Safe wallet - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

Safest wallets are hardware and paper wallets, best online are atomic, coinomi, trust, electrum and mycelium. These are the ones I remember now, and they are all good wallets. 

• +1 2

There are many fake wallets that you may find in the crypto world, you should better try some legit and familiar wallet application like Binance, that is a really good wallet.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

There have several trusted wallets which are mostly recommended into the cryptoworld, this wallets are as the following.

• Blockchain
  • Coinomi
  • Coinbase
  • Myether wallet
  • Enjin
  • Ledger Nano
  • Exodus
  • Copay
  • Electrum
  • Trezor

So here you can choose wallet that can be suited you more but I would like to suggest Blockchain.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I believe all the portfolios are safe as long as you keep your activation key or private code so you don't lose it.

The options are many, like frequently used trust wallet, atomic and mew.

• +1 3

There are many secure wallets, but one of them is Coinbase.  Here you can store not only Bitcoin, but all the coins you have. Coinbase is very popular because it is safe and user friendly. But I have not been able to take payment yet.  But I have a wish, when I take payment, I will store this in coinbase. 

• +1 1

This is Very good topic , because saving coin is very important think. i suggest you to place them on Yobit.This exchange is save and gives more benefit in investment. because they will make sure that they will handled it safely and you don't need worried about that.

• +1 1

Various crypto wallets for saving coins exist in Crypto world but you have to took your time and search for the most effective, reliable and legitimate ones. 

I will like to recommend some that I often used these include offlines wallet Coinomi, hard wallet that's Nano & ledger then lastly trust wallet.

• +1 2

first of all it is safe to keep your money at yobit but if you still want to withdraw them i suggest you use blockchain and coinbase wallets, block.io wallet is a good option too

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Better use binance wallet because most of the good projects list in binance and we can easily exchange with the good projects and earn more profit but if you want to hold your cryptocurrency then there are a lot of trusted wallets but one of my favorite wallet is coinbase. I have been using this wallet since 2 years and I didn't get any problems upto now.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend Yobit exchange is very safe you don't need to withdraw your hard earned crypto to a wallet, pay the fees that are very high and risk to lose your wallet keys and can't access the funds later, like that guy with the thousands of Bitcoin he had mined and threw the hard drive in the garbage! Yobit keeps your funds safe and you don't need this wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

47 minutes ago, yonkii said:

My friend Yobit exchange is very safe you don't need to withdraw your hard earned crypto to a wallet, pay the fees that are very high and risk to lose your wallet keys and can't access the funds later, like that guy with the thousands of Bitcoin he had mined and threw the hard drive in the garbage! Yobit keeps your funds safe and you don't need this wallet.

Well, this is good. But, exchanges are not for saving. But, yobit exchange will be a good option. I like the fact that they have not been hacked before. But, we should also consider to use a wallet for a very large amount of funds. Normally, hardware wallet will be better to huge amount of cryptocurrencies. But, as for yobit, it has been one of the safest exchange I have ever encountered. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Through cryptotalk we earn btc. There are a lot of good wallets like electrum, coinbase wallet, blockchain wallet and more. These are the safest crypto wallet, you can easily safe btc or more crypto coin in these wallets. But i suggest you to keep your money on exchanger like yobit and binance. Exchangers are used for trading as well as wallets. Exchangers are the most secure and safest crypto wallets 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

I can think of atomic wallet that is decentralized and has some staking options but remember to write somewhere safe your private keys because only this means you will not lose your coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not know the use of safe wallet until I came to read about this topic. I see you there cryptocurrencies and coins can be stored in the form of currencies in wallets in a digital format which can be very handy in order to receive payments as well as undertake other digital transactions. 

• +1 2

On 1/26/2020 at 1:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

What platform was this that you got the money? Was it worth it? I'm new here too and if there is some good platform that pays for our time and skills I'm willing to listen. 

What kind of cryptocurrencies do you own because not all wallets support all cryptocurrencies. You have to know that the wallet you want to use support your coins.

• +1 2

I am going to advise for your requirements in which utilize this yobit exchange being a finances companion since they can be sure that they are going to taken care of that securely and also its not necessary focused on in which, you can even carry out investing, investment and also gambling the following to enable you to attained several added money.

I'm not saying that what I will say is correct but if you plan to hold on a wallet you need to be careful because many have lost a lot of Bitcoin from desktop and hardware wallets after some phising attacks. So an exchange may not be a very bad idea. It can be that if you are sure for your security you can use a wallet.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 1

There are various wallets you can make use of to store your coins but i will advise you to be careful when selecting because there are fake wallets around which is why i suggest you make use of the likes of coinomi wallet or trustwallet because they are good and trusted but you have to store your private key and pass phrase to avoid lose.

Edited by Projectcrypto
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

There are various wallet you can store your money into these wallet like binance, which is very great wallet I am also using this wallet because it is the best one and there are many more you can use whatever you want and also any currency you choose..

22 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Exchangers are used for trading as well as wallets. Exchangers are the most secure and safest crypto wallets 

We also have to remember that not every exchanger is safe for keeping our coins because immediately hackers hack an exchanger definitely your coins are in danger which might likely make you lose, so i suggest we make use of the likes of Coinbase wallet just the way you say above.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

I believe that BINANCE is the best and most adequate wallet right now. But also, do not forget about the yobit exchange - after all, it is a very good and reliable source for many years, so I easily believe that it can be trusted!

It is a common question of most of the members .  If you want to store your digital coins safely.  Then  , You can store all your coins in popular wallet like coinbase or binance.  And you can withdraw your coins through yobit. 

На мой взгляд, Qiwi и PayPal одни из лучших по надежности кошельки. Также они имеют одну из самых низких комиссий для пополнения и вывода денежных средств.

In my opinion,the best wallet is coinbase wallet. It is the best and most secured wallet. Even trading is also pretty much easy from there. I have seen many senior members addressing it as a safe wallet.

If you want to know a free wallet to store your coins that you earn from the platform, there are many free wallets and paid wallets that provide you with that.
The best free wallets for storage are Coinomi Wallet / blockchain / coinbase, and there are many others
For the best paid wallets, it is the ledger wallet