Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

On 1/7/2020 at 7:48 PM, Crypto Hunter BD said:

I have also noticed that some scammers invented new tricks to scam people easily.Thanks for share with us this trick.We should avoid this types offers

nowadays we have to be very alert because scammers are using new tricks which is not invented before to loot people easily but if we will active on this forum so the chance will be decrease 

On 4/16/2020 at 9:12 AM, Badman001 said:

@wilbertson I think you are newbie in Crypto market spammer are used TeLeGram for spamming purpose From long time . never tried to share any kinds of your persnal information in telegram , not tried to invest in any TeLeGram bot.

Yeah it is an old time trick. They just begin talking friendly to everyone they find trying to catch the fish and exploit them according to the scripts they have. They got it planned it is not something random. They don't even type they have almost everything written down and they copy-paste them. Avoiding everyone that pm's in telegram and instantly blocking them is the best reaction we can have.

We need to be very careful the way we do Investments in cryptocurrency, there are many scammers that's re after our money, they will promise you more return if you invest in their coin, and they will just disappeared without notice

Yes, there are a lot of scammers in the field of cryptocurrencies and they send a lot of sites that require depositing money.

Wao did not know this new modus operandi from scammers thank you very much for sharing this important and valuable information with us 

On 4/23/2020 at 5:06 PM, Jamesnachoog said:

To avoid all this truck scammers use, make sure you make good research before you join any project that you don't trust because scammers are difficult to understand especially in the telegram campaigns.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that as a user here in cryptocurrencies we should not just trust anything that we see here because we might encounter scams here which is dangers because we could lose our money. 

On 5/19/2020 at 3:20 PM, BTC Future said:

Yeah it is an old time trick. They just begin talking friendly to everyone they find trying to catch the fish and exploit them according to the scripts they have. They got it planned it is not something random. They don't even type they have almost everything written down and they copy-paste them. Avoiding everyone that pm's in telegram and instantly blocking them is the best reaction we can have.

Yes mate its old trick but some new members still have chances to trap in this trick, because this scammers not directly approach to do this first they increase friendship, then they apply this trick so anyone fall in this trap and loss money, so awareness more important because this type so many tricks scammers use through telegram platform.

• +1 1

scammers is really very advanced day by day they discover New ways of spamming people's . I used two simple way to avoid spammer :-

never share Gmail adress to someone. 

, never talk to unknown person in TeLeGram or other platforms .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes this what scammers do get your money , so you have to be careful from that , the scammers is everywhere, and the do many way to scam , and every time the do a new way to scam people , so gays be careful , friends never trust any one , be sure that the action you will to do is safe or not , every time you have to do this.

I totally agree with you. This always happens all the time. It happened with one of my friend but he was able to notice it before sending the money. Thanks for this wonderful information, I advice we please read and take note.

• +1 1

Yes, friend, scammers have already got confused with these sites themselves, some stupid! It's all obvious. But it is probably obvious to those who have already faced this, and newcomers will believe it, and it turns out that in fact, they will remain without their money, because they were so easily deceived! This is very sad

• +3 1

On 5/22/2020 at 4:30 AM, Honny143 said:

Yes mate its old trick but some new members still have chances to trap in this trick, because this scammers not directly approach to do this first they increase friendship, then they apply this trick so anyone fall in this trap and loss money, so awareness more important because this type so many tricks scammers use through telegram platform.

Actually some of them can be really convincing. I've read chats other people posted in forums. If you don't suspect from the beginning that they are scammers they make a really convincing case. Begin chating for days to built trust. So sneaky.

Edited by BTC Future

I have been in the same situation, someone sent me pm on telegram and told to transfer for him 0.87 btc to his wallet since he cannot do it , and he will give me 0.2 . I blocked him immediately.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this days scammers use many types of method to get rid of people's money so we must always be cautious when working in crypto, and there are so much of them in telegram and we all need to be wise and careful.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, that's right, I've heard before about this hoax made by scammers to steal money. These scammers always try to devise new ways to steal so we must be wary of them

• +2 1

It is literally like they telling you we are going to scam you when they ask for deposite first because there is no reason makes sense to ask for that and also why would they talk with a stranger and send him money without even knowing him 

This is very suspicious

• +1 1

One of the stupidest scams these people can think of and somehow it works for a while. Very bad plan that perhaps works under the assumption that it is so stupid that nobody will think it is a scam.

• +1 1

Yes at this platform many scam things are working. If someone gives you an offer by playing some tricks with you. Then you will easily fall pray to the offer and that's would be very risky . So it's the need of our to understand these things by getting proper knowledge and skills to recognize them. These sacmmers try many different ideas and trick to scam the people so be aware of themselves.

I think this kind of a scam has been really one of those and most people I know have lost, but always ask yourself this kind of a question, what would happen if you send money first, why not say send me the double or triple pay first and then we will send back the amount you want us to send say they would ask for about 5000 ripples so they could send you back 15000 ripples, , thats pure scam to its highest

• +2 1

It still has up until now, you need some referrals for example for you to withdraw what you have earned. Better not to take those telegram bot because it is just a waste of time, choose the one like this forums that gives you a reasonable amount of money because of what you did. Those bot only gives a you a little income but they were asking so much demand.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:37 PM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- Make an a deposit first

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

It is great knowing that this form of scam exist. We need to be very vigilant of who we communicate with and what information we share with them. Scammers only need a few information from you and they will break you. So we need to play our own part and ensure that we are safe.

From the description and critically reasoning on the scenario, it's directly tells one that's this is the work of a scammer. Twisting language just to capture minds and attention of their victims. Let's be extra careful and watchful when it comes to any message from any media platforms asking or requesting for anything that deals with our accounts or Crypto wallets. It's very dangerous and riskful if you allow them get access to such kind of delicate, sensitive codes. 

Thank you mate for warning us on this. There are many scammers who are use different tricks that can make us believe them so that they can get good way to steal.

• +1 1

I personally receive so many messages from the scammers side and they send you message personally and demand some money and they show the good image of himself and most of the scammers will select the persons in the bounty and in airdrops group.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, if you hold on for a long time you will realize that they are only heating up old scams used in the past.  Don't just send openlinks to Telegram or Twitter because hackers can loot all your money.