What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

What Will Be Next After End Of Bitcoin Supply

After completing all the bitcoin quantity, I think that new updates will be found for that matter, and the bitcoin price will rise a lot in that period after all the bitcoin quantity is mined.

After Bitcoin supply has finished there will be another development in Bitcoin or another technology will be created to solve a complex problem about bitcoin.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:12 PM, Basad said:

Okay I will try to look in to this figure, search more basic reference regarding to above stated figures before to admit if possible, so am still holding on to the facts that BTC supply ends on 2140 no any factors to changes that, it's automatic

Indeed it has been calculated that the last Bitcoin will be mined sometime during 2140. This is a fact and Bitcoin does have a finite supply, although it is built in a way where everything can change if the vast majority of the Bitcoin community decides to. This means that proposals are made and discussed between the developers the miners and the rest constitencies. If the overwhelming majority at some point decides that it is better to have more Bitcoins than 21 million, then the code can change.

• Useful or interesting 1

Until that time, I think that its price will be about 100 thousand dollars, and therefore buying it will not be available to everyone, and that it will be accessible to the wealthy and whales in most cases, and in addition, after all of it is mined, I think that its price will be somewhat fixed after the way to the top over the years.

• +1 1

Yes when all of the bitcoins are mined then the block reward will be so much low & the difficulty will increase making it difficult to mine the bitcoins.

I think that Bitcoin mining will end in 2140 as experts in the crypto world say, and therefore there is still a long time, and during this period the developers in the field of cryptography will work to find some solutions, so you do not need to worry and Bitcoin will never end

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think they will mine other currencies at that time and I think that the Bitcoin will be very valuable. I don't know if there will be a continuation of the cryptocurrencies until that time.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:26 PM, rjroshan said:

1,800 new bitcoin daily adding to total bitcoin in the world. 18 million bitcoins already mined in the entire 21 million total supply. This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and their technology. What can you say about this ...

There are many crypto currencies that will surely not going to extinct and one of the best example of these crypto currency is the Bitcoin since it has the best survivability skill.

Even if the btc supply gets ended, the alt coins are still in existence then only the alt coins shall exists in market and then the alt coins shall replace the btc and the the btc shall have the to be then be rested in the small amount in wallets only.

I think if developers and miners want to maintain the standards of Bitcoin should be planning how to increase the numbers of bitcoin so that there will be no total amount rather there should be unlimited number so that in the future there will be no shortage of bitcoin and it will not collapse.

If bitcoin ever runs out, before its due date. Then I will be sure that its price will start to rise many times higher than it is now. And then there will be a moment that many people wanted, the price of bitcoin will be around a million dollars, which is very cool! I hope we will see this moment!

I can say that this is incorrect. The last Bitcoin will be mined in 2140 and not in 5 years. You made a calculation but did not consider the halving and how new bitcoin are reduced every almost four years time. So you reached a wrong assumption.

• +1 1

I think there will be no way supply of bitcoin will end in the Cryptocurrency marketplace because there is currently 21 million bitcoin in circulation and as some people sell some others buy which one of the reasons why bitcoin is volatile in the market and even before that miners will something to prevent it from happening.

• +3 1

You dont sound very optimistic , bitcoin is not ending any time soon but we also need to evaluate its work , the right time will be when its features are improved, when its fully adopted and in the end we are all sacked in to bitcoin world that would be very important

• +5 1

When the supply is end than we can see the price of the BTC is going to high more and more day by day becasue the supply is completely finished and the coins demand is increased day by day becasue soon the crypto market is going to be legal in all over the world and the peoples will start to invest in this business at that time more and more.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin will hardly collapse even though total Bitcoin have finished mined there will be a technology that will control the circulation of Bitcoin and the value will increase more and it will result into scarcity where only limited people will have access to Bitcoin.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:26 PM, rjroshan said:

1,800 new bitcoin daily adding to total bitcoin in the world. 18 million bitcoins already mined in the entire 21 million total supply. This means withing another 5 years total bitcoin supply should be completed. After Finished 21 million bitcoin supply what will happen to bitcoin miners and their technology. What can you say about this ...

Bitcoin will continue circulating around the world unless one person keep those 21 million, then it will became priceless. I also think that when that happen, the other Cryptocurrency will surpass the Bitcoin price.

this is true that bitcoin supply is limited soon within some years whole bitcoin is mined . when whole Bitcoin is mine their isn't any more bitcoin left in market as a result it's price pumping with good speed .

hopefully bitcoin pump and pump after that .

• -1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Bitcoin new supply is getting lower by what is called the halving that happens every four years so your data is not correct, the bitcoin final supply will be 21 million and it will take more than a hundred years to mine all of them not just five.

• +1 1

Each stage of time has its elements and components. Bitcoin appeared as a regular mining currency, then its price rose due to the demand for it from investors, and bitcoin offers began to multiply, and its price reached $ 20,‭000‬ and its price decreased periodically, but it remained constant. I think in the future, the founders must find an alternative that suits  The crypto market circumstance

On 9/16/2020 at 3:20 PM, fernquaker said:

Blockchain Technology is remarkable, if all BTC has been mined, my guess would either there will be new coin or projects that will come out or they could simply add new supply for BTC, simple as that.😄

From what I know this will take a while as 100 years and more before all bitcoin are mined so there is no reason to make plans for it.

Without doubt ,there is a possible solution, they are well aware of all this scenario, they have future plans ahead of this things so am sure Bitcoin being the future will have lot of things to offer ,

Personally i believe that once all of the bitcoin has been mined, that the miners will move onto the transactions and allocating the transactions, which as we know requires confirmations and they can also move to trading capturing and so on. However, for those that own the mining rigs i think that in that case the safest option would be change the coin that they are mining to something else with promise or profit, such as litcoin or dogecoin at the time, in order to still generate profits from their equipment. I think that would be the future of these miners once all bitcoin has been put into circulation. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • Добрый день! Хотим вам сообщить, что наш сервис  EveryDayCash предлагает лучшие курсы по таким направлениям как: USDT - Сбербанк Rub USDT - Тинькоф Rub BTC - Сбербанк Rub BTC - Тинькоф Rub ETH - Тинькоф Rub Наш профессиональный персонал всегда готов помочь и ответить на все ваши вопросы в Jivo chat. Ждем вас с обменом!
    • С радостью сообщаем о новом партнерстве с eobmen-obmen, ведущей платформой мониторинга обменников! PFlow - это динамично развивающийся обменный сервис, который постоянно совершенствуется, чтобы сделать ваш опыт работы с криптовалютами максимально безопасным и комфортным.
    • Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.