If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

If I had a time machine then I would have gone in 2007 and make my own Bitcoin and then I could've become very rich . 😊

• -2 1

If had a time machine For sure i would have bought Bitcoins as many as i can when the price was low, so now at this time i would have been millionaire.

Of course, I would go back in time to buy a lot of bitcoin, or I would choose times when bitcoin is low and buy for weeks when it goes up.

On 1/21/2020 at 8:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

If I got this chance I will definitely stop the time where Bitcoin business is touched its peak, because then I commit  all the posts and earn many dollars.

On 04.02.2020 at 15:04, Al-Qassim said:

Well, for me, I strength see to the same. Or... I will use my time mechanism to air in the near opportunity for which of altcoins will declare an expansion and liveliness hind to the acquaint with time to trade the altcoin before. And repeat, to suffer a delivery of profit. 

I will utilize my time device to peer in the near future for which of altcoins will have an increment and pass back to the presenttime to alternate the altcoin some time these days. And rehash, to have a part of advantage.

There is something more important to me if it can really go back to the past. The year I wanted to go was the year when Bitcoin was born. All I want to do is correct the mistakes I made in my life first

I think if i have time machine, i will use it to know what the future i am. I want know i am can be rich or not with my condition like now. If not i will research what wrong with my action, maybe because lazy. I will not going to past, where the Bitcoin is cheap and buy some Bitcoin. Because that is still not possible, because we need to start our life to that time first.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

After long time today i saw a very good question so if i have time machine! my school life is my favourite life  i would  my school life back that days that life i love and missed so much i wish in reality have time machine 

Edited by Sehr

Same for me, I go back in time to invest and study crypto currency to have an idea in how this things work because I'm a just a newbie and it's hard to follow the new updates in crypto currency without knowing the old ones.

Its something funny to me, how its possible to have a timing machine to us, if it really stay to me, then i could use it intentionally,i can best use of my time what i want to,it would be a best thing for every person in their every step of life .  

If i have a time machine than i just do and go to the past and just buy the BTC in different wallets and sell that when the BTC will go up so much because if i buy thousands of BTC than i sell that on the high price i hope i make good amount of money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will sell my house and everything i have and buy bitxoin and put an order on 19500 k 😂 i will be the richest man alive..

On 1/21/2020 at 4:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

Welcome with me

Unfortunately, none of us have ideas for making a time machine
We can only now work to gain encryption and think about how to be in the future

It's very easy I will take back time to when Bitcoin was few dollars and I Will buy more than enough Bitcoin, you know what it meant by that, by now I will be multi millon.

7 hours ago, Basel098 said:

If I knew Bitcoin at that time, I would have bought all my money and would not finish my profit account for the year 2050

I Thank you my friend for this post and providing important information. Thank you

since I can't go back in time, so I would daydream a bit, I want to go back to 2009, when I was 15 years old, and I would spend my breakfast to buy 5 bitcoins for myself.

If I had a Time Machine I will go back in 2005 and start to save money buy Bitcoins and wait for 2020 to get the extreme profit of lifetime but it's a dream Which  isnever going to come back so right now I am investing in cryptocurrency and still getting a good amount of profit.

if I had a time machine I would like to eat expensive pizza for bitcoins and buy bitcoin and lightcoin and I need not a lot of money for this!

On 1/21/2020 at 5:00 PM, mskhatri24 said:

If I have time machine then I will go to year 2008 and will buy bitcoin  as many as I can buy. After that I will come back,  sell some of my bitcoin and save some for future so that there is not need to use time machine again and again.

Me too, because by now d rewards would be much

I like that if I have a time machine, I will go back in time 11 years back and buy as much as I can from bitcoin, because money is everything in our time.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

I think that is everyone's dream in the crypto world. they hope to have bitcoin when first launched on the market. but it will be a dream, so it is a struggle for the current struggle to get the benefits now even though the numbers may be small.

Wow great question. If i have a time machine i will go in future. And explor world. I never back present world. Then I discovered many  items. 

Of course it would be the answer to a lot of people is going back to 2009 and buy a lot of bitcoin and sell it in 2017, it's intuitive 
I if I went back in time in addition to buy a bitcoin I'm going to learn all about the world of encryption since birth because I now have some obstacles because of the frequent terms and techniques that I can't understand them one at a time