Safe wallet - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

Yes absolutely my friend.Yobit is most safe and secure place where you store your coin for long time.It has a high security the hackers are not hack this.But don't share your wallet details and password to any one otherwise you may hacked by spammers.

Hello dear friend you can use the coin base it is a site here you can make any transfer and from here you can. Thank you

On 1/26/2020 at 5:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

You don't need to withdraw your funds. Because Yobit is one of the trusted exchanger. But we can't say about hackers. You can use some popular and top wallets to secure your funds.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

If you have Bitcoin and you are looking for a safe way to deposit it, Coinbase and baince may be a good idea for their security system, and you must keep your Coinbase email address confidential. Your email address password username is all very secure.keep save all be careful from hacker's.

On 1/26/2020 at 12:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

I think this topic is already outdated, but you need to find a true wallet. If you don't own your coins (i.e. have the private key), it's not completely secure and not your responsibility. For wallets I recommend Trustwallet or any hardware wallets like Trezor. Paper wallets are created offline and are only used for long term storing.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

There are so many types of good portfolios and I suggest some of them to you which are good but each one has different advantages from the other
TRUSTWALLET
Blockchain
COINPAYMENTS
COINBASE
It is considered one of the most popular and very safe wallets

THINK POSITIVE

There are many secure wallets, but for me, I use a payeer wallet. It is good and easy to use. Inside the wallet, you can transfer between cryptocurrencies.  Dollar and ruble you can try

From my experience with many portfolios, I see that the trustwallet portfolio is currently the best portfolio in terms of online portfolios as well as the most secure

Life is great and enjoy it

For bitcoin you can use blockchain wallet, this wallet is simple to use and it is a good first wallet that people that are new to cryptocurrency can use to learn more and then start using more complicated wallets with more options.

There are a lot of safe wallets, for me use a wallet Coinomi it is reliable and has a low fee for transfers and is fast in converting currencies to any other wallet, and also it is a great platform and wallet at the same time

On 1/26/2020 at 1:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

There are a lot of wallets for Bitcoin. You can try out Block.io wallet as I have been using it for a long time now. But I moved on to Blockchain and it's working perfectly fine.

Hello my friend
You can store your currencies on the Trust wallet, which is a very safe and smooth wallet at work that you can try

Picking the right crypto wallet is the difference between a safe cryptocurrency experience and a really bad one that sees you losing all your cryptocurrency money. Being safe online with cryptocurrency means having the best cryptocurrency wallet available.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

I prefer to used coinbase because that wallet is very popular and very user friendly. You can use it too because it is easy to understand for the newbies in crypto currency. Coinbase is one of the most trusted wallet i knew. 

Hello my friend, there are many, many electronic wallets in the internet, but I advise you to use one of the well-known platforms or you can use the hardware, it is the safest thing 

You can use coinbase and blockchain wallet. Both are

Trusted wallet and both have own security and 

Availability. But lastly it is depends on whats type

Of coin.

I am using  blockchain  and coinbase  wallets ti. Have joins crypto  currencies. I have find no fault  or scam  in these wallets  . These are safe and secure  wallets. 

You can use trust wallet to send your btc and store it there, their wallet is completely safe and highly functional and you can use it safely without any problem.

I do not have any wallet aside from yobit, but I guarantee you that yobit is trusted and legitimate because I always use it on my different transactions and I store my earnings there for a long time.

There are many safe wallet in the market available.  I think that its being suggested my many members regarding the use of members and there valuable feedback.  I think that YOBIT,  coincap market, BINANCE,  paypal, etc are some of the most preferred. 

Trezor is the safest hardware wallet for your valuable cryptocurrency holdings. As an offline wallet, hackers can not easily hack the Trezor wallet. Trust wallet is another option for you if you are searching for the multicoin supported wallet. 

I use coinpot, coinbase block chain trust wallet. These are the ones I can recommend you and advice you to choose from. They are good and very safe for your cryptocurrencies.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are many wallets out there that are really very safe and secure. One such wallet is coinbase. There is blockchain.info plus many other different wallets too but i think yobit is the most safest wallet. According to me.

You can used some international popular exchanges of crypto market such as binance exchange or bitmax exchange for trading and storing purposes. And we also used some wallets for storing of crypto assets such as trust wallets and blockchain wallets are trusted wallets for this purposes.