Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

i started to know about bitcoin in the year 2015 and i was researching about this cryptocurrencies to know if it was real or if it was a fake, then i started to see how to earn my first satoshis through faucets and after several years i started to invest.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:30 PM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

I started cryptocurrency this summer and I think that it is worth that I started in cryptocurrency because I am earning and I hope that people will know that they can earn money through cryptocurrency and it will be great if they will trust cryptocurrency 

On 2/6/2020 at 9:03 PM, hadayt2030 said:

Yes I also started the crypto currency last week when one of my cousin told me I need money and i also want to get information about this platform so I just enter in crypto currency......

That's good mate. This platform is good in learning Cryptocurrency because we have a lot of ideas we can gain by browsing this forum, while learning we can also  earn here some satoshies. This os a win win platform.

I heard about crypto a long time ago but didn't know that crypto is such a good place to make money Later on the advice of a friend of mine I started working. Now I work in very successful crypto. I want to go further Crypto helps to brighten my future.

On 4/20/2020 at 2:29 PM, Virgil dijk said:

At first I started hearing about bitcoin two years ago but didn't had any idea how it works, but last year a friend of mine introduced me fully to working with Crypto and through this I learned much about bitcoin and other althcoins.

Sadly I had no friend or anyone around me that was involved in cryptocurrencies. I asked everyone in 2013 when I first heard of Bitcoin and nobody knew a thing. Same in 2015 and some colleagues of mine were thinking it was a scam. I only got involved in 2017 and still noone around me cares or uses cryptocurrencies. I probably need better people around me.

When I got to know Bitcoin, I started collecting Satoshi from the sites that give it, but over time I made a decision to start trading in the market instead of wasting time more.

I think that the people who started immediately after knowing the cryptocurrencies are the most people who benefited and won a lot of money from the field of cryptocurrencies. I wish I was one of them.

I heard about crypto and cryptocurrencies in 2017 when the price of bitcoin increased to $ 20,000, but I did not work in the field of crypto except a year ago and I hope to make good profits from it

I wasn't one of the lucky people who believed satoshi in about his project.. but since i first heard about bitcoin i am interested in this field and trying to improve my skills in it.. but my entering in this crypto world was only since a few years.. This cryptocurrencies world is becoming better and more popular day by day! So even us , we may say that after some years we are lucky to join this cryptocurrencies world!

On 5/28/2020 at 7:23 PM, Magnom said:

After a while, i don't know why but i didn't want to lose my money by buying new cryptocurrencies.. I left this field for many years then i saw that this crypto project is really great! So i have entered this crypto world.

Well, you're afraid to invest here in cryptocurrency, investing is the one which is profitable and surely getting some profit, money people loving this cryptocurrency by investing some crypto coins because they know that they can earned some profit even though they're just holding it, i hope you should try it.

When i hear about the crypto business i start it because i read so many reports about this business and i know that in future peoples are investing in this business regularly and those peoples whose invest in this business they change their life now completely.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I start crypto lately even when I learn about it I don't believe about it potentiality. It was really astonishing to me when I realized how potential cryptocurrency come to be on this year.

Absolutely no, that's why today when I look up to my closet friends who grabbed at the opportunity at first time, leave me in mood of regretting and makes me feel sad. However it's gone and it's never too late for me too, to work hard and make a great achievement. Because we may not start at the same time but  good planned, working hard and commitment can be a reason for me to excel.

When i heard about the crypto market i just start it and invest some money in it becasue i know that the future of the crypto market is great and it gives us good profit in future and i make at that time some good profit and i hope that crypto market soon legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

Unfortunately, it started late a year ago due to the lack of knowledge and experience of how to work and how to reach this market In addition to the lack of people in general in the community around me who know this market or have worked in it, but arriving late is better than not arriving

On 2/6/2020 at 2:30 PM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

When I first heard about crypto, I did not immediately believe that cryptocurrency really made money, I was still in doubt and waiting whether it was really profitable, and it turned out that my friend made quite a profit, because the increase in the price of bitcoin at that time was very high, then I just got into the crypto world, but it was too late because I had to wait for the moment of the upcoming bitcoin price hike.

In fact, I heard about cryptography back in 2014, thinking that it was all a hoax! As a child. Now I realize that I was very much mistaken, and if I spent time analyzing this system, I could become a millionaire at an early age! And this is very surprising. In 2019, I started to develop in the cryptocurrency, study it, participate in competitions, and do not regret it at all!

On 8/10/2020 at 11:47 AM, khan22 said:

When i heard about the crypto market i just start it and invest some money in it becasue i know that the future of the crypto market is great and it gives us good profit in future and i make at that time some good profit and i hope that crypto market soon legal in all over the world.

Well I heard crypto since two years but I active in crypto one year back, but I didn't made any investment because before I don't about this crypto market and how powerful this market, but this forum through I learn and do some investment in yobit exchange.

I heard about Cryptocurrency for a long time but I never mind to join because it seems like a scam project to me at the first place and I was like how would someone earn such a big money after investing for a few years like that without any work but I am currently regretting not joining then because I would have been a successful person by now had it been I joined then.

I started crypto in last year but i heard about crypto since in 2015. I did not know the word crypto, but i only know bitcoin at that time. You can not believe but, in 2018 was the year i know all cryptocurrencies because it was the time that i start learning them and i started to invest in crypto in 2019.

i heard about it in 2018 but i didn't join cryptoworld until i joined this forum , i don't think i would be able join it if i didn't know about this forum because all what i know now was learnt  from the forum because google was not helpful to me

heard this ever since 2017 but never got interested in until last year after finding out the very big capabilities i was all the way got interested on how cryptocurrencies works i didnt made much i always back out between 40-20% as i wasn't that smart when i got onto it.

• +3 1

Actually I have heard about the bitcoin in around 2017 when the bitcoin was in hype and the price reached to 20k. But I don't have anything to invest then later on I have started collecting faucets and I have stopped collecting faucets because it's impossible to collect even $1 in a day. I left the cryptocurrency and then I started taking course for trading and again joined the cryptocurrency and invested some amount and started my journey in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

Hello, in fact, my brother told me a few months ago that he joined the cryptocurrency site and the Yobit platform, and it sparked my interest and tried to join, but the Yobit campaign stopped for a while and then came back in July and I joined the forum, and if you, my friend, regrets wasting years for not joining the world of cryptocurrencies, then I regret it.  For a loss of months and thanks