The best rules for succeeding in trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

The best rules for succeeding in trading

Thanks allot for sharing with us this vital information which will help us gain on this great platform and to make trading profitable for many people

In the crypto world, if you are actively involving into crypto trading, you might consider some of your own vision and style to get success. You need to have patience so that you are not going to sell your assets in the cheapest rates.You need your own way. 

If you follow this rules then you can easily trade your coin. We know that trading is the best way to earn more money. In yobit exchanger you can trade your coin

I agree with all your listed points.to succeed in trading one must follow all these rules .that we should believe on the official news ,we should always have a perfect plan before trading on any coin.and never attach our emotions with the trading 

On 2/4/2020 at 7:14 AM, Musbeerah said:

Patience

Determination

Passion

Smartness

Dont trust easily

I prefer patience because I have been a victim because the only way to trade an make good profit is when you trade with patience.

Thats  is so good brother thank you to share that with as . This information will given more than you believe for as i mean the beginner . And me one of them. For that tanks bro.

It can make a trader successful in trading cryptocurrency. These eight ways can be followed by beginners so they can become real traders. You can do the best business possible, you need to have a good strategy to succeed in the business.

Success need more than tips, you need knowledge, money and practice before using tips. For your list I really appreciate because I believe that is complete and general, so newbie like me can follow without asking again. People want to become success and your list is our way.

Yes, I agree with you on these rules that you mentioned because they are very important and you must adhere to them and do not neglect them and with time you will become a good expert

News also effects the market price of the coin and also owner statement of the project but scam projects not believe on good project.it is necessary for us to analyze oneself for best results. 

On 1/20/2020 at 6:15 PM, Nezar said:

How are you? I will share with you the most important rules for me to succeed in the exchange process

...................................................................................

●First: You should not listen to the news of the owners of the coins themselves, and analyze and trade them yourself

●Second: You must be disciplined in your trading, disciplined in stopping the loss, disciplined in the business plan, disciplined in setting your goals for your deal.

●Third: Liquidating your deals means reaping your profits from deals on big moves

●Fourth: Knowing the correct news from the false because most of the news is promoted through large whales to affect the currency market.

●Fifth: Reducing risks through diversification during the exchange process, meaning that you do not focus on one currency. Work on more than one currency

●Sixth: You must follow a plan and stay away from following your feelings

Seventh: You must develop a plan for entry and exit

Eighth: Turn the capital and includes the distribution between currencies as mentioned previously

The discipline is my most important rule because it is the key to successful trading

I hope this topic has benefited everyone, especially beginners

Dear mate your above rules for succeeding in trading  is so accurate and true i bet any beginners can succeed in trade with these outlined rules here 

The most important rule to follow when trading is patience.  If an investor treats patiently and acts correctly, he always wins in trading.  If we need to look at the general characteristics of traders, we can see that the investor who is patient always wins, but the investor who trades without patience usually suffers.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

The best rule in the trading is that, you must be accepting the risk and affording to lose money, and another rule is that don't take a loan for the purpose of doing trading

When we trade we should know the basics like knowing what is the best time to trade, learn to control your emotions so that you won't lose your money because of panicking. Also patience and discipline is the one that you really need in order to success in trading, because best thing in life takes a lot of time to achieve.

Exactly on point. It's superior to have a arrange to begin with some time recently continuing since it is unsafe sufficient in case you do not have more information with what the crypto world is almost.

Actually trading is the best way to earn more money. Actually you can using yobit exchanger for trading. This exchanger has great market value

20 hours ago, Basel098 said:

The best ways to divide the capital into divisions and enter into the deal from more than one price, and this gives you the advantage of not losing big

Yes, and this feature is really great and I use it and my profit increases by a large percentage

On 1/21/2020 at 6:29 AM, Ipal said:

Yes, of course we all know that if trade has to be disciplined, because our trade has a road map and also a strategy, for that we must be disciplined.

Never sell your currency when losing this is the basic block of business transactions. And before buying a cryptocurrency, read the history of the currency carefully. Learn about the use of basic technical and analytical tools. Portfolio management is also important.

There are many currencies, but the fact is that not all businesses need blockchain technology or cryptocurrencies. So if you are thinking about investing in the long run, you should make sure that the projects offer an innovative idea with real development opportunities or at least add a value or an advantage that is unique to them.

There are many currencies, but the fact is that not all businesses need blockchain technology or cryptocurrencies. So if you are thinking about investing in the long run, you should make sure that the projects offer an innovative idea with real development opportunities or at least add a value or an advantage that is unique to them.

Commitment to the project map and this element is related to the team, but this time it is not about their experience but the position they show in their products and understand their context. Some teams are developing their currency as a hobby but are not interested in building a network to enable their company for example. For me.

That is why i like binance exchange very much. His owner is a nice man and mostly he is active among binance users on twitter. And time by time he updates the community.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This is how to have a good start in trading and it is really need to have something that we can follow and make discipline that can lead us to success in our trading one. 

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 17.02.2020 at 20:26, Haris khan said:

It is good informative post for the newbie. Newbie always be patience these sites pay money slowly slowly by works  and you learn about cryptocurrencies rule and regulation.

Acquire as a great deal records you will be capable try this it makes a difference in actualizing that may so some impact amid in the exhibit you'll exchange on it so I can execute it.

Hello friend, thanks for sharing useful tips for us to become successful traders.. Many traders fails becase they dont have trading knowledge so they just do it because they thinks its easy, trading its not easy and it can take all your money but if you will have some trading skills you can be a successful trader.

Time is the ultimate weapon!