Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 16 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

Well no ,don't like kyc exchange  as theu take data and there is always a type of fear that the data taken is full up security or not ,and when data is taken it takes few days to verify and create an account on exchanges and most of the times it takes much more time and sometimes data get rejected also due to some problems .

I don't think anybody really loves the KYC procedure, the more it guarantees nothing. Even if you passed KYC and the exchange was hacked and your money was stolen, I personally just don't like to waste my time at KYC filling things....

44 minutes ago, nataliav536 said:

I generally try not to use exchanges that require to know my client, of course, if there is my $ 100 that I can withdraw, I will pass my data, but this is the only reason I will do identification on the exchange. 

I agree with you, so the conclusion is, if it is required to do kyc in order to make a trading deposit and withdraw, then I will do kyc, but, if there is leeway without having to kyc, why should kyc, if there is an exchange like yobit that does not require  kyc.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:45 AM, BTCmooping said:

Base in the ground that you don't like kyc then, you can keep these coins for further listing by the company. KYC is the suck among the other rules. Any bounty with kyc is an automatic disqualification in my end because, kyc is the most suicidal approach to earn coins or tokens.

Some people swill like the KYC exchanges and some are not if you re not like the KYC exchange than make account in the yobit because yobit will not ask about the KYC and you can withdraw your money easily from the yobit. Crypto is the best business in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

KYC are necessary for compliance, and with a few exceptions it does not compromise your private data more than most of social medias out there and analytics company, for some example

For me,  i don't like kyc because your sending your private information.  So im using exchange with no kyc verification like yobit.

I wonder why they made the KYC prerequisite for client before utilizing the trade since this can forestall more clients utilizing the trade stage. Indeed, even top trade like Binance doesn't requiring the clients to submit KYC docs before client can utilize the trade.

On 10/1/2019 at 1:55 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

I am not supporting KYC myself. Its frustrating. I also believe it removes the core reason for cryptocurrency, the anonymity of it

I don't think I will go for kyc verification I think it's not profitable enough

1 hour ago, pesinli said:

IF there are other trades where they do now not inquire KYC, at that factor go together with them.

Only the DEX exchange does not require KYC, but the DEX exchange don't have large trading volume. I don't like KYC, but exchanges need it for the legality of their company. so inevitably we need to do KYC

13 hours ago, subtpsor said:

Im not giving my identification to a abnormal alternate that may trick or be hacked at any time

I think people like me and you would be the last people to die, it is not been coward it is been smart.

There are many known cases of leakage of KYC data from exchange storages. I do not approve of this and do not understand why exchanges do this.
KYC may be needed to receive fiat money, but in order to withdraw cryptocurrency, they should not be asked to go through KYC.

Actually KYT is good for safety and calm reasons.  But for me I don't really like this problem.  It becomes more difficult to register, my fear is also in the use of data, and if there is a break-in means my personal data is easy to obtain and is afraid of being misused.

Everyone like kyc or not but we bound on some good exchanges to do kyc others wise we unable to with draw and deposit of funds like bigone and bitmart exchange. And other also. 

Yes .kyc should mandate on all the exchanges to overcome the spamming issues which is a great task to the crypto and their exchanges.many people having multiple exchange accounts 

I just hate, when airdrops or exchanges ask for kyc before your being accepted. Since if your a person who participates on kyc on many sites, just look at how your personal I'd is being spread on several sites, even though they say its private and not shared

Hi my friend 
In my opinion, No absolutely no that terrible idea and I don't know why exchange platforms do that!
If you have to kyc for the big transactions that's ok but why everybody has to KYC !

2 hours ago, Momehsule said:

I don't like them and I not at all second-hand them. I old Binance and Cryptopia for the sole senses that they didn't mandatory KYC on registration.

in the Binance exchange, KYC is not required for low levels. unless you have a lot of BTC and want to make a high amount of withdrawal. then you have to do KYC first.

no i don't like any exchange which need to complete kyc.

because most exchange doesn't need kyc to trading and withdraw.

and personal things doesn't share with other

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:01 AM, ghonkz said:

I really like KYC, because it will be personally and legally accountable, because it will have a good impact. if we don't use KYC then it will be easy for anyone to use an account or anything related to us.

I also think that the exchanges who ask for kyc they are much concern about they security and also they want to any spamming from there platform.

if the exchange have good reputation i sure for make KYC but if the exchange , we must selectif for make KYC in exchange because its very risk .

It does not mean that I hate KYC based exchanges. But for me it does not matter if a site requires KYC as long as that site can be trusted. Usually I dont comply with new exchange that require KYC but I only send my details on trusted and big exchanges.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

18 hours ago, Fareedat said:

if I organize not desire to collapse my numbers and I execute not choose to be tracked in any way, it is not convenient, a lot of Exchanges are demanding KYC

Yes all exchange now ask to pass the verification to continue trading on it , and other exchange never ask for that like Yobit you can do what you want but the exchange don't need to verify any account and that's what I love on it

no i don't need to complete kyc for normal trading because a lot of exchange available where kyc pass is not necessary.

but some exchange gives profit and require kyc like coinex, i have complete kyc on these exchange 

7 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

Kyc exchange can be more secure than other exchanges, Because they will try all means to make it secure from hackers

No, they are not. Most exchanges are the quick-and-run type which will allow any suspicious activity to happen on their exchanges as long as it makes the exchange look good, e.g. bot trading. Security of the documents costs lots of money and sadly a lot of exchanges neglect to do this because of the monetary cost. This is why I don't use most KYC exchanges. If the documents are stolen they can be used for identity theft.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I used not like Exchanges with KYC, but currently, it no longer matter to me, if they want the KYC information, I just give it to them. Sometimes it serves as security to your exchange account. I am ok with it now.