Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 18 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

Sorry I have no experience about this kyc exchanger. Because I am don't used this exchanger. But I need to know clearly about this exchanger

If we wanted to trade on big exchanges then we need to do Kyc there because to secure our assets without Kyc our accounts are not safe. But I don't like to do Kyc. 

I don't like any exchange that kyc is most before making any trading or exchange, I never know that Yobit is exixt until I come acrrosss It, wave wallet also is good no need of kyc. 

Many suffer from this problem some people don't like to submit their papers are personal in documenting the accounts of some exchanges that require the customer to document their ( kyc )and I am from these people 
Why should I introduce myself and send out all my details? I consider them interfered with user privacy.

Although authentication is a necessary thing, you should not rely on the underused exchange services in this way.  In this way, services that are rarely used usually require your information when they distribute money for free and can sell this information from time to time.  I think that it would be beneficial not to use these net.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

why are you afraid from undergo KYC it is useful by the way and secure your account 
at any time you can restore your account via your document if any hacker take your account 
also KYC keeps the platform clean and clear from spammer and multiple accounts 
for me I do KYC normally cause no harm in doing that 

To tell you the fact, I don't like kyc verification site because they waste your time before they finish the transaction and that is why I hate Binance exchange site at times 

I do not like the verification procedure , I passed KYC only once and the problems that I got forever gave me a lesson never to pass KYC on exchanges.

2 hours ago, Aladinbargar said:

Well...

KYC exchange site is new for me...

KYC exchange site is unknown to me...

What is KYC exchange site,,if anyone know about it then please tell me...

Are exchanges on which to use them, you must verify your national ID or passport to use them, could be more options for IDs also.

7 hours ago, Maradomarado said:

Of course, no. My info is compromised with such procedures. And now it has invented the KYT: know your transactions. An  over regulated cryptoworld. 

For me if the exchange is legit and have a very good reputation and they me to verify my account I don't have any problems with that, and I think it's for your security if your account will be hacked or something bad

1 hour ago, ak.sanya07 said:

I personally don't like it because it is anonymous. It's unrealistic if you don't want to provide data or focus in any way. Many exchanges require KYC to gradually remove confidentiality. May be educational.

Now the majority of exchange ask for KYC from the small to the big exchange the only exchange that i know dont ask for that is Yobit and that's what i love in this exchange 

I don't think theris any crypto currency user out there who is interested in this process of kyc or in simple terms identity verification and many do it because they have no option or locked up in an exchange and I don't like it either.

Exchange which needs KYC verification would not be bad at all. I like them because I never want to be a criminal to make money laundering and other sort of illegal actions on the different platform. Have a look at coinbase which also needs KYC verification. 

The identity verification or the KYC, is important in an exchange for more security, it is true that yobit does not have it yet but I know that it will come soon, to begin to match large exchanges this will give you more confidence and more users of the trade.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:17 PM, Tarkin4ik said:

Personally, I don’t like KYC verification, because they have to wait a lot of time to trade, and it’s not a fact that you will still pass it

That's why I love Yobit exchange they never ask for verification and you can trade all the time the amount you want without any restrictions ,but if other exchange ask for KYC u think it's a good thing fir your security

I do not pass KYC on such exchanges, because often all good exchanges do not ask all users to pass KYC, only fraudulent exchanges are asked to do this. 

@Trofimova  KYC are not used only by fraudulent exchanges. For example, I completed kYC on Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC (trusted and well known) and others. KYC are required to lift restrictions and limitations. It's also used because laws are not the same in all countries.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

14 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

@Trofimova  KYC are not used only by fraudulent exchanges. For example, I completed kYC on Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC (trusted and well known) and others. KYC are required to lift restrictions and limitations. It's also used because laws are not the same in all countries.

Yes, you are right, but on most exchanges, there are no advantages for ordinary users from passing verification.

No i don't like to verification KYC it is not good for us and there are many platform you should to give them KYC and your photo and your personal information and your cards is not good for me

I am always against KУС, for the reason that this leads to a loss of anonymity in cryptocurrency, and for me this is the main factor. It is for this reason that I use the exchange, on which you do not need to go through the КУС at all! More details about the 50x exchange can be found in this thread: 

Yes friend i like the KYC exchanges because they are more secured than those sites which are not using KYC security. KYC its for verifying if the user is a good person or a scammer, that means many sites with users who have complete the KYC verification is very sucure than other sites.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.