Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

I think from the beginning of trading platform, you should force you to verify information, good for both trading platforms and players, for you will have better security,
against the floor against virtual players
good luck

15 hours ago, Frozen Kingdom said:

I think this type of exchanges have more security than others.

Maybe you right, Hacker will think twice to get his true name registered. But it doesn't guarantee that the exchange has top-notch security. 

For me,KYC is somehow important because it gives transparency and legitimacy,but no matter how they secure our data, the online world is not as safe as we want it to be,there's alot of hacker everywhere.

I also doesn't like KYC, my document already expired and I don't have driver license. KYC taken as solution to get real member with real fund, not whales. The program can be use to protect exchanges system from scammer and track personal transaction use their document. Really good but I'm afraid many of use is under age and want extra income from our skill and money, positive for exchange bad for young good trader.

KYX is indeed very risky but there are also some positive things that can be taken such as various acts of money laundry and also increasingly maintaining the stability of the ecosystem in the exchange , but you must choose and be selective about the reputation of the exchange.

I never wanted anything with KYC. But as a bounty hunter i can't do anything but to follow the KYC if it is needed. Taht is the life of bounty participants, even in exchanges you can't choose what to use or where to sign up!

I was interested in trading at first, it was great for those who think and guess the market, and for kyc it is really necessary to protect your own money.

On 10/5/2019 at 8:14 PM, Tatiana said:

I've never used KYC exchangers yet. I am actually trying to stay away from such things. 

Today our private information is so easy acceptable (thanks to bank's workers who sell it), that I do my best to not stay it online. No one will sure me that exchangers can guarantee that my private information will not go in wrong hands. Thanks, but NO.

KYC exchanges are the good exchanges and in these type of exchanges will good for us like if we complete the KYC we can withdraw almost 100BTC in just a single day and also we can deposit 100BTC in just a single day and this is good for us i personally join so many KYC exchanges because i join airdrops and get the coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, khan22 said:

KYC exchanges are the good exchanges and in these type of exchanges will good for us like if we complete the KYC we can withdraw almost 100BTC in just a single day and also we can deposit 100BTC in just a single day and this is good for us i personally join so many KYC exchanges because i join airdrops and get the coins.

Well, I do not have 100 btc to withdraw or to deposit. I am an a micro earner, so places without KYC system suit me perfectly. 

I dont like KYC in exchanger.I am student,i have no identify card to verify kyc.This things suffer me much.This why i don't like kyc verification

On 10/1/2019 at 12:04 AM, Gorigor said:

There are many known cases of leakage of KYC data from exchange storages. I do not approve of this and do not understand why exchanges do this.
KYC may be needed to receive fiat money, but in order to withdraw cryptocurrency, they should not be asked to go through KYC.

SO many exchanges ask us for the KYC because so many scammers will do wrong in their exchange and they use fake data thats why they ask us for the KYC but now almost new exchanges will do wrong things with us they ask us for the KYC and after some time they are disappear and finished their website permanently.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

me too i dont want to do kyc and i perfer to use exchanges with no kyc actually i dont do kyc because im scared of hackers, what will happen to my documents if exchange get hacked?

• +1 1

I don't like exchanges with KYC program, no passport and driving license make me very stress when verification. I think exchanges should more friendly like Binance, they have withdraw limit if member not pass KYC for document reason, nothing to loss. Exchanges will get more users and transaction because the friendly rules.

To be honest, I don't like KYC in the exchanges because that means I need to send my document to them, which I don't know if that will be safe in their hands or not. But we cannot do anything because we need to obey their rule, and we need to search for the recommended exchanges before we send the personal document, so we don't have to feel worried. I think they want to know who their customers and maybe that is related to their regulations or something like that, so we need to send the document if we're going to trade in their exchange.

Yes . I like kyc . because kyc provide a orginal human. This the right way to find out a real human being . I think every exchange Provide to 1st kayc than any user withdraw his faund .this is the right way to exchange kyc .this way find out real people

Well thank goodness you got a prize from last year's coins at trading, then with KYC I strongly disagree but for account security and to be easier I have to comply with every procedure required in the exchange.

I don't like the KYC procedure either, especially if it is mandatory from exchanges like P2PB2B. I would only sent KYC doc's in established websites that don't have shady practices and fake volumes. I'm avoiding senting to any of them, but sometimes there is a need for regulations and you have to withdraw funds to pay bills. 

The reason I don't like KYC is first of all that your personal details will probably be sold to advertisers or even the black market and you will be targeted by criminals. 

The KYC stress is somewhat alien to the whole concept of crypto. Data compromise these days have even made the situation much worse. I think the way of decentralized exchanges is what we are heading eventually. The relaxation of such kind of rules by Poloniex exchange recently shows where we are headed.

Me i dont want know youre costumer (KYC) exchanges becouse sometimes it will leak about youre data,youre personel infirmation.and im scared about that.

7 hours ago, Aniket choudhary said:

I received some token in the prize and was asked to do kyc in exchange to sell them I do not like give my personal information to anyone. 

Yes thats true sometimes its scary its better for me to invest than doing KNOW YOURE COSTUMER(KYC) to gain bounty or prize.i dont really like gjving my personal information for my safety.

well I accept because it reduces the risk of fraud and money laundering, don't be afraid of the data that is received, the data is safe and overseen by law

12 minutes ago, iroman01 said:

Saya juga tidak suka memberikan KYC kepada mereka, karena ini dapat mengungkapkan identitas mereka, saya benci KYC wajib tetapi dalam banyak kasus karena kami tidak memiliki pertukaran cryptocurrency, saya akan menerapkan KYC pada pertukaran itu karena itu adalah satu-satunya cara yang dapat Anda lakukan untuk tarik uang dari bonus Anda

not all exchangers who happen to be exchanging coins for airdrop or giveaway tokens require kyc, but from my experience as a bounty hunter when exchanging coins the bounty results mostly require kyc, and I don't mind doing kyc aml provided it is for the common good, provided my data is safe...

14 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

They might be a scam, if the coin do not have value then forget about it. But if it is good it is better for you to give them your information

With the relative ease hackers have found their way into exchange websites and made away with millions of cryptocurrencies, it raises a serious concern, what would become of the situation, should a hacker lay his hands on the database that holds our KYC information - knowing they could use it to commit crime and the real owner might then be implicated in something they know nothing about.

I am also skeptical of verification, I try to avoid it if possible, I do not want to shine documents on the network. but if you have a large amount of money or coins on the exchange, then it’s better to go overboard and go KYC

13 jam yang lalu, iroman01 berkata:

Bagi saya, ini hanya bagian penting dari keamanan saya bersama dengan jaminan dua faktor. Semua platform terkemuka menggunakan data kami, kami mungkin tidak mengetahuinya dan dalam beberapa kasus kami tahu

in general verification of personal data or addresses in the form of kyc is an attempt to exchange to prevent the practice of money laundering, but in historical records there are some fake exchanges who don't know what purpose they are using member documents,,,,

I used to take a new exchange giveaway, and in order to get a giveaway, participants had to submit Kyc verification, but after the distribution time arrived it turned out that the exchange website could not be accessed, and I did not know what documents I would send.

As long as you can trade, yes. That is not a problem in legal exchange. This a world regulation and cannot be bend.

• -2 1

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W