Any one saw Bitcoin creator Picture of Satoshi or not - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fatima123

Any one saw Bitcoin creator Picture of Satoshi or not

There is not one but numerous people have claimed to be Nakamoto since 2009 until now! And probably all of them lie! The most famous picture on the web is Dorian Nakamoto which appears in most Google search results. It has been said many times that all the names and pictures are pseudonymous and the number of new pictures keeps increasing. How can someone claim to have seen Nakamoto while it is still not clear whether he is a person or a group? This discussion leads to nowhere.

On 4/9/2020 at 1:45 AM, NevermindNe said:

I think you can't find his photos for just one reason: No one knows exactly who he is, since no one has yet provided substantial evidence that he is the Satoshi Nakamoto that everyone is talking about.

There is no Satoshi Nakamoto photo or pictures anywhere, people do not still know satoshi is pseudonymous. We are Satoshi. 

Satoshi Nakamoto never used his real name, and the mystery is what surrounds this man. You will not find one image that resembles the other for him, that is, he did not display his true image, so do not waste time searching my friend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, King98 said:

All the lies and rumors propagated because nobody knows this person and all the things and images on the Internet are wrong Satoshi Nakamoto is an unknown person

Yes buddy,  they are just trying to claim founder of bitcoin, which they were not able to maintain it at all, it is better for them to forget about it not to lose their respect

Yes, this person who calls himself Satoshi Nakamoto and the Bitcoin coin maker is a genius person and managed to hide his identity from this world tightly and I admire this person

THINK POSITIVE

On see this topic tittle i was thinking i too would see the photo of the bitcoin creator statoahi nakamora, after reading trough i got the same thoughts, it definately would be risky and makes no point for such a person or group to display their photo to the public. 

I see some images that are said to be Satochi Nakamoto but I think this is speculative and unfounded. Satochi Nakamoto is gone and a lot of people are curious about his identity but for 10 years he hasn't shown it publicly so it's all speculation. I also want to know more about Satochi Nakamoto but it is clearly impossible.

Edited by kadayakito
Network error when posting

I think that he just doesn't want society to know who he really is, otherwise he will be constantly harassed and will not be given a quiet life.

2 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

I think that he just doesn't want society to know who he really is, otherwise he will be constantly harassed and will not be given a quiet life.

They won't even allowed him to launched bitcoin at that time, it is better he hide his identity and this make it possible for the progress of cryptocurrency

On 4/30/2020 at 8:52 AM, Summi said:

No one had even seen it and also it is the reason why he still remains hidden for a long time.

Yea, it is the best decision he takes for his love for people to benefit from it, this is very possible for a genius to hide himself from accusations of the governments like the libra that is halt recently

Well, there has many photo or picture of satoshi nakamoto in the internet and you can search it right now, i hope that you will understand mate, happy posting everyone.

On 2/13/2020 at 2:05 PM, ashua1 said:

satoshi nakamoto on google but they said he does not exist. he created Bitcoin and he wants to remain anonymous to be most secure

many people says that Satoshi nakamoto created bitcoin and that's absolutely true but very few people know that that who Satoshi nakamoto is how this man looks like 

I think that no one has ever seen him since he does not want to talk about himself and is probably afraid of popularity and that he will not be allowed to live in peace.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:36 AM, fatima123 said:

Today I find on Google to saw pictures of the creator of the bitcoin and crypto currencies market but I not find any pictures of the satoshi why this person not gave any single picture what's wrong with him??? 

I do not think that creating bitcoin he wanted to become popular, if he really wanted it, he would have shown himself in 2017, but he did not do it. 

i saw some pictures of satoshi on Google but i don't have completely believe that this is real satoshi pictures or not. Because i trying hardly for watching a single interview of satoshi to any media but i don't find any video of it. Mean no video of  satoshi on whole YouTube. 

On 1/31/2020 at 2:36 AM, fatima123 said:

Today I find on Google to saw pictures of the creator of the bitcoin and crypto currencies market but I not find any pictures of the satoshi why this person not gave any single picture what's wrong with him??? 

Actually there is a picture of it on wikipedia you can find it if you search about it, he is old Asian guy and you can find hi easily, and i love him so much because he give us bitcoin that we are working now to earn it.

It is hard to get a picture of Satoshi Nakamoto. It is because no one really knows who is him, what is his true personality and what he looks like. Some pictures that you can see in the internet are just fake because I think Nakamoto doesn't want him to be known by public.

The anonymous and mysterious character Satoshi Nakamoto is a hacker and Bitcoin coin maker I don't think anyone knows his true identity

Life is great and enjoy it

Since craetor of Bitcoin is still anonymous, I do not think, I can give you an exact picture of Satoshi Nakomoto for your sanctification.  It is even still not clear that the name Satoshi Nakamoto was a person or a group. Not only about Satoshi, let's talk about Vitalik Buterin. He is a source of inspirations 😊

That is not true actually. Because a lot of rumours or theories have come upfront but none of those could specificly say who satoshi nakamoto is. That's why still that is a mystery for all the users. Maybe google has shown some photos relatedto the theories. The identity is yet to be known and the currency has a popularity in the virtual world more than anything. So we deserve to know and thank the creator someday. We don't know if it's a name of one person or a group. 

That confidence though, I thought you had find the real satoyshi Nakamoto. 

Anyways, that picture is of a man named Dorian Nakamoto. He was actually accused to be the real face behind the anonymity of the creator of Bitcoin because of his name, his nationality and his work as a computer engineer which he denied and proved being Satoshi. For now, Satoshi has no certain Face but there are possible and relevant candidates who are rumoured to be Satoshi like Adam Back and Craig Wright. We can't be so sure who he really is.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We have seen a lot of information about Satoshi nakamoto but I have never seen his real pictures. According to history he disappear immediately after completing the project and I think he is wise because doing that will also give him opportunity to live a simple like us but he has sacrifice a lot to the world because many people are earning good money from bitcoin.

I don't think there is a real picture of Satoshi Nakamoto on the internet, this person is a big mystery in the crypto world, there are many people who think Satoshi Nakamoto is a fake character and a pseudonym for camouflage only

On 6/15/2020 at 7:30 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Yes, i have saw his pictures many times! Not only in google but i have saw him even in some blogs which are discussing about crypto currencies. Just google his name and you will see a lot of his pictures, Satoshi Nakamoto.

This is not the actual Satoshi Nakamoto that invented Bitcoin. This is a person that has as actual name Satoshi Nakamoto and some journalist discovered him and made a fake case. This poor guy is not him and he did give an interview denying he had anything to do with Bitcoin. 

Satoshi Nakamoto was a moniker and the real person behind this, is still uknown.

Edited by BTC Future

There is no real image at the moment for Satoshi Nakamoto, because the presence of his image means finding his name through modern technologies that exist today.