Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

There are many exchanges in the market. It requires KYC but I don't like them and I never used them.  I m using Payeer, Cryptonator , Binance and yobit. I am not using KYC. My privacy is my life but this idea is not good.

Actually kyc verification in cryto currency exchanger is trouble for user.i think this feature should take away. Now It gives us more trouble than before.

I like KYC exchanges . We are get very security in this types of exchange . If we can lost any 2FA, and having any errors , we can easily get support from it . But KYC exchanges, are also very bad for who have not have any documents. Without any documents KYC exchanges not give withdraw.

Since you are an exchange user and do not like KYC, I would say that it is better not to use KYC.  Because if we currently use YoBit it is good for us and we are not really aware of KYC security, but if you understand better that good exchange and transactions are right then you can use it.  But to me it doesn't look that good.

No idont like kyc.i really scared about my data to be stole as well as my personal impormation.maybe im just so paranoid with my personsl impormation to be stole but idont really like kyc.

I like  kyc exchange exchange and I also support you to make a kyc in your best exchange.You can withdraw limit high and some exchange bonus you airdrop for kyc verification.

I never like any KYC from they started introduced and until now.

Because i need anonymous in every account created in cryptocurrency. In exchanges cryptocurrency i don't get what reason they need to do KYC. If exchanges allow us to withdraw to fiat in my bank, sure that is not problem.

But if exchanges only force me to do it, i will run away and find other exchanges. Where allow to not do KYC.

I am not sure our document and data is really safe and not selling to 3rd party company or government.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I guess that nobody likes KYC. I certainly don't like it.

But... among being a bad thing for our privacy, KYC may give more legitimacy to an exchange, which may matter when one withdraws into a bank account. Or maybe I'm just too optimistic.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

There is loads of cryptocurrency exchanges right now, many are scammy or after you sign up, deposit or want to withdrawal (!) ask you for documents or other forms of KYC.

Know Your Customer in short called KYC is a process of bitcoin exchange verifying the identity of its clients by doing verification on documents like ID, drivers license or passport. Often the process takes also home adress or phone number check up. Cryptocurrency exchanges that need you to complete KYC process will not let you buy bitcoin, sell ethereum or trade cryptocurrency anonymously.

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Ya, saya setuju dengan komentar Anda dan saya tidak suka kyc karena sangat sulit dan saya pikir kebanyakan orang tidak suka kyc karena itu sangat sulit sehingga kami tidak suka

Actually the KYC procedure is not difficult, usually KYC requires important documents including ID cards and passports for international members, and that is why I also don't like to verify KYC if the ID card is not enough to complete KYC verification, and that is why a bitbox exchange account and also  My gate io is not verified and I'm also reluctant to trade there..

I don't like that kind of exchange. 2 years ago when I was entered in Crypto that time not any KYC need but now everysite want KYC before trading and withdraw. 

I personally don't mind KYC verification, so long as the exchanger does not adhere to CRS standards or shares my personal information with the feds.

I tend to go for KYC exchanges because they are generally better run and have stronger volumes. If you want to make money, invest, withdraw and enjoy the results of your savvy decisions then you will have to play the game at some point. If you start this crypto game with the mentality that nobody should be able to identify you, you will run into serious trouble explaining your wealth when you run into serious money.

Using sketchy/fully dark exchanges runs into many risks:

1) These exchanges are subject to less oversight, aka if the exchange goes tits up you have no recourse because most exchanges with no KYC requirements usually have opaque corporate structures and ghost ownership.

2) The owners are more likely to make a run for it with your money.

3) Cashing out money from there will easily get you into trouble once you try explaining the source of your income to your bank and other payment providers you use to disburse the funds.

If privacy is such an important issue to you, don't try cashing out, or try to strike an OTC deal with a buyer that will trust you.

If you are against the process of verifying your identity on the exchanges, then I invite you all to the exchange without any kind of verification! It's about the exchange in my signature! Plus everyone can get a signup bonus!

i dont like kyc exchange but what can we do if the exchange require kyc to do any trade in their platform. i think they do the kyc process to avoid any spam on their platform.

I don't worry too much about whether to kyc or not, as long as the destination is correct, and the exchange parties can maintain my privacy, certainly not a problem if I have to do kyc,

But if only to get free cryptocurrency then I have to kyc, then I will leave, is free cryptocurrency commensurate with what I will get ....

I am against KYC verification. And suddenly, my data will fly away to free access to the Internet, but they do not give any guarantees for this.

The exchanges use the KYC procedure to avoid false identity but sometimes it is difficult to fulfill the procedure of KYC because of so many requirements. If all the exchanges provide simple KYC then it is good to go. But they asked for many things and doesn't approve at first attempt. It is not good to hear. 

17 minutes ago, Bbcminna said:

I in my opinion figure out not like it, for the reason that it is to eradicate anonymity, if I accomplish not mean to snap my figures and I make not need to be tracked in any way, it is not convenient, a lot of Exchanges are demanding KYC, it may be an educated shot to little by little strip off the Privacy.

actually in kyc practice itself it is clear as an attempt to exchange cryptocurrency that the members are humans and not robots, but there are some people who are cynical about the kyc process for several reasons, for example, someone does kyc, but it turns out that the exchanges used are hacked  thus making him lose his assets, in such a case, even though Kyc has been verified, there is no guarantee that the asset will be returned, if the exchange used is bankrupt..

It is indeed a safe way to protect your account, but really, I have lost the news so big, even if the bankruptcy floor is closed, stealing money from players is still lost white only

The NFA does not regulate binary trading (yet), and most binary options brokers worldwide are unregulated. The few who are regulated are generally based in Cyprus and are regulated by Cysec. These brokers may or may not be the best ones, so you will need some other criteria to help you make your choice and avoid binary trading scams
Check into how well capitalized a broker is before you sign up with a company. A well capitalized company is much less likely to lose your money than one which has plenty of money for operations. Even though binary options brokers aren’t regulated like FX brokers right now, you can still find out whether a broker has $20 million in capital by checking with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
If you have in any way lost your hard earned funds to any of these scam brokers, I have a good news for you. Asset recovery now is a leading firm that helps with binary option & ICO loss recovery. Contact them on TWITTER & INSTAGRAM ; scamsrescue or info AT scamsrescue DOT com

18 hours ago, dimozon said:

I am against KYC verification. And suddenly, my data will fly away to free access to the Internet, but they do not give any guarantees for this.

Where did you experience this situation? You should be careful next time. I know no one can guarantee data leak but at least we give it to a good hand.

Edited by Apple

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

No i dont like kyc exchenge if exchenge dont keep secure our data

Our personal data is more important then trading or earning

If data is secure then no problem verify to kyc