Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 19 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

i dont like kyc process because they may misuse our data , but some time to stop fraud kyc is needed too ,Lots of exchange has a limit for withdrawing  our money if we dont do kyc

I do not like KYC exchanges because they ask for a lot of personal and confidential information that is supposed to be ours only and therefore our information becomes vulnerable to theft and this is really a risk and many fraudsters have taken these exchanges to steal currencies in addition to exposed transfer transactions

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The KYC exchanges are good but the verification should not be too much, but still, I prefer custodian exchanges that requires only email. 

Personally i don't think kyc is right thing to be asked in the Crypto realted field as Crypto means privacy at first and kyc ruins that. But if you need it to trade you can give kyc but you should know about exchange that it hasn't been selling your kyc. Reviews may be helpful.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I didn't like any kyc exchange. I don't think it is necessary to trade your coins however if you trade a high amount of crypto currencies then you can but if any one trade under 100$ they don't need to give their personal information. 

I personally hate doing KYC. I heard that the KYC data of users was leaked from one of most secured exchange Binance. So it's very risky thing to provide all your personal information to others.

Well mate iam not against kyc myself its depends how much profit I earn when I did kyc, like I received 50$ value coins in bounty are airdrops, then they says kyc compulsory to withdrawal this coins , then I definetly verify my kyc, because I earn good income.

KYC is against the spirit of blockchain and DEX should do all they can in gaining the  mass adoption. The only exchange with smart trade panel and you get profits in any market condition is KoinPro, it is the talk of the masses now and more importantly, it doesn't required KYC.

I also do not like the KYC Verification procedure and I never use such exchanges and with KYC will not because then the data of my documents that I give them may fall into the wrong hands. 

It depends on your aim. Those who want to change a lot of money without being checked do not like KYC. Previously, people use cryptocurrency in order to hide their goods 

Kyc are much needed for us because many exchanges don't allowed us even deposit or withdrawal without kyc but we don't need to do kyc on different or many exchanges we need only needed two or three exchanges on which complete your kyc and earned some profit from it. 

I just can't see the KYC exchange.If i see any exchange in which they want KYC,i simply stop using those exchange.And really not everyone can use them and our information may fall in danger. 

No, I don't like exchanges that require verification from their users (especially when they have bad reviews) and I try not to use such exchanges.

I didn't like to doing KYC becuase in these days it's not an easy Tu to trust on any website , I complete my kyc only on binance as well on localbitcoin only , both platform is trusted and safe to use from longtime .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 9/30/2019 at 10:39 AM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

Nobody likes to do KYC, but i think that they give security to the site, that way you know people that are there are real and they are not bots, so maybe is good for everyone, but if you dont like to do it use one that it doesnt require KYC.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:39 PM, Consignee said:

Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I also hate KYCs too. I am not always comfortable with sharing too much personal information on any kind of platforms, I believe and like anything anonymous. KYCs are common on centralised platforms.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

KYC is for the safety of the users.  The users sometimes get scammed or hacked in various exchanges. And to stop that the authority demands for the actual identity of a user to ensure it's security. But kyc is not appreciated by all the users. Because some find them very confusing and tough work. So they like to work in anonymous exchange wheee it is easy to exchange. And no kyc is needed. But i prefer kyc exchanges. It ensures my safety and the security for my funds.  

• +5 1

On 5/19/2020 at 8:22 PM, Kutulay said:

I am absolutely fine with the KYC exchange. In the end, it protects your account, and if you are not a criminal, why you are trying to somehow launder money, you have nothing to worry about

If the police knocks on your door one day and they begin asking you questions about transactions happened in your name using credit cards with your credentials in banks you don't even had an account, then you tell them that. That you aren't laundering money and you just send your private data to any random person that asked you online.

there are some exchanges that ask for personal documentation to validate the KYC and sometimes it is a little tedious to comply with this validation, in my case i have only complied KYC validation with an exchange because the others asked too much data.

I do not like to use websites that ask us to KYC because I do not like to share my private information with anyone, but sometimes I have to share this information with some sites so I cannot withdraw my profits from them because I do not know from the beginning that they are requesting KYC

I do not see anything wrong with using KYC if you have little amount of money, only whales and those with huge amount should be scared of kyc. That said, I like privacy and KYC compromise privacy. 

This is the best precaution because the thieves have diversified and branching methods of fraud and monument this is a good measure at present

It depends, if the exchange is legal i can complete KYC without any problem but if the exchange is new maybe or non-trusted i will not complete their KYC no matter what.

On 9/30/2019 at 9:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

Sometime kyc verification is good and some time not.. Because if you found a legit exchange site and submit your KYC then its good but if you submit your kyc in wrong site then it will be Very bad for your Privacy.. So my suggestion is,whenever you use your KYC in a site first take research about the site as KYC mean take risk of your own privacy..                  

How can I like what is not good, how can I even do kyc on exchanges, there are Dex that require no kyc, there are p2p that require no kyc, there are custodial exchanges that require no kyc. Most hacked exchanges are kyc required exchanges, even some were hacked because the hackers needs data from people in another phishing attacks. 

• +1 1