If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

When I have my own time machine I go the time period when bitcoin is made and I see the person who made the bitcoin it is satoshis nakamoto are someone and I buy hundreds of bitcoin when the price is few cents  and I sell the bitcoin in 2020 and become millionaire but its not happen in real it just a dream 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Read all charts about BTC, ETH and other big crypto, go back in time to when they all had the lowest ever value, like buying just 50$ with of bitcoin at 0.02$ and then selling when it peaks at 20k$ and instant millionaire

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

13 hours ago, hmind said:

If I have a time machine, what I want to do is to fix the mistakes in my life that have been done first.  So I don't think it's just to go back to the time when Bitcoin was created, there is something more important to me if it can indeed go back to the past.

Yes dear Money is not everything in life. We make many mistake in our entire life and some mistake already change our life. So it's very important to fix all mistake of our life . If time mechine can exists then i must fix my mistake first like you brother.

I am going back to 2017 and buy more BTC but thats not gonna happen, We can still earn alot of money but first we need to gain some knowledge and do research.

Have fun happy posting.

15 hours ago, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

Its a good idea. To be honest I felt the same way because if I was able to discover bitcoin I would invest and take a risk because as what I can see its worth it if I did that as much as possible. 

To be honest, instead of buying lots of bitcoin in 2009, I would have got involved in the project early on and get to know the developers and early adopters. Because this bond of friendship is more important in order to promote the use of crypto.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

15 hours ago, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

The answer to your topic is quite clear. Everyone wants to go back to ten years ago and collect as much bitcoin as they can but this is simple in theory and somehow impossible in practice. Suppose a large population had collected thousands of bitcoins in 2009 and wanted to sell them in 2017 when the price was $20K! What would happen? The amount of fiat (US or EURO) in circulation couldn't keep up with the huge demand and many more money should be printed and this caused extreme inflation.

If i have That, then i will go back to my childhood, what a golden era, there was no limitation. That time was unstoppable.

#RIP @CHILDHOOD

• -1 1

if I had a ti,e travel machine I would have traveled to 2030 to see the Bitcoin price and then come back ! in order to know the future of  this legendary  coin !

Having a time machine will make our job easier and make more profit for the business. Also, I will try to know what will happen in the future and try to know the present.

It was too impossible to happened but if this will happen i think iwill buy lots of bitcoins then in this  present moment i will sell it and then i will all my friends and family that are affecting the erruption of the mount taal

I think most of the people will wants to go to their past and wants to buy btc at low price. I will also do that and i will also try to solve my some mistakes.

If I have time machine I want to go back in 2009 and buy bitcoins . At this time bitcoin price is very low . I'm use it to buy lots of bitcoin by using time machine . It's crazy concept . Peoples are thinking about time machine but it is not possible.

16 hours ago, Crypto Rifat said:

I don't want to do that. Because that time there was some issue for buying crypto with some country. If I have a time machine I will future to know the crypto price. Then I will invest on crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I think that is the dream of all people who are familiar with cryptocurrency, they always wish that they could return to the early days of bitcoin to appear and have cheap prices.

If i have a time machine presently i want to go into future to find out what is the future of bitcoin in 2020 till 2050. So that it will help me with price predictions and whether to hold or to sell bitcoin or invest more into bitcoin.

18 hours ago, Crypto Rifat said:

If I had a time-machine I'd most certainly sell that pizza to the guy that ordered it for 10.000 BTC. 

This would create no damage to the line of events, as if anyone managed to go back to 2009 he would most certainly mine and buy millions of Bitcoins, making it look like a centralized currency that only one person is holding and profiting from it.

Selling that pizza would instead mean that these Bitcoins were given to me instead of some other guy and nothing would change with future events from that moment.

Edited by BTC Future

I would do the exact same thing that the OP did if I had a time machine. Sometimes I feel sad because I didn't know Bitcoin earlier.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Using A time Machine is very tricky which can lead to disaster if we are talking about changing the past but yeah Normally I would go back to the time which Satoshi nakamoto first created bitcoin.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

no any time machine exist in real life.but if i have time machine i see future crypto currencies price after watch future i buy best coin and hold.

• Useful or interesting 2

19 hours ago, Crypto Rifat said:

I think that's what everyone is thinking. Like who doesn't want to go back on the past and buy a lot of bitcoins at the price of like 0.003 cents. 

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I will go back to the day when the price of the bitcoin pumps up to 20000 USD. I will invest my money before that happen so that I will be able to earn a profit when the time that it goes up to that price. I might also started doing bounty hunts because it is so popular that time.

I'll choose to know bitcoin future than came back into past, I can see what happen and know what to do?. Came back and buy a lot of bitcoin maybe good decision but if in ten years bitcoin scam that's become trouble.