Is there any app of yobit on play store? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sair

Is there any app of yobit on play store?

I think there is no official app of Yobit on play store and don't trust on these fake apps most of them are scammers and hackers which used different ways to stole your money.  I prefer you all to use web version. 

• +5 1

There are no official applications from the yobit exchange , and these applications exist, but they are unofficial applications and the security of their users is in question.

I found some 3rd party application on play store claiming to yobit exclusive but originally they have no official application for yobit exchange yet. So be careful man don't use any of those. You can compromise your account..

Yes, the application is available on Playstore. However, its low ratings should discourage anyone from installing it. Just stick to the web version; it has a better user experience.

I haven't seen any official app for Yobit in play store but I don't need it. I always trade in Yobit using my PC and it is a much better experience. Making conversions and transactions with PC is also much safer because I have advanced anti-malware software installed on my PC which makes it a better device for trading. Reading charts and analyzing graphs are much easier in PC screen than mobile phone.

When I contemplate in the event next to would be the Yobit with sit on by yourself retail store, the head at any place most of us container development that is certainly from the Yobit web page, as a result When I insist not know almost any marketing and advertising this, later When I l not clear of which Yobit request exist. I haven't seen any official app for Yobit in play store but I don't need it. I always trade in Yobit using my PC and it is a much better experience

• +1 1

I have also searched for this kind of app all around the internet but there is none available. The admin has confirmed that there is no official app created by yobit exchange for mobile phone 

According to knowledge yobit exchange not release any version, but so many third parties built fake yobit apps, so be care full don't trust in this apps,because yobit exchange available in web version and this web version interface is good and look like app version, so don't believe in fake apps.

I do not think like there are any official app for the Yobit exchange. I have not found the app from the exchange's official site. Maybe they have not released any app for the exchange. Yobit exchange has so many features so they may have been working into it too. 

I don't think yobit has app for their platform utilization, this isn't possible for now, may be they have a good plan for it in the future

There is not. If you find any app in there that says its from yobit, then its a clear scam and should not be trusted in any ways. They do not have a app for the exchange or forum.

As I know not. But there are official channels in telegram and bot exchanger. I work with a PC, so I'm not interested in smartphone apps.

Yes Mate, There is one available. I downloaded  and uninstall after few days. as I was unable to log in. it has very bad reputation. 

No there is not but there is one that you can download and buy bits inside of it to trade using bots that waht i found in google store.

I think that there is an application in the application store but I do not want to try it

I prefer using the website because it is easier for me and I do not like using applications even if they are reliable

Yes, there's actually the yobit app, as some users never like using the web as to trade their coins, as some just prefer to have an app which they can handly use it, just like an example of binance which has both the website and app

Hello my friend that the Yobit platform does not have an application in the name of the platform but there is only an application for trading buying and selling digital currencies on it but it is not useful and not useful and it is very slow to use but I have downloaded and deleted it to never advise you

i saw one on playstore but it looks different on yobit on browser and ratings of it is not so good,so better used the web based than on apps. its working smoothly.

Sorry to say friend  there is no app available of cryptotalk  till now. If there is any available. That is only  fake. May be it will available  very soon. 

I have come across the Yobit application on playstore before and I decided to install it on my Android phone but it is not installing because of some errors like that. It is not commonly used and I fear risking it to view my wallet and do transactions 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yup yobit exchange has its own app. That app is available on playstore as whichever user you are you can download from their. App really helps and you do not need to login again and again while going through that app. But from website it fluctuates.

Welcome with me
I searched on the play store and found the Yb mobile client application, poorly rated 2.8, I doubt the application, maybe if you search on the Yobit site it will be better if they provide an Android application

Yobit exchange does not currently have an official app , all those who drop links to it are trying to steal your account.

No, the support team at Yobit always intends that they do not have any channels or accounts on Facebook, Twitter or Telegram, as well as an application in the Play Store, so you should be very restrictive of stealing your account.

If there is an Yobit Exchange application the problem is that it doesn't have the very positive ratings to use it it is better to work from the same website until they improve their application