How can I invest ?? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

You can invest your money intm trading for good and best profit. It will be in you hand to earn money. But this need alot of experience. 

At first, you should know that investing in it is risky and it may be located in sites that are fraudulent operations. Therefore, you should be careful and advise you to invest in trading platforms, as this is better.

• +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Invest  means you have to give some money or put some money anywhere  and take some profit from it. If you give put money on any exchange and purchase  bitcoin  and some profit  after some time its mean you are investing  in bitcoin.  You can invest in differnt  coins sites and  exchanges.

As a beginner you have to look for a lot of information about cryptocurrency investments, because cryptocurrency investments are very different when compared to other investments like stocks, so you have to learn specifically about it, below are a few articles that I'm sure can help you as a beginner to start investing in cryptocurrency.
https://hackernoon.com/beginners-guide-to-investing-in-cryptocurrency-5ec5139c609b
https://blockgeeks.com/guides/how-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

• +1 1

My friend, you must learn a few things before starting investing so that you do not lose your money so that an investment can double your profits through certain percentages you take from the sites and also you can lose your money if you do not choose good sites

On 1/22/2020 at 4:32 PM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

I think investing is hard in this time, you can't find legit investing sites, i prefer trading 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:02 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

You can easily start investing. But let me tell you something real investment in the crypto currency is really risky because they are highly volatile so only invest if you are willing to take risks with your capital. 

Investing in cryptocurrencies depends on your capital. The greater the capital, the greater your profits from investing, but you must be careful in choosing honest sites in order to invest your money and also in choosing the appropriate currency that has a good future in the crypto world.

You can choose to invest with adding your own money into a coin and buying that coin from your own pocket, or you can continue to post here and earn and in doing so you can use your earning here to buy a coin and diversify your crypto portfolio in your investments. I think that earning here i the best. Then you buy a coin, monitor the market and sell when you reach an acceptable profit margin that will also cover your transaction fees. Pretty much the same as trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you want to invest, you should have a coin. For example, you must have a bitcoin. In yobit you can invest there or if you do not want, there are many sites out there that you can invest.

investing in bitcoin just means buying some bitcoin, if you want to earn daily profits you can learn how to trade

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/22/2020 at 2:32 PM, steve197 said:

There is many way to invest in cryptocurrencies world if you have skills for trading you should go for trading if you don't you have many other ways to invest with it.

Hello friend 

I Don't invest anytime in yobit. But now i want to invest in yobit account. Many peaple revew that this invest is bast then all invest place. So   i an interested to invest from yobit 

Before going to invest you have to choose legit and paying websites. Choose cloud mining website and sign up then invest how much money you want. After this you get percentage from mining profit. Also you can invest your money in trading.

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 5:06 AM, King98 said:

Its price is so high that you can always make a profit and I advise you to invest in a well-known currency and if the currency you want to invest is a new currency then you must search intensively and if you do Want to work on investment

That is the only way for you to be safe, without the knowledge or experience of investing I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest fear of them losing their money to scammers.

Before investing you need to do thorough research about the investment you want to do. You need to check reviews and it is better to ask your friends to guide you or you need to select which kind of investment you want to do. So that we can help you out about it

• +1 1

Where you can invest there is more but the important thing is that you study and research more on the subject since I think you are still very new you should invest when you have more knowledge about this subject since you could make mistakes when investing and that would lead you to lose your money

What I will advice is that before you invest in a particular site make survey of that site have some membership reviews about how it works and lot of information about the site so that you will not regret later. And invest what you can afford to loose I recommend start with a small amount like $10.

Finding a legit website to invest has become the toughest task right now.Almost 90% of those websites are scam.I received many message from different persons to start investing on their website.Please don't fall up to this kinds of persons words.They are just here to cheat you.I think you better start trading by your money.

• +1 1

I will share with you what you need in order to stick to the affairs of the expert trader and not need to continue in the same manner every time other than the strategy, if it is not suitable for you or not profitable. First, you need to learn to control your own psyche, because sometimes you may fall under greed. You have to be patient and read, and a strategy of trading strategy has been tracked according to the direction that best suits your interest. There are other things as well

I will share with you what you need in order to stick to the affairs of the expert trader and not need to continue in the same manner every time other than the strategy, if it is not suitable for you or not profitable. First, you need to learn to control your own psyche, because sometimes you may fall under greed. You have to be patient and read, and a strategy of trading strategy has been tracked according to the direction that best suits your interest. There are other things as well

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Show my dear friend if you are starting. Then you have to Look for a good platform to invest. The platform should be genuine and it's my personal advice that whenever you start, Start with less investment

It isn't easy as it sounds.. About investing, you should know everything about coin which you want to invest in..and a trusted site to put your your money in it safely! And i suggest you to learn how to trade well and make daily profits from trading.

It's very easy my friend ! but you have to be careful because you just have to use the trusted sites like Yobit investbox ! so all you have to do is making a capital then join in the investing plan ! that's it !

Investing your assets in the Cryptocurrency world is really good because you will surely make good profit after some time but there are things you have to consider before investing and they include doing good research about the project which you want to join, know the volume of the coins you want to invest in the market and you should make use of popular exchangers like yobit or binance for security purposes.

I advise you to invest in famous cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin and others. Do not invest in new currencies, as the possibility is very fake or fraudulent.