Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 17 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

I confess that I don't like KYC very much, I don't really hate it, there are many cases I still have fun verifying KYC, I don't try to avoid it, it's pretty normal for me.

On 28.01.2020 at 17:12, Mujeeb123 said:

Actually I don't like kyc exchanges because it looks very burden to me. I think kyc should keep necessary for high volumes of deposit and withdraws for the normal trading there should be no kyc.

If you are really against the verification process of identity on the exchange, then I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the 50x exchange, which is in my signature. This is an unusual exchange on which you have the opportunity to trade any coin on any. You can read more in this topic: 

Yes i think that kyc exchanges are also good which can bè protected well and can keep your money safe but i have also heard many complaints about such kyc exchanges of being scammed. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't really like KYC exchanges. But if I have to do them, I will do them, If I have to. Because I've seen a few of exchanges that needs you to do KYC  in order to be able to deposit and withdraw. What a weird exchange.

I don't like KYC also because sometimes our data will use to illegal activities . And actually those exchange are not trustworthy because of those accusations of faking volume and also listing scam coins for free. 

I really hate kyc exchange because i really prefer trading anonimously and also KYC is just necessary when you are dealing with a big amount or a lot of money because KYC will give you the assurance.

• +1 1

51 minutes ago, jore1 said:

KYC procedures are very complicated and very complicated. but this is a necessary part of the security if you want absolute safety

Sometimes KYC is complicated and difficult, but it all depends on the exchange. But I always managed to do KYC, because I tried to maintain security on my exchange.

Honestly, I hate KYC as long as it is not necessary  to submit I won't submit, that's my principle and belief. 

But if it is needed that's the only time that it will be fine for me to submit, and I just do it only in the exchange platform that I most often used. 

I don't know a single thing on KYC exchange can anyone here help me with this what is KYC exchange and what important features does it have thanks for answers in advance

No one likes the KYC exchanges but in terms of security of our moneys in the platform, we are recommended to like and use the KYC verification

I actually don't like the KYC exchanges, and currently I only use exchanges without KYC, but the time that's will be recommend to use KYC I will have to use it anyway 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Well doing KYC process on exchanges is really nice it make me feel more secured on the site when i'm using it, cause you have to prove that it's really you.

1 hour ago, SuperCopers said:

if exchange give benefit after complete kyc then i like.

but if there is no reward after kyc then i hate kyc of exchange.

coinex gives profit after complete kyc so i use coinex exchange. 

Most joins KYC exchanges because of the airdrops, nothing more.

• -3 1

I also don't like to use the KYC procedure, many assume that our personal data can be used for nonsense. For this reason, I don't like using KYC procedures like this.

• +1 1

There are scores of established belongings of outflow of KYC records from swap over storages. I complete not pass of this and act not cotton on why exchanges act this.
KYC may be needed to pick up fiat money(paper money)

Actually KYC (Know Your Customer) is good as it helps to fight fraud.

It also shows that the exchange complies with standard rules and regulations.

No, i dont like giving away my personal info away in general, and of course theres chances of data leaks and misuse of data. Furthermore, theres other exchanges requiring no kyc at all. However some other crypto platforms like Pi, require KYC. I dont really know what im going to do with Pi, as ive already been there for quite some time and i dont really want to give up my pi. But when the time for KYC comes, i hope they will have alternatives.

I understand the importance of Kyc that is why I completed my Kyc on some good reputation exchanges but one of them is done scam and gone from market such as idax exchange. 

Don't let you buy Bitcoin, sell it ... Coinex, it looks like it doesn't need KYC, will need many BCH pairs. For cryptocurrency exchanges you need to complete the KYC process

I do not like the KYC procedure, there are many cases of hacking and data leakage in the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange, this incident is very worrying if your personal data falls into the hands of bad people and is used for crime. What would you do?

No I am not like this exchanger. Because I am just using yobit exchanger. I think yobit is the best exchanger for trading. Here you can trade your coin