Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 9 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

Of course, I do not mind, but why do it, provide my data, because there are exchanges without user verification, I use them. But on exchanges where KYC is required, there are also promising tokens.

I also don't like this. but now a days you have to complete KYC most of the exchange if you want to trade that exchange or withdraw. As a bounty hunter i need also to do that to trade or withdraw. 

I think that no one likes verification. But that’s the only way the site can confirm your identity. I only verify on cryptocurrency exchanges.

I definitely don't like KYC, for me I always prefer sites and exchanges that don't order KYC, and I avoid all the sites where KYC, especially the bounty sites, a lot of them are scams and they can steal your documents and use them in illegal things. 

From my own experience I can say that the more difficult it is to go through KYC verification on the exchange, the more seriously the platform takes its work.

I dont really like it, thats why most of my trade i used Decentralized Exchange. You can control all of your aset also we dont need to do a KYC went doing a trade. 

13 hours ago, Rares002 said:

Well, I guess Satoshi did not thought about the idea of having exchanges where people can buy and sell bitcoin. He thought people are going to use p2p for that so no KYC needed for that 

Exchanges, if they weren't imagined by Satoshi, became a must when bitcoin gained popularity and became widespread. I think peer to peer transactions would be complicated nowadays with the current high transaction volume.

• Useful or interesting 1

To be saying Truth, i really dont like to do Kyc on any of the platform, as it can compromise with my personal information anytime in near future, like facebook did, so i use binance exchanger where no kyc is required for 2btc withdrawal. also kucoin is good exchanger without kyc for few btc withdrawal limit.

• Useful or interesting 1

i tested p2pb2b and its max trash-- first the extensive kyc , then u have these retarded high fees for withdrawing . then u have a high minnimum ammount that you can withdraw, and last, if u have 10-15 $ worth of coins there are big changes the withdrawal fee will eat all that. - after u withdraw even 20$ its not instant u have to wait for manual approval lol !

• +2 1

so i think the KYC is essential for the legal  necessities in the nation in which the exchanging stage is working. so in this way , decentralization exchanging stages don't require KYC, in the event that you are intrigued please come to it.

• +2 1

55 minutes ago, Bae said:

Kyc is good and I don't see anything wrong in doing kyc. They are trying to verify legit traders and those that are after hacking their platform.

That is one of the advantages of KYC, but the problem is if our data is misused for crime or sold, therefore we must be careful when doing KYC, do not do KYC on an exchange that cannot be trusted.

11 hours ago, sotole said:

Like it or not, I think the KYC process makes your funds safe on exchange 🙂
Yappp, that obviously makes your funds safe from theft by hackers, but what makes the KYC process process requires personal documents to do with the exchange admin.
this is what makes worrying if the personal documents become material for crime.

yeah man
I also feel safe if I do KYC but to be honest I am not happy if I have to give my personal data to the exchange, I am afraid that if something bad happens later on.
in the meantime I have not found anything bad.

• +1 1

Personally, I do not like to go the process of verifications on the exchanges, because this is all contrary to the anonymity of cryptocurrency! Now I an have exchange that do not require make KYC process! 

I think they have no use for the user, only for the owners of the exchanges to have extra information from the people to use them or sell them to who knows who. So no, I don't like exchanges with KYC .

Actually I don't trust in exchanging markets like this, I can not provide my documents for few dollars, this are my private documents, how can I send them to some one I don't know even he is honest or not, I suggest you to think so much before you make a step 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Docent said:

Personally, I do not like to go the process of verifications on the exchanges, because this is all contrary to the anonymity of cryptocurrency! Now I an have exchange that do not require make KYC process! 

Wow good to hear mate that you have own exchange, and yes these all exchange is decentralize exchanges so like to you says that they need to no require any type of Kyc from their users.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

honestly I don't like KYC, KYC verification is indeed applied in several exchanges, but actually I don't know the function of KYC, all I know is only "know your customer", after knowing so what happened?

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/15/2019 at 6:00 PM, One_Bitcoin said:

Sometimes kyc requests when we register at an exchange make it a bit annoying for me, because I have to make photos and requests for addresses, of course, but like it or not we have to follow  procedures on the exchange if we want to use that exchange, that's fine...

I dont have problem with it but they cant even keep our files safe.I see on the internet a lot of users' information got hacked.And hackers took that pics from Binance's website.That is so bad....

5 hours ago, ilthrosas said:

Then KYС is gаrаntеe fоr shipper placе frоm such fаke exchаngеrs.

I would call it a guarantee, because when you hack you will lose not only your money, but also your personal data, and this is not good.

On 10/1/2019 at 3:55 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

I am not supporting KYC myself. Its frustrating. I also believe it removes the core reason for cryptocurrency, the anonymity of it

I dont like it too.Because why do they have to know everything about us? They say that they do this for our safety but they can not even keep safe our informations.

On 11/6/2019 at 3:14 PM, alicenora said:

I dont have problem with it but they cant even keep our files safe.I see on the internet a lot of users' information got hacked.And hackers took that pics from Binance's website.That is so bad....

Yes, we should get compensation because user data is more valuable than anything. They should pay more attention to security by paying white hackers to look for security holes. And this is a kind of job that can not be stopped.

• +1 1

I don't like KYC. I have always a fear in my mind that if people misuse my data than what will happen. KYC is a very secure system but using my personal data is very disgusting I think. So don’t like kyc.    

On 9/30/2019 at 11:39 PM, Consignee said:

I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I think KYC is good as long as the exchange requiring this is reputable and trusted that no info will be leak. Kyc is for the protection of exchange against fraud people.

I am not doing much of a trading with exchanges requiring a high level of KYC approval. Forexample, i did not need to provide proof of address to Binance to be able to make tradings & withdrawals upto 100BTC per day. So this is kind of enough for me. I do not provide any legal document to them about my address. It feels to me like, i would be providing GPS location to thieves.

• +1 1

On 9/30/2019 at 9:42 PM, xBDT Script said:

No, no for me however I was forced to give my KYC to some selected exchange like poloniex, bittrex, and few more. I do not use them at all since Binance and Kucoin are in the market. 

I also don't like to do KYC on any platform. Especially in crypto exchanges. Cause I don't feel safe. That's why I trade on Kucoin. Cause without KYC I can trade there.