If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

Whoever has a time machine with him can always do this and take advantage of it. But today there is no time machine and this cannot be done. 

• Useful or interesting 1

haha yeah I also do that when I have time machine I will buy cheap bitcoin in 2009 and put it in my hardware wallet, then go back to the future then I sold it all.. lol

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

If you will have a time machine, I believe you cannot get your money on that time. All of the things that you have with you will just be ripped apart during your trip in time.

nMvFbuZ.png

I would have made good use of such a time machine. This machine can be used to make money with both Forex market can crypto market. 

It's quite simple. If someone got time machine then everyone doing the same things that you said and I am also going that time and hold BTC till the price goes in 20k dollars.

Maybe just plan ahead and live in this time. Even in theory if you had a time machine and bought a lot of bitcoin, that could set up a different timeline where some key people didn't buy it making that timeline something where bitcoin wouldn't be a hit.

I will reverse everything and be able to get bitcoin at a low price after that I will reverse it back into the future to see bitcoin price

21 hours ago, bliznec said:

Whoever has a time machine with him can always do this and take advantage of it. But today there is no time machine and this cannot be done. 

well its a hypothetical thing mate so dont take it too serious, i think in my case i would go back and buy bitcoin cheaper and catch all of the pumps in altcoins.

If I had a machine to go back in time, I would have done the same thing you would do and buy large amounts of bitcoin during 2009 and come back after that and become rich

THINK POSITIVE

If i have a time machine then i will go to past and buying some bitcoin.Becauee the beginning of bitcoin their price is very loww

If there really is a time machine, then I will use it for useful things. Like buying Bitcoin and other cryptos that were popular at a time when prices were still cheap and then selling them now.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

If I have a time machine I want to go back to 2009 same as you and I would join the chat whit Sathosi Nakamoto be his community that what I want than I would be an expert now in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

We are the same objective to do mate, when this bitcoin are released to the market, there has a low value and many people can afford this, and i will sell it in the year of 2017 because this is a good year for bitcoin.

I want go into time when my family still complete and have time together on holiday, I really miss that moment. Bitcoin can be bought after that and I will have good preparation for that.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

It will be a huge profit for you but I is just a fantasy .We don't know what future holds for us.So instead of becoming sad on past lets just focus on future because our present actions are our future.we can now buy BTC and alt coins for future profit.

thats a wonder ful question and i want to say that if i really had time machine then i would go in future and would take the technologies from ther and would implement here so that the future gets even more better for humanity

You can go back 10-11 years and buy all the shares of Apple and bitcoin with all the money I had then, with the help of them I would become a billionaire

If I have time machine I want to go back to the time that bitcoin was introduce and I never even give a time to think about if it has value in the future. We already close our minds for may happen. Thats is why never fear to try new things in life in limits.

Hahaha.. Then I will do time travel and i will see my future.. And also explore the world. But it is a matter of sorrow that it will never happened 

On 1/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i had a time machine then i would obviously go back to 2009 and buy 100s of bitcoin in 2009. Its price was $0.03. Then simply i would return back become rich with in a second. But this thing really is a imagination and it will not be true.

If I have a time machine, probably I will go back to the year where bitcoin is really cheap and also really easy to obtain and also I will transfer it to wallets that exists before and working until this current year. This might make me really rich because I can easily buy bitcoin.

i will visit 2009 and buy some bitcoins.

also i will solve my daily life problems.

i will visit and get back with eth ltc coins also

If you would have a time machine then without a doubt you would be the greatest person from this earth because you would literally be like a God who can predict anything