Is there any app of yobit on play store? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sair

Is there any app of yobit on play store?

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

Edited by Sair
Some words was incomplete
  • Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 20
  • +2 7
  • +3 3

Yes 

Yobit exchange application is available at playstore you can download and use it.

This best for the yobit user. This is android base and its rating 4.3 on playstore

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2

Thanks to all my friends yes there is an app named yobit exchange I installed it but I the rating is low and the app is not good as the website. So thanks again to all my friends.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

We can find Yobit app on playstore. Some people are thinking Yobit exchange is a new exchange but this is a very old exchange and has a very good reputation in Cryptomarket, We can trade on Yobit app depost and withdraw using this app.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

No there is not, Yobit is not too mobile friendly, I think they are working on that right now because many have been complaining about that, for now only pc are good for using with yobit exchange.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

I think as of now there are still no application that is released or created for the exchange of yobit, but if you want to access yobit in your phone you can just simply open it on browser or use telegram. As far as I know there is bot in telegram that is created or owned by yobit.

• +1 2

I think they have no application on apps store because this yobit exchanger is a web based, when you are using computer, this is speed when you used it so this is better if we are using it on web based form. Happy posting.

Is there any app of yobit on play store? I think if there is the Yobit apk on play store, the first where we can find that is in the Yobit website, so I have not see any publicity about that, so I m not sure that Yobit app exist.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yobit exchange doesn't have any app version yet.im only browsing this exchange on desktop or phone.but if it has app version it'll make it more effecient on trading.

• +1 1

the yobit exchange application does exist in playstore. but I don't think many people use it. I prefer to use the web version because it is more convenient in terms of appearance.

• +1 1

ow so it really has an application or android version but i much prefer using website version because if i install an application theb it will consume memory space and some errors might occur but for those who easy access then installing the app is a good option to do.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is a yobit app and this app is available only on playstore (for android), although it is very rare that there are people who are iOS users and they engage into cryptocurrency because most cryptoapp are made to be used on an android device.

• +1 1

Any application on google play under the name yobit it is not affiliated with the platform and it is unofficial and may be a fraud and for this you do not use it because the platform warned and said that it does not have any of its own application yet

• +1 1
  • +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

No yobit not have any official android apps yobit have only website.some yobit apps available in playstore but don't install it is not official app.

• +1 2

I made this post before yours if you had used the secure search function you get it, in any case there is a mobile web application. In this post you can get additional information that can be useful. I am sure that your doubt is that of many, do not forget to consult the search before making new Topic. Regards

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

yes there's a app of yobit in playstore you can download that and if ever you have any concerns about it just contact the support costumer care so they will answer those questions to them.

• +2 1

Hello my friend that the Yobit platform does not have an application in the name of the platform but there is only an application for trading buying and selling digital currencies on it but it is not useful and not useful and it is very slow to use but I have downloaded and deleted it to never advise you

I don't think that there is an official app for yobit in playstore. But I hope an official app launches soon. So that the work becomes easier. 

There is no app for yobit in the Play Store, usually, yobit does not run through any apps. Many times I am afraid of getting scammed through apps. That's why yobit didn't launch any apps in the Play Store.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 1/23/2020 at 11:06 AM, Badman001 said:

Yaa there is app of yobit in playstore . But the rating of app is low that is 4.1 .

Just contact coustmer support of yobit .

I sure that every dought you have is cleared .

Really thanks for information i am looking for this because i have litle problem whit my android sometime using chrome when login to Yobit. Thanks so much buddy .i love this cryptotalk forum 

On 1/23/2020 at 3:25 AM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

on the official site there is no link to any app for google plays tore or apple store so i think they don't have any app.

if there is any app i think that they are scam app, you put your id and password on that app and will steal your money from the real site

I think there is no android app of yobit exchange but most of exchanges has android app but this exchange not may be very soon this exchange also also launching their app it is necessary for us. 

• +1 1

In my opinion there is no such application, but it's a pity. I would really like for the yobit application to be, it would be very convenient to use it from your phone, and not to go to the computer version of the site every time.

• Useful or interesting 1

if you are a newbie in the crypto market then let me assure you that if you dont want to lose your money then you should always check the actual page of the exchange and see if they have an app or not because there are many fake apps on the store.

• Useful or interesting 1