Free 500 doge from Yobit - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Free 500 doge from Yobit

2 minutes ago, Lubahm said:

I think there is an offer in the yobit exchange maybe an airdrop too but the price of doge coin is very low right now and 400 doge coin is not worth. Good luck 

Don't judje a book by it's cover. Maybe these 500 Doge will become a fortune in the future. Then you will regret your decision to not claim 😉

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:33 PM, gulnaz said:

dear the free dogi coin have not value i will suggest you that you should work in this forum for the earning you will earn the handsome amount

There's nothing wrong with it,it may be small amount but its decent way of earning somehow.besides its all free. You can get it while earning also here.

That is great I know yobit from the start when I joined it and from that time I think that yobit the the king of all exchanges because of it benefit to the crypto community and it is dong their best to promote the crypto currencies to all over the world. With this giveaway many people will come to join this platform. 

Very nice offer but I do not know how I would take this friend so if anyone knows I will be very benefited and will be grateful to you forever.

offer has been changed and now they paying 100 Dogecoins.

alao some problem.

you need to make atleast 20 trades on your account to get freecoins

Well that's nice but at least you provide a proof so that we can know if it's true and also on how you get those free coins, I will wait for the instructions please provide it, thank you in advance.

For 20 transaction I think is worth because I do trading in Yobit, 500 doge here I come. Good reward and maybe Yobit need to keep continue the program using another cheap coins for us. Like or not this is good promotion to get new member for Yobit exchanges.

Unfortunately I did not get 500 DOGE because I missed the opportunity and was not available in time I will wait for other opportunities

THINK POSITIVE

35 minutes ago, Shuvhi said:

Now yobit only gives free coins if you share the yobit wallet into social sites like Facebook Twitter WhatsApp etc.

Is that true, yobit have started its affiliate program? I have a lot of friends who will join with my referral link. I want to earn with sharing yobit in communities. 

23 minutes ago, Atif123 said:

of course here is an compromise in the yobit discussion perhaps an airdrop too but the set a price of doge coin is actual run down upright at this time and 500 doge coin is not meaning much but silent if the outlay increases in coming its importance holding.

If you get that amount of dogecoin then hold them for a longer time and in the long term the price of this coin will increase much higher then t will benefit you.

thank you very much for your information. i also saw that but i can't take that coin.i shear that but i have no coin in my wallat. possibly i don't complete thear instruction. can anyone help me how can I get that coine? 

On 1/24/2020 at 2:56 PM, hmind said:

Hii all get free 500 doge in Yobit freecoins page now, just share in your tweter and you will get 500 doge for free Hurry up.

Ah I missed the 500 doge but I was able yesterday to get 100 doge from the freecoins option.

Thanks Yobit even 100 doge was fine for me!

On 1/24/2020 at 5:56 PM, hmind said:

Hii all get free 500 doge in Yobit freecoins page now, just share in your tweter and you will get 500 doge for free Hurry up.

Yes i have collected them the youbit is giving very good service but now to get the free coins share them and get the free coins i dont like this service .

On 1/24/2020 at 6:26 PM, hmind said:

Thanks for this wonderful information. Although today it has low value but if we accumulate it now, then in future it would give us good benefit. Because no one know which coin would rise in future.

thanks for Info but not any more, today is Sunday and this offer not available any more and for others free currency need to post ads for yobit to get them

Although it is not a lot, but I believe it is exclusive to yobit members. It shows that yobit as an exchange cares about its members and provides opportunities to earn even from cryptotalk and freecoins and investbox. Best place in internet to be in.

Thanks for sharing, Free 500 doge from Yobit, of course I will try to share in my tweter. Hope, it's not too late now.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:56 PM, hmind said:

How do we share it on our social media? Because I don't see a share button on the YObit freecoin page. Can you explain how?

I don't see DOGE in freecoins page seems they remove it.. but you can collect other coins and it's good thing that they change the rules to collect the coins, you just tweet and not trading anymore.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 2:04 PM, Basel098 said:

Yes, it is true, I tried it and received the reward, thank you very much my friend, but you have to do 20 days in Yobit

Not up to that. You can do it in a week

I have claimed by 500 free doge, althopugh it is not a daily thing as it suppose to claim to be, I have collected it the other day and now I log in to yobit and I do not see the doge coin in the free coins anymore.

Wow this is good, I going try to collect mine, Yobit is doing extremely good in the cryptocurrency world, the free coins give away is a great help to many newbies looking for a way to start up in crypto.