Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

On 12/19/2019 at 7:05 PM, tarekmoin said:

Truly say I don't like KYC process but what can I do, its a term and condition own exchange.  Some exchange need kyc and some exchange not need a kyc.

Of course you have a reason to say that I don't like the kyc process, I don't really like the kyc obligation either, but if there is no other choice, I will do the kyc like I did on some of the cryptocurrency exchanges that I use,

Initially, one of the signs of crypto-currencies was anonymity. Now, exchanges are more and more revealing the identity of their clients, which contradicts the original concept of cryptocurrencies.

I am not well known with KYC exchange actually.Many people like it, apply it and use it in trade area actuall.The number of kyc exchangers Oneday will be increased in my view.      

Yeah I do. This is because there would be more security and more screening for individuals. Although the process can be somewhat stressful but I believe its for security reasons. And its good to have a customer and know your customer.

I don't like exchanges that require kyc at all, and for this reason I stopped using bittrex, poloniex and kraken, now it seems that poloniex has rethought us and only needs the e-mail to be able to use it but it requires kyc for lending , the kyc is against the basic principles with which crypto were born privacy and anonymity

No body like KYC as we don't know how these exchange use our personal information and identity. So I think KYC should be done only if you have big amount to trade not for few dollar trade. By this way we can save our privacy and our document from unnecessary use. 

3 minutes ago, iroman01 said:

I do not support this and do not understand why transactions do this. because kyc provides a basic human being. This is the right way to find a true person.

the fact is that exchanges do this not at will, but because of the requirements of the countries in whose territory they are registered, so they have no other choice. I’m talking specifically about exchanges, and not about hype projects that collect data only to sell them later

I dont like KYC exchanges or for any other things related to cryptocurrency, when the cryptocurrency will be regularized then I can agree about this KYC any person or owner of websites exchange ask KYC to keep data of people!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

8 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

Kyc is good for users to be able to use the full potential of an exchange, it is necessary to do it as it will not cause you anything

If we discuss more about KYC, this is indeed for our own good friends, maybe also because the exchange of cryptocurrency also wants to know who its members are, so it is required that KYC

Besides that KYC itself can also be used as a prevention of money laundering through cryptocurrency using exchange services.

KYC is need of time as now new regulations coming we have many dangers as bad things which are hurting this community so if any exchange implementing this then surely we have to follow for better way of investment and building of better future never say no to KYC in near future we will be not going to take any step without this as its must for all crypto world.

Good thing about KYC is that people generally cannot run a pump&dump on KYC enabled exchanges as they may get caught and punished by law if someone decided to step up and go to court. I think generally KYC is healthy for crypto world wide adoption.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:41 PM, hexwin said:

No I don't like them.

Maybe if I have to move crypto to FIAT money  for more than 500,000 then I would say it is good to have some kyc.

We don't want new Binance leak fiasco again

I don't like the KYC process. But now a days every exchange restrict the users that they must complete their KYC process before starting trading in the exchange. So, the Kyc process is becomes a necessary element in the verification.

4 hours ago, Syed Rehan said:

I don't like the KYC process. But now a days every exchange restrict the users that they must complete their KYC process before starting trading in the exchange. So, the Kyc process is becomes a necessary element in the verification.

Sometimes there are exchanges that do that. So we have to do KYC first before trading. And there is also a KYC required for withdrawals, and the exchange of yobites does not require any KYC in trading or withdrawing.

There are some sites which ask for kyc exchanges .Some of them leak our kyc documents .Like in case of crypto currencies like bitcoin withdraw they should not ask for kyc and documents.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:05 PM, Sujon33 said:

I don't like KYC verification in the crypto currency exchanger.We have a lot of trouble with KYC verification.Many of us are students who do not have NID cards

I like doing kyc in some exchange which are much trusted. I think doing any kyc in binance or in coinbase is safe then other platform but we should not do kyc before being sure about the platform.

No, I don't like the KYC Exchanger site because it requires verification on this Exchanger site and requires ID card for verification which I do not have.Moreover, many students work in crypto without their ID card.

I also don't like KYC procedure, this is just hassle for me to do.. I better to find a good exchange without KYC.. Just like Binance we can deposit and withdraw without KYC.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many of us don't like KYC, but we cannot do anything because if we want to trade in the reputation exchanges, they used KYC to know who their customers so they can check it and report to the government if something bad happens. But we have the exchanges that don't require KYC, so we can still use that site to trade without worry if our document is stolen. But KYC is good to control the illegal money that will be sent to those exchanges so they can do anything with that money. We need to be careful when we want to do KYC because not all exchanges or other third party can protect the documents.

I like KYC exchanges because that is a good thing.KYC is important for companies security.Because of this fraud rates in companies becomes decreases.

I do not like Kyc because most of the time it does not accept the personal documents related to me and this is annoying because it is assumed that the world of the carpeto is decentralized and characterized by privacy and KYC denies us of this privacy.

I think binance and yobit exchanges beats KYC exchange why trade with an exchange that is stressful go for something convenient

I don't like exchanging KYC, I prefer being anonymous, and in times of need I often avoid KYC verification requests. If in any case, I still have to agree with KYC.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:42 PM, xBDT Script said:

No, no for me however I was forced to give my KYC to some selected exchange like poloniex, bittrex, and few more. I do not use them at all since Binance and Kucoin are in the market. 

Yes you are right i did not understand why exchange required our personal data i never used this kind of exchange which require kyc i only do kyc on poloniex exchange because i did not withdraw my funds  if i did not complete my kyc in poloniex exchange yobit is best exchange for me there is  no requirement of any kyc in these days have every new exchange need personal information in may opinion they sell our  personal information to other

I don't like the KYC exchanges. But due to the restriction on the crypto currency and the money laundering in the crypto currency now every exchange restrict on the KYC. It means that every user do their KYC verification before the trading.

Me too i dont like kyc exchange but we cant do nothing. in popular exchange like binance they are not using kyc.