XRP as a payment method in Amazon - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

XRP as a payment method in Amazon

It would be great to be able to shop with XRP on a giant like Amazon that would benefit us a lot because we wouldn't have to do the exchange and we'd save money for that part 

The last time I read something similar, it was all currency in general not just Ripple. In either case, it is very good for cryptocurrency, Amazon is one of the largest online stores in the world if not the largest. So I feel it is great. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

That's great information bro, if it happens the deman of xrp would be increased and sure it will push the price of xrp too. And for aol Crypto users ut would be easy for us to buy things for country like ours where international transaction is very difficult to do in online sites.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I read in the latest news, it was said that you can buy gift cards with XRP soon. So, this is an indirect method of payment. I prefer to see bitcoin and Ripple as direct payment methods in Amazon like Paypal and Credit Card.....

That's  a great news i guess. And soon i hope that a lot of other platforms and companies will also accept this cryptocurrencies to be their purchasing system. Since then I hope that maybe even some day i will be able to buy staffs using the cryptocurrencies. And then i hope that cryptocurrency will be published in a larger area. 

If it is true then it will be amazing. It will be good because its price is low as compared to others. And it have low transaction fee. Everyone can pay. But in case of bitcoin and ETH they have high fee. 

This is really a good news and a great movement for the ripple coin, if Actually the Amazon adopts it as a means of payment then it will be very nice for people who got the ripple coins there could use it in buying things in Amazon, and this might bring more users to XRP.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's very good news, but I don't think in my country Amazon will accept it. Because I think the rules with amazon's are different for different countries. But if it is introduce in my country then I will be one of the happiest person.

This is good and supports Ripple greatly because a large company like Amazon supports it, but the problem is that Ripple so far its price is very low, which creates a fear for many companies from using this cryptocurrency support in my opinion, if they choose another currency like Ethereum then the payment system will become better and safer

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is pretty well if we see XRP as a payment option in Amazon , if this is happend then I sure xrp price pumping with good speed becuase it's demand is increased in market .

recently ogn is going to tied up with Amazon that's is really good news for Amazon .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This will be good for digital currencies. I have heard many news that Amazon has started dealing in digital currencies, but so far I have not tried this and I hope that this news is correct because it will help us to buy products easily through encryption.

I hope this news is true, because it will contribute to increasing crypto users, especially for Ripple users, as Amazon is a giant company and has a lot of users in the world

If this is true , it will be a great for us , because all of us facing a problem of buying something for amazon or any other market by using cryptocurrency , but this will make it easy and this problem fixed , yes if amazon support XRP it will effected in the price of XRP , because many people will want to buy XRP. I wish this happen.

• +2 1

Well, this will be good news from us because amazon are now accepting crypto coins such as XRP and this is a good move from them, happy posting everyone.

This is a really great news if really amazon should adopt the coin as an official means of their payment.  It will help save some cost to the company and always will help make cryptocurrency more acceptable and popular to people. 

Amazon is really huge company and on the first rank. Maybe following new technology strategy can help Amazon for being on this rank, it is really great step of Amazon to add XRP as a payment system. 

Amazon take really good step to add xrp to payment method, and this news so many times l heard but I am not sure its real, this news real then its great for xrp because xrp good for payment and its conformation speed also good,  now so many crypto users buy produce in Amazon and pay through xrp.

1 hour ago, VIBI said:

Amazon is a popular and largest online store with thousands of product deals. It would be very appropriate to buy any item using cryptocurrencies like xrp as it is good and has faster transactions and cheap fees which makes it more useful

Ripple transactions is trying so fast, it is even instantly, and also with a very low transactions fee, that is why I prefer using it to shop that using bitcoin or even litecoin. 

If that company has a relationship with Amazon and we can buy from the Internet using Ripple, then this will be a good idea because buying with crypto is always good of course.

I don't know about this information but i know it will be great advantage  if Amazon and every other online shopping system accepts crypto .

On 1/29/2020 at 5:43 PM, Laboni said:

Yeah XRP is good and it offers a lot of benefits to working. Many advanced new sites come out and which is great for those who work on crypto. We can pay very easily when it comes to transactions.

It will be a nice way to promote cryptocurrency because i think that it will be great if they can allow xrp to become a mode of payment for those who want to use cryptocurrencies in their everyday life and they can buy anything with using cryptocurrency 

Few days ago I personally used amazon sites for shopping of different things but directly do not find any payment system with ripple xrp because I thought may be in few years can be adopted by the amazon for payment purpose. 

It is very good that I hear this news if the matter is real, the Ripple currency will be very popular and the way of buying and paying from the Amazon store will become very easy and simple, and frankly, I expected this to happen to some companies, but I did not expect it to happen in Amazon, I hope that some other currency such as a currency will be added Bitcoin next to the Ripple coin in the future

It is very good that I hear this news if the matter is real, the Ripple currency will be very popular and the way of buying and paying from the Amazon store will become very easy and simple, and frankly, I expected this to happen to some companies, but I did not expect it to happen in Amazon, I hope that some other currency such as a currency will be added Bitcoin next to the Ripple coin in the future

• -3 1
  • +3 1

I think this is very good news, Amazon has chosen Crypto Currency as its acceptance, Crypto Currency is the best currency in the world, you can now buy products from Amazon with XRP Coins

• +1 1