If you have time machine then what can yo do? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto Rifat

If you have time machine then what can yo do?

if ever i have a time machine then i will go to the time when the bitcoin was listed as the highest value to learn how working that and maybe back to the present there's a enough money to me to invest a business and get my own house .

I think I have answered on this question before ! but its very interesting topic ! to I will comment again ! I am going to know how much BTc is on 2025 ! to know If I have to hold my money or invest them or collect them

Everyone thinks like that but I think it is not possible now to go back to the past while it is possible that we get the profit for which we wish as if we will collect bitcoin now then after 10 years it will be higher in price. 

If i have a time machine then i will go to the past at 2009 when the bitcoin is first released then i will then earn money from that time. 

Is this post any how relative to the cryptotalk forum? I guess this type of post is spamming the forum. Dont make useless and unnecessary posts just to get popularity and making 100 post threshold. This type of post waste time of beginners specially. 

If I have time machine I will go to 2009 or 2010 when bitcoin and all cryptocurrency was cheap then go to 2017 and sell all of them . Then come back again to 2020 and life like a rich man.

I liked this fanciful idea that I would choose to go into the future and see how much Bitcoin and other currencies will be and return to invest in them.

I wish it is possible then i must invest all my saving for purchasing bitcoins then i come back this time. But in my opinion this time is best for crypto that if any person have money then invest in crypto because the crypto has bright future and all the world accept its worth and convert according to the crypto.

I'll be back in 2008 and buy bitcoin for the whole cutlet. After which I will get rich in 2017)) huh, it would be funny if it were so possible. Alas.

With a time contraption you can see to loads of effects that can produce reimbursement for humanity, but pardon? you approximately seems superior to me and would be a avenue to get into a set of change :). But solve you envisage that they imaginary a time machine? the trips would be fantastic and the go agencies would collapse, subsequently creating an organization that accessible trips to the long-ago and the expectations would be a self-same profitable selling

Of course I will go back in the year where bitcoin launch and buy more of it and of course I want also to go in the year 2017 where bitcoin bull run come. 

I will take time back to 2008 and buy 100 btc, keep to my wallet and take the time back to normal, bro what make you think of this is so painful that we not buy bitcoin at that 0.03$

Obviously if I have given I chance to go back in the past then I do what you want to do I will also buy bitcoin when it price is just cent I will buy it even a hundred dollars.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/21/2020 at 8:28 PM, Atreus said:

That's a good thing to imagine if you have a time machine. Well, for me, I might do the same. Or... I will use my time machine to look in the near future for which of altcoins will have an increase and go back to the present time to trade the altcoin before. And repeat, to have a lot of profit. 

This is a good imagination. But i will go to the time when bitcoin price would be 5 cents. Than I will buy 1000000 Bitcoin. And than return in presepresent to sell these.

If l have a time machine, l will go back to my past where l have made loses and correct them and also get the vital things that l need in this present time and future, and get back finely. 

if I had time machine then I would have gone to 2009 and then buy crypto and store it and till now the market price would have increased and also my stored crypto price would have been much more and more

Not really much, just comeback to 2010-2011 and earn bitcoin through faucet that created by gaving andersen and already satisfied with that, maybe now i will rich if doing that, How about you guys?

On 21.01.2020 at 23:26, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

this dream of every person who has been in the cryptocurrency field for several years and everyone would no doubt want to return to the past to buy bitcoin is a fairy tale.

5 minutes ago, cuddblus said:

If I actually have a time device, what I need to do is to settle the botches in my lifestyles which have been completed initially.  So I do no longer suppose it is truthful to go back to the time while Bitcoin turned into made, there is some thing extra critical to me inside the event that it could absolutely pass lower back to the beyond.

is it such a philosophical question would you choose bitcoins or change the course of time for a certain action? I think many would choose bitcoins as a change in their fate, since if you had bitcodes here, then everything is fine with you, there are exceptions, of course, everyone has a different life experience and everyone has different experiences and ways.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:26 PM, Crypto Rifat said:

If i have a time mechine then i go to 2009 when bitcoin is just launched in the market. Then i buy lot's of bitcoin at the price of 0.03 $. Then i get back again in the present time and calculate my Profit. 

I will go back in time farther than buying when I can just be an early adopters that can get bitcoins for free. With $30, you get 1000 Bitcoin but I can get it for free as Bitcoin before pizza day was free

I like your idea. I also thought of that. Now Bitcoin is much higher value than the previous year. I also want to go back to where I can still buy lots of it. But before I didn't really know that Bitcoin will get this far.

Good morning mate,if i have a time machine i would surely go back in time and buy a lot of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency that is worth a lot today.I hope i have one hehehe

If i would be getting such a great chance then i will preffer to go in the past say 2014-15 because at that time bitcoin was giving very tremendous profit to its users most of the peoples invested in it and became rich from it.

If I had a time machine I would definitely go back in time to buy bitcoin, that will be the best decision I ever made in my life cause I will buy enough bitcoin at a very low price and sell some of it in 2018 when bitcoin was at it peak price and make millions of dollars.