Time to make a profit. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Time to make a profit.

Sure, i earned a little profit from LTC today.. I think many large coins are now going up so its the right time for us investors or traders to earn profit though we have to be careful there are scammers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/29/2020 at 5:30 PM, Abo3laa said:

In the past few days, we have witnessed a recovery in the encryption market in general, especially in large currencies such as btc, ada, eth, ect and many others. 
Did you make a profit and book it, or are you still looking for more?

I suggest for make profit because this time rate of Bitcoin is going up. There are many people trade now a day. Investors want to sell Bitcoin on this time. 

On 1/29/2020 at 7:00 PM, Abo3laa said:

or are you still looking for more?

This is me right now and most people doing for better income. We can't deny high profit is priority but never forget to saving because crypto can collapse anytime. I'm not try to scare you but be careful with your money, always set your safety tools and trust with your skill.

14 hours ago, karolina35 said:

its a really very good idea to use robots in trading. it gives you good advantage definately. no one can  be born as a good trader, once can learn trading so never give up. with this you can definately achieve your goals

Profit from trading is based on expectations and speculations on prices, as the general principle of profit depends on buying a currency at a low price and selling it when the price rises or vice versa, where the difference between the two prices is the profit achieved for you as an investor, and sometimes the market may go against your expectations and therefore the result falls at a loss .

On 1/29/2020 at 2:00 PM, Abo3laa said:

In the past few days, we have witnessed a recovery in the encryption market in general, especially in large currencies such as btc, ada, eth, ect and many others. 

There are various strategies you can use. Some people have an amount that they will hold for the long run, while they have another position that use to trade. Taking profits is what we should be doing, but there are times when the market starts climbing that you will miss a lot if you exit just to take a small amount. You need patience and to figure out the best exit strategy when in profit. 

That time, I already converted my balances for fiat currencies because I need it that time. I do had an earning that time, but it is small. That could be a lot higher if I did not withdrawn it that time, it's quite sad, I had regrets for it. 

nMvFbuZ.png

No I didnt ! because I am still making my capital ! now I am just holding and learning about trading ! and then I will start trading and making my profits 

I made a good profit when the market recovered, but I still aspire to more because I trade daily and earn a good return from trading and earn money.

I already have profit from trading activity and mostly I separate my profit into several currency in forex, I change my strategy because halving make me scare. After halving ( maybe ) I will came back into old plan but for this time replace profit into currency is the best way. Use investment method to safe my money in forex, that's the plan.

I am still earning more now, I am not comfortable enjoying it yet, because the price of bitcoin is rising and so are the other currencies so I am actively collecting

On 1/29/2020 at 5:30 PM, Abo3laa said:

It is just start of bullrun. So I like to keep more coins in hand to make profit after two or three months. Do not make mistake by selling coins now, just collect as much you can.

In case you’re aiming to find a organization, there's a chance you're thinking in case you could discover just about any earnings within your 1st calendar year involving exchanging. Even though revenue inside 1st calendar year are generally often delightful, naturally, that they shouldn’t need, not for anybody who is depending upon these people.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:10 PM, Zezo said:

Yes, I get some profits.

But I am greedy for some coin and I wouldn't exist of it before earn 100%

We have to stop at a certain point to see the next market movement. If there is another opportunity, the opportunity for profit, we will enter again. Only short-term investments make a profit and I will buy back Bitcoin if the price drops despite the small discount.

actually, at this time I was still looking for opportunities to benefit. however, I don't think the amount of crypto I have is that much, so I looked for another place to produce it. for trading, right now it's quite risky, I better hold assets than trade.
I was thinking, fortunately, waiting for the right time to sell while looking for opportunities to increase the amount.

11 hours ago, phizusiki said:

We have to stop at a certain point to see the next market movement. If there is another opportunity, the opportunity for profit, we will enter again. Only short-term investments make a profit and I will buy back Bitcoin if the price drops despite the small discount.

Yes, each of us has his own way, perhaps with one long deal that yields the profits of several short deals. This is not a measure, but depends on the experience and the time you have to work

On 1/31/2020 at 9:15 PM, Sourav43 said:

Yes there is a chance to make a profit. Because the price of all digital currencies has increased now. Now investing and trading can be expected to generate a lot of profit.

Investing in bitcoin now sells bitcoin, they will get a good profit because the price of bitcoin is now higher. So if you buy bitcoin now, it will have good returns in the future. The advantage of the cryptocurrency market is that you have a business process

In my Opinion this is the right time to make profit. Cryptotalk forum paid us a very good amount of money.

yes market was pumped and live trader's can easily make profit because coins goes pump and dump immediately. i have also make profits from waves coin on yobit exchange. 

On 1/29/2020 at 5:00 PM, Abo3laa said:

Whom have purchased in dips and waiting for the alt season to start. for them times has come and wait is almost over. Every coin is being pumped up now. This is the best time to trade alt coins.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The time to make profit is when we have holding the coin and the bull run appeared so there will be the best time for the traders to make the profit 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

The recovery of some of these coins brought me luck, because from these coins I found a price that was very fitting for me. But from all that I was still looking for more so I could collect more.

Yes, i am just earning through these free sites only, now i really want to make profit by trading but i don't have enough money to invest in trading and earn more profit, hope i collect huge money as soon as possible and start investing in trading and making more profit.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:48 PM, Crypto555 said:

This is just the beginning so why would I sell all my coins now? I will probably wait another couple months and only after the bull run will start I will also start selling some of my coins 

That's the best move because right now the prices are still quite low. The prices just started to go up and the market is green so there is no reason to sell your coins right now 

You can sell half your coins and save the rest to sell later, in my opinion it will go up but it may fall a little bit

On 1/29/2020 at 4:00 AM, Abo3laa said:

The market is very unstable, nobody knows if this price increase was related to a pump and dump scheme due to the possible war between the USA and Iran or if it is related to the virus that is killing many people. we have to wait to see if this price will be sustainable in the long run