Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 20 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

I'm taking it easy. For me, this is just a necessary part of my security section along with two-factor authentication. So I agree. The main thing that would be a trading platform was reputable and valued its reputation.

Personally, I don’t like KYC verification, because they have to wait a lot of time to trade, and it’s not a fact that you will still pass it

Honestly, I don't like Kyc Exchange. Because I think our identity is more important than that. But sometimes I can't refuse if I have to kyc in a famous exchange.

I don't like kyc and never wanted anything with KYC.But as a bounty hunter i can't do anything but to follow the KYC if it is needed.That is the life of bounty participants, even in exchanges you can't choose what to use or where to sign up!

The US is authorizing KYC on us on the off chance that we like it or not. Most nations will in the long run pursue. I dont like it however I dont figure we will have a decision in a couple of years.

No KYC isn't something I might want to hand over to individuals I don't have the foggiest idea and regardless of whether I know them in close to home life I would not send them kyc. also, What I loathe more is that a few IDs can never be acknowledged and many are so severe with the kind of reports that can be submitted. They ought to be somewhat merciful by settling on sure that more decisions are accessible.

I think many are against KYC like me. The exchange is not safe they are constantly hacked and our personal data is not known where they go.

Well most people dont like KYC required exchanges, KYC is only needed if are doing  or talking about big amount of money, kyc is needed if you are withdrawing a lot of money. but if you are just trading kyc is unnecessary because most traders want to trade anonymously.

12 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

KYC is only needed if are doing  or talking about big amount of money

Maybe, for the users who say they don't like KYC has a lot of money to trade. We will never know. However, we both know what they are pursuing here.