No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

Getting banned is very rare unless you own multiple accounts. If you know your stuff about crypto currency and have some experience using its different functions and fields then you have nothing to worry about. It is good that spammers and nonsense posters are banned.

468x60-3.png

There is no one that is above the law on this forum, and moderators can easily fire anyone that does not obey the rules. That will be good and accepted. 

Very good publication, since remembering and reviewing what we should not do is good, even if we are old, we can make a mistake or if the rules are updated, no one will read them.

It is related to the way articles are written, so if you are copying and pasting, they will warn you many times, and also the commanders who do not relate to the topic, it will give you an ultimatum.

• +2 1

On 3/26/2020 at 6:31 PM, jamesvince said:

This is happening to the most senior members of the crypto talk forum many senior member's are banned from forum whats the main reason for banned their accounts. I am surprised that some members posts are more then five thousand posts but now their accounts baned. 

Yes I think that all members here is not exempted in any warning or any violations because there no such things here even though you are a senior member you are not exempted from warnings and getying banned because if you do wrong then you should expect consequences. 

On 2/6/2020 at 2:04 AM, Mehnil125 said:

No one want to do the wrong doing and also to be added that they are doing the write thing for earning money in the crypto talk. 

I agree. 

So the violation warning is given to those who violate which is good to warn those who are not following the rules. 

So we must be a good member here and avoid doing bad things in the forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

I agree. 

So the violation warning is given to those who violate which is good to warn those who are not following the rules. 

So we must be a good member here and avoid doing bad things in the forum. 

You are not wrong, adding bold signature, and useless content posts awards the warning points, these are the only reasons I know that can results to it. 

I believe that there is no exception in a forum CryptoTalk, all members are receiving warning points in their personal files or perhaps blocking their accounts if they do not adhere to the forum rules even if you are a distinguished member of CryptoTalk, so you must read the rules and adhere to them precisely

You are right. In my opinion the warning system works better to avoid the spam content here, if one get warning point then next time he/she will be very careful. We all are prone to mistakes but we have to follow forum rules to avoid these mistakes. 

First time I have see such a brief explanation about the forum and the banning.Really the information you provided will help lot of members.Thanks for such a great information.

On 2/15/2020 at 11:28 PM, Fadimah said:

Yes. No one is exempted. No matter your rank. You can even be banned. Cryptotalk moderators do not  joke with this site 

I love moderator's actions on this forum. No matter of rank and reputations, if we do mistakes, we get punished , no way. They equally treat every members on this forum for providing the equal justice to all here on this forum. 

That's true my brother ! we have seen that many big members here are getting banned after they didn't respect the rules here ! I think we have to respect the rules very carefully because this forum is a big chance for us to earn bitcoin !

5 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

That's true my brother ! we have seen that many big members here are getting banned after they didn't respect the rules here ! I think we have to respect the rules very carefully because this forum is a big chance for us to earn bitcoin !

Many are get banned because of useless contents, while many because of multiple accounts and some because they are pure spammers and making use of bots to post. You are right, all these are against the rules. 

rules are rules for all the members, whether you have 5000 post and 1000 reputation or have 1 post and 0 reputation, if you break the rules you will be banned, commenting on the same topic is fine if you are discussing something with another person and not repeating your comment to the OP

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, no one is exempt from receiving warning points or blocking an account and I have found that many VIP members have been banned

• -2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/5/2020 at 5:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Experienced or newbie user

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

1.- There is no rank, experience or awards received to avoid them.

You can see this example:

banned.jpg.b061d3dab76b2c17a5e105e975425bb6.jpg

He won a prize of more I like but that did not prevent him from being banned.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

But the thing thats I have doubt from this man is that, he was winning for most liked contents, but how his community reputation become 0 reputation? Or people were starting giving him negative reactions?.

Thank you, my friend, for this really fun topic, I have given members many important notes and bad things to avoid, indeed many members make these mistakes and I fall into some of them sometimes, so it is true that it is good for one to monitor his actions and try to upgrade himself.

Yes, you are right. I have been on this forum for 4 months and until now I have only received one warning point because I always follow the rules.

• -1 1

No one is exempt from getting warning points. Because there is no perfect person everyone of use can do some mistakes. But to avoid getting warning points you need to improve your self everyday on making content in this forum.

Everyone in this forum can receive advenrice points no matter how wide we have the range of violating the forum rules to receive them so if we all follow the rules of the forum we will not receive these points 

On 2/6/2020 at 5:30 AM, phpMailz said:

Yes no one on this forum is exempted from warnings points, if you are a users on this forum and you violate, you will receive a warning point from the mods no matter what you status on this forum, so avoid spamming, copy/paste and any other violation.

I think that too. 

Lets be careful and don't violate any rules so we can prevent being banned here. 

Just do our part and follow the rules so we will never encounter problems. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Your explanation is completely correct. Warning points help alert members if they violate the rules of this forum. Therefore, if any member gets a warning, he must work to improve his content or he will be banned directly.

Thank you for mentioning the topic, I think we can avoid the ban by not violating any rule, but for people who violate it, I think they are prohibiting.

• -2 1

I think anyone in this forum was got a minimum one warning point in all his life in this forum,even you have a good reputation or something else ,but after experience you will find the mistake and correct your self 

What wrong did he does that he diserve this  I guess meby he has multiple accounts because if you follow the forum rules and you try your best to follow guideline you can can't be banned except you will be given warning point.