Any one saw Bitcoin creator Picture of Satoshi or not - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fatima123

Any one saw Bitcoin creator Picture of Satoshi or not

Today I find on Google to saw pictures of the creator of the bitcoin and crypto currencies market but I not find any pictures of the satoshi why this person not gave any single picture what's wrong with him??? 

• Useful or interesting 3

22 minutes ago, Migo said:

There is a lot of pictures of this person, all you need to do is typing his name and you will see many pictures of him, he is hidden, but Google has some photos of him, I will give you one to see, don't worry, you can check below

images.jpeg

Thanks for giving me pics of the creator of the market it is still many questions in my mind now a days human wants fame but this person has fame but out of the media. 

• +1 1

29 minutes ago, Migo said:

There is a lot of pictures of this person, all you need to do is typing his name and you will see many pictures of him, he is hidden, but Google has some photos of him, I will give you one to see, don't worry, you can check below

😂 

I'm out of positive reactions for now. I will come back and give you a like.

I'd also like to contribute with another photograph of mr. Nakamoto where he is a little more expressive than usual! I hope you enjoy! : 

dorian.jpeg

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1

the secret identity of satoshi nakamoto was a nice move to ensure the integrity of company that including nakamoto, and based to the google search satoshi nakamoto was a japanese and the creator of bitcoin in the market there are speculations that they made a name and identity to be secret to people the nakamoto name and company of created bitcoin and i don't know what are those reasons.

• +1 1

As far as I know all about Satoshi Nakamoto is still a mystery this means that no one knows how Sathosi Nakamoto's face will look.  The images in the media are all just fiction. There is nothing wrong with Satoshi Nakamoto whoever he is, he is a smart person who is not crazy in popularity.

• +2 1

There are many pictures of satoshi nakamoto on internet and you can actually easily search it, but no one people know his really personality so that many people are wanted to know that by investigating and finding him. Happy posting.

so many photos spread in Google to shows the bitcoin creater satoshis nakamoto buy no one knows this photos are original are fake because no one know the person single are any group of peoples organization to create bitcoin but so many unknown persons selfly indtarduce they are satoshis nakamoto but any one can't proved they are original

Satoshi nakamoto many photos available in google search only name and see in images section but I not know real Satoshi photo or any other person photo.

Edited by Soaib khan

4 hours ago, fatima123 said:

Today I find on Google to saw pictures of the creator of the bitcoin and crypto currencies market but I not find any pictures of the satoshi why this person not gave any single picture what's wrong with him??? 

I think the pictures available on google is not actually satoshi nakamoto. His identity is totally hidden even no exact photo is available anywhere. If photo available then it is not difficult to find him. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

No, I did not see a photo portrait, of Satoshi himself. I would like to see and see who is actually Satoshi who created Bitcoin. 

As I have searched about satosi nakamoto then I have seen many picture and I couldn't find out real person . I have seen in a news some one is introducing him as satosi nakamoto.

If you seen the pictures of Satoshi Nakamoto then he is not him.. Satoshi Nakamoto is a mysterious man. We don't know if that is a person or a team name.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you talk about Satoshi, it only talks about someone who is mysterious and nobody knows about him. Whether he is or not, people or organizations no one knows for sure.

recently i joint in cryptotalk. befor joining i have no idea about this currency business. but i work hear now.so i want to know about it.thak you so much "Migo"for your picture. before i don't see him.also thak you for your post. 

10 hours ago, fatima123 said:

Satoshi nakamoto was one of the greatest personalities. As he was the first to give concept about Bitcoin. He founded bitcoin satoshi in 2010 and after that crypto market started to gain pace and many of the user were attracted to it.

maxresdefault.jpg

There's stil a lot of uncertainty whuther he is really Mr Nakamoto. The name sounds Japenese but it could be someone from Europe or the US with a fake name.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I still haven't seen his/her real face, I don't if the images on google are real. No one really know what he is look like, I think he is not an Asian because he just want to use the name Satoshi Nakamoto to hide his identity. Everyone wants to find out who he is.

And what the use of seeing his picture🤣🤣🤣, we thank him for creating such an amazing currencey like bitcoin (if he is one who created it. LoL) many peoples calims that they created bitcoin how we know it is him. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Satosi disappeared and they probably did not have a picture so they did not know how he looked. We really hope to see the creator, but we don't know about its existence. Right now Satosi is nowhere, but obviously we always pray that he is alright.

According to informations about nakamoto Satoshi. There is very less or no information about him, as he was an anonymous person and the creator of bitcoins. Very less is known about him. In order to tackle the governtments and corruptions he introduced the first crypto currency known as bitcoins .

I think that until now Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity is unknown, the photo that circulates is not necessarily the creator of bitcoin. I am also actually surprised

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes i have seen the person lot of times when we search for satoshi nakamoto picture on google but some say he does not exists. Which is true and which is false cannot be said until it is revealed by some known sources.

1 hour ago, Kumar19 said:

Hello brother I don't know well about that but I think there are lot of photos about these but I don't know it is fake or not you should search in Google about this

There is no picture of this guy on google or any where else, The guy is a ghost.

You will not find any real photos of Satoshi Nakamoto on internet, and the reason is that he wants to remain anonymous just like the coin he created. His creation is anonymous and he wants the same for himself.