Presearch Go To The Moon - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Presearch Go To The Moon

Presearch price is increasing and people are only looking at Bitcoin and i'm creating this post to you my friend, you can make huge profit if you buy PRE coins today. It has a circulating supply of 96 million coins and a max supply of 170 million coins. 
Presearch price is up ...

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

3 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Presearch price is increasing and people are only looking at Bitcoin and i'm creating this post to you my friend, you can make huge profit if you buy PRE coins today. It has a circulating supply of 96 million coins and a max supply of 170 million coins. 

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

This is price prediction of presearch or history? Yeah i know presearch is a good coin and i have tried its browsing reward too but could not give enough time to reseach it more for the purpose of earning presearch.

• +5 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Obviously Right, those crypto currency traders can earn a lot of money from Bitcoin if they don't look at Bitcoin and look at presearch.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Now presearch coin price really going up but I think after a months this coin price will down again. This coin project is good but presearch not performing well in Crypto market.

Talking to Bitcoin and I would say that if some prices are low, some of them will rise later. The price of pisark is rising and everyone is sitting on Bitcoin, whose peasants are currently the other currency

12 hours ago, rjroshan said:

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

Woh really ,  then I will buy pre coin for the future, really good stat buddy about pre coin.

I have plan to buy presearch coin when it was at 2 satoshi but due to some reason cannot buy it .After 1 week presearch pump 100% and still increasing and i am waiting for below 40 satoshi pice.

• +2 2

As bitcoin is on rise and many other coin such as presearch price is also on high and you can earn this coin for free by using the search engine of same name presearch  and you can earn your pre token just by searchin or surfing on web.

i really like the project and idea and i believe pre coin will have a good future but i didnt attend in this project because minimum to withdraw is really huge amount and it takes much time to be able to withdraw.i prefer to use cryptotalk and get paid daily.but for investers pre coin is a good choice.

Nice thanks for the info , even if it's one of the so many new coins that are coming out everyday. One could just risk and invest a very small amount and hopefully have some luck. With bitcoin and the most popular coins it's not about luck, but of investing in popular and already known and secure coins.

This coin is good, I used its official site before but I stopped now because the earnings are too low and the minimum withdraw amount is high, he is 100 presearch coin, but you can earn only 0.25 per one search, so in the current time I am not using it 

• +3 1

I also heard the news. But I don't think it will break previous record,  soon it will fell down. Another thing is that nowadays they provide less earnings and higher expectations. 

There is a slight increase in value, and this is clearly seen at a price that is growing in price. This is primarily due to the positive mood of the crypto Presearch. 

I've never heard of this currency before, but there are also a lot of currencies currently on the market that can give you much better returns than bitcoin, and not all of them can be checked.

Pardon me but idont really know what was kind of crypto currency is that.this is just my first time to hear or to read that kinds of coin.but i think iwill just hold my altcoins becouse of the possibility of pumping the price

• +1 1

I heard this coin presearch coin project through you tube but I can't use app because of time shortage but when you post the topic really interesting and presearch coin prices also good now so once again in this project so I try this app when iam free but one problem this app is withdrawal amount is little bit high but this is legit project its not matter

On 1/29/2020 at 7:40 AM, rjroshan said:

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

It has maximum supply of 1 billion coins. And around 155 millions coins are circulating at present time. So its huge supply is remaining to come in market. I do not think it would give good profit.

On 1/29/2020 at 6:59 AM, hmind said:

This is very good but unfortunately it is still too small systematic and min withdrawal from the platform offered by Presearch to get results from their search engine project.

I've used their platform and managed to withdraw once. After that they lowered my level for absolutely no reason and basically demanded to double the time needed to spent with their search engine. Extremely terrible attitude from their behalf. I don't recommend this platform at all. They even dumped the coin down to 0 and still hold an endless amount of their tokens. Shady coin and terrible behaviour.

Yes thats true , I also  have it on my browser and my goal is to make about 1,000 of them and so the best important  and we have to keep on working with the search time to it, there is a good effort to which we run this , so its true perserch is getting somewhere and hope I can get to 1000 very soon and hoping it jumps to new heights

It looks like the PRE coins are showing an increase. Is this coin profitable, I think if the price goes up and continues to be green, then storing and holding this coin is good and we could be profitable.

One day I was working on collecting this Presearch coin but I didn't take advantage of anything from it and that's why I left that and decided to search for better coins

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/29/2020 at 10:10 AM, rjroshan said:

Today price $0.019
1h  2.7%
24h 26.1%
7d  58.4%
14d 25.6%
30d 492.7%

Well good to know im using the preseacrh App to earn Free token But I dont really have the knowledge on handling trading this preseacrh tokens.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

i have already tried presearch , its payment is too low for me and it takes forever to reach the minimum withdraw and i dont really like such websites which keeps minimum withdrawal 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Never heard of this coin so far. Sounds almost too good to be true but hey, let's give it a go. If we all start investing some now demand will grow and we can experience more profits together. Seems Presearch is in a bullrun.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.