Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHAABAN199

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit

I think there is confusion of counterfeit coins, with small capitalization and low volatility coins, since they are under-traded gift coins, and investing there would be launching into a Russian roulette, but it does not mean that they are counterfeit, that is very confusing my friend  equally excellent contribution.

Yes you right , in my opinion i just invest my money in the fames cryptocurrency like bitcoin or LTC or ETH , because the value of investing in this cryptocurrency per day is very high, so you can earn a good amount from this cryptocurrency.

The methods I have mentioned are very important, and I also add to them:
Consulting investors in new currencies, they are familiar with each currency, and you can also follow the currency account on Twitter and learn more about it.

Is you think that all currencies that are listed on Coinmarketcap and coingecko is real currencies then i totally disagree with your knowledge of the crypto market because few months ago idax listed exchanges steals our funds and gone from the market. And many more examples that are scam projects listed on Coinmarketcap. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:32 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I only use coinmarketcap site as guide to choose popular coin I need to invest,

Well this is the one of the main objective of coinmarketcap to know what is the best suit cryptocurrency coin for us to invest with and also to know how many volume that is coin have in the market.

Coin market  cap is best  way to check fake coins. We also can   make search on Google . And also we should invest on top coins  because  there is less chances of loss.

Am not sure but there are so many of them and I have lost some good money from them so its important to really keep on trying its also really good to keep on working as hard for it the best of everything is to work and put together everything in perspective  we have to really be careful

Yes, there are a lot of unrealistic currencies that are launched on the YOBIT platform by people who aim to make a profit quickly and in the end everyone who buys the currency loses and that is why we must be careful and act wisely.

THINK POSITIVE

Before investing in coin or accumulating free coins, there's need to verify the genuineness of the coin on coinmarketcap.com to avoid investing in the wrong place or wasting precious times as the case maybe. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/13/2020 at 1:48 AM, HorbiDJ1 said:

Yes, it is true to determine whether a coin is genuine or not, we can see it from market movements. Usually fake coins always rise and fall faster, faster. For this reason, we are not in a hurry to invest, because we can quickly get losses.

Yobit don't keep fake coins and dead coin they keep good coins that gives profit to users

There should be always some research done about the coin or token before buying them at any exchange, that is totally on you and if you do not research about your investment and that does not work out well for you.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:37 PM, SHAABAN199 said:

Three ways to find fake currencies on the Yobit platform:

1- Before investing in any currency I am looking for on this site (https://coinmarketcap.com) for currencies, this does not mean that every currency on this site is a real currency.

2- Search for the currency within its official website, form, and white papers, in addition to the currency road map

3- Don't invest immediately, wait and slow, as fraudulent currencies go up quickly and fall faster in less than a minute

There are many other ways to find fake coins ... and every trader has his own way of finding the right path

It was pointed out that impulsion and impatience are the most important factors in the loss, so you are waiting and not rushing, because the stock market in general or trading is what "

Except for an attempt from a patient merchant to a less impatient dealer

That's true,  i strongly agree with you. For me when i want to know if that currency is fake or not, i'm always do research about it and i've always found some people said that currency is legit and some other people said that it is fake so what i did is i invest small account to make sure if that currency is legit or not. 

Are there fake currencies on the Yobit exchange ? Oh I have never heard about this before. Myself, I have been always preferring the top classed currencies for the tradings for example I choose Bitcoin, Litecoin,ETH and XRP for the most of the cases. 

On 3/24/2020 at 7:16 PM, Michael0606 said:

I think there is confusion of counterfeit coins, with small capitalization and low volatility coins, since they are under-traded gift coins, and investing there would be launching into a Russian roulette, but it does not mean that they are counterfeit, that is very confusing my friend  equally excellent contribution.

I'm also confused as there are coins that are not listed on coinmarketcap. It doesn't make a coin more real if they get listed there. It is a good post by the OP but the fact is that all yobit coins are actual coins. Some might be ERC20 tokens that just trade on yobit. Coinmarketcap does list coins that signup there. If these coins are traded in certain volumes they will add them. Still the coin needs to ask coinmarketcap first, they don't list otherwise.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:10 AM, Jesoy said:

Oh. So there are really fake currencies? Thanks for this useful information. Now we should really be vigilant and not to invest with rush.

Yes there are many fake currencies so much better not to try unfamiliar coins if you're not sure about those. 

Much better to buy famous coins just to make sure you're not fall into a scam. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/25/2020 at 9:14 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Coin market  cap is best  way to check fake coins.

Well, this is true mate, many people are using this coinmarketcap to see also which is the good coin to the market which will help them to chose a coin to invest with. Happy posting everyone.

Perfect information for beginners to start without being fraud and invole in fradulents like fake coins. I can say that coins have less value and one should be concern about the currencies and investment done for earning.

Well many of the users in this platform mentioned that 95% of the sites might be fake. Thank you for what you shared obviously we should not invest immediately and wait have the research done and then only invest.

Just because those coins are not at coinmarketcap doesn't mean they are fake.

Some of them are just airdrop currencies as temporary. Yobit is an exchange trading platform that is well know for that. It's called YoPump as well.

Altough the fake coins can be meant to be inactive coins as ghost coins that do not have 24 hour trading volumes and it's not even worth look into them as a buying trading option.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I see there is some shit coin in yobit , many invester intact me also lost  a good amount of money in Alisa coin because at this time this is like a dead Coin in yobit market , well from That accident I always research before invest any coin in yobit .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

thanks for sharing this amazing technique by using this we can find legit cryptocurrency project because these days many projects are coming with similar name so in that case we have to do some research before investing in any cryptocurrency 

Your words are true, my friend, and these methods are through you can find out good and fake currencies on the yobit platform already, and this is to avoid investing in losing currencies.

Life is great and enjoy it

Hello my friend .
These are the things that she talked about and how to know the counterfeit currency on the platform is useful and are steps known only to those who have a strong note and think how to benefit from that advantage. Yes, most fake digital currencies do not hold up in the market because they are detected early, and if you are late in knowing you, this may cost you what you invested on and without interest. Buying these risks will cost you at least to save your money next time

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am surprised to hear that there are fake coins in yobit Is it true? If it Like that. Then I should say that the moderators of yobit should do something to remove it. Otherwise innocent traders will Be in trap.

Informative topic! Many people need to read this topic and learn more about this crypto world.. Before investing in any coin, we have to follow these three important ways.. In order not to lose all their money in a while because of scam coin!