How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country? - Page 9 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country?

Here in my country, the use of Bitcoin by some people has been considered, but there is still a lot of information for most people in general so that they are encouraged to use it for payment in establishment.

In my country the market related to cryptomodeas is little, the only thing similar to that form of payment is paypal, which in itself is not a crypto currency, it is only a virtual wallet, I do not know the company that accepts this type of transaction in Colombia, however I have to verify more thoroughly if it has not yet been approved in the country this type of economy.

• +4 1
  • +5 2

On 10/10/2019 at 12:19 AM, CrypMiracle said:

actually not, but so many people using bitcoin here, but for use in real trading is still not realized, only used for investment and virtual trading.

not on your country only but there are many countries where the Crypto Currency are banned and no one can be able to use it officially and anonymously.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/6/2019 at 9:12 PM, cryptokram said:

Is bitcoin legal to use in your country?

If then, how you use this in your life? do you pay your bills with it?

Can you use it as a payment on stores?

I live in Spain, in a very rural part of the country, near the border with France. In my part of Spain, very few people know anything about BTC or cryptocurrencies. But in the major cities like Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, etc., its a lot easier to buy things in shops, bars & restaurants. Its not that wide spread & is not everywhere yet but more & more places are accepting BTC & other major coins. Also, there are now many BTC ATM machines here in Spain. So, its gathering more & more acceptance here.

Edited by huesca123
fix typo
  • +1 2

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

in my country, the state has a negative attitude towards cryptocurrency, it seems to me that it. crypto will not be legalized soon

Больше информации об этом исходном текстеЧтобы получить дополнительную информацию, введите исходный текст

• -3 1
  • +4 1

Well government hasn't accepted btc or crypto yet but its getting more popular and people are investing their money on btc and crypto and we have a lot of exchanges to change crypto to national currency but unfortunately we don't have crypto atm machine yet.

• +3 1

My country still does not have regulations on cryptocurrencies, which makes their use difficult, although adoption will take years because you cannot make simple payments from everyday life.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Bitcoin is not illegal in my country, yet it's not regulated either. I have heard there might be some plans to regulate it but it seems not to be a priority for the government. In term of acceptance, BTC is rarely accepted as a payment method, but there are some few Bitcoin's ATM scattered over the place. 

• +2 1

bitcoin and other crypto currecies like ethereum ripple and waves are pretty acceptable in my country. you can find exchange offices at touristic places easlity and most of the exchange offices *normal one* accepting bitcoin nowadays.

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Bitcoin is most popular and it is legal in our country. There are many people in our country who think it is very good to invest on bitcoins and they are also getting very supported by investing on it. Bitcoin is very popular in our country and many people also use it. There are many such markets in our country and there are many hotels where we can pay our bills Bitcoin or any other currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

I know shops that accept Bitcoin but I wouldn't choose this option and pay high fees. I prefer to hold the Bitcoin right now as it is already 100% from last year and maybe it will be 1000% up next year so for now I am accumulating.

Which country allows to pay your bills with Bitcoin? I don't know any. What is the point of this post, you can easily find ways to buy anything you want using Bitcoin and there are stores accepting Bitcoin everywhere. Is this some failed attempt to prove that Bitcoin is not used and adopted?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin does not have a lot of acceptance everywhere you go, there will be some shop owners that are Bitcoin enthusiasts and would accept it, but most won't. I don't know any government accepting Bitcoin either so there is a lot way to go if the plan is to have Bitcoin accepted for large scale transactions.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is acceptable nearly nowhere. You need to search and find where it is accepted. And if you do you wouldn't want to spend 5-10 dollars in fees to use Bitcoin. So it is about something else right now. I wouldn't spent 0,50 for fees either and prefer to pay in other ways.

• +2 1

It is not too much acceptable. Perhaps if Bitcoin holders were more convincing shops would accept, but there are a few problems that make Bitcoin not scalable as a payment solution and merchants as well as the governments now this and don't promote it so much.

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin, 2009'daki lansmanından bu yana dünyanın en çok tercih edilen kripto para birimidir. Son zamanlarda Bitcoin konusunda değişen şey, artık güvenilir kurumlar için tercih edilen bir yatırım aracı haline gelmesidir.

Bitcoin fiyatı bu yılın başından bu yana yüzde 127 artarak 16.500 doların üzerine çıktı.

Bitcoin, Türkiye'de 128 bin liranın üzerinde işlem görüyor.

Bu seviye, son üç yılın en yüksek değerine işaret ediyor.

Bitcoin'in son dönemdeki yükselişinin arkasında kurumların güvenini kazandığını gösteren gelişmeler var.

You can use Bitcoin if you want just need to find the correct places that accept it. There is a big list of anyone accepting Bitcoin and you just have to google it using your country name. All countries that haven't banned Bitcoin accept it in some ways.

• +1 1

Actually, the regulations in my country do not cover bitcoin, which for some is bad but for others it is the best, since basically the government does not care at all about the implementation of laws or regulations to the transactions that are carried out under any cryptocurrency, this basically it allows any merchant to accept cryptocurrencies or not if they wish, so in terms of adoption my country could be a powerhouse but people prefer fiat money.

Bitcoin is legal in my country, but it's impossible for us to buy anything, because bitcoin is only regulated for crypto trading and transactions. Currently I use bitcoin only for cryptocurrency trading, in my opinion that is enough. Its decentralized nature Bitcoin cannot buy goods because the price of goods is fixed, but the value of bitcoin continues to rise, so I think it is more profitable for investing or trading.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is not legal in my country, but it is not prohibited at the same time, meaning there are no clear laws about Bitcoin here in my country, they only continue to shed light on its existence, so there are no legitimate services for Bitcoin such as online purchase or bill payment or other, the only way. Available to deal with Bitcoin is via a broker.

• +1 1

People don't allow to store BTC to hide huge money in crypto in our country. Our government  is  creating restriction  for using crypto for the main purpose of payments. 

I think on a scale of 100,i would gladly give it an 80% in my country, almost every business are open to receiving bitcoin as payments for goods and services 

5 hours ago, Rupa Ahmed said:

I think There are many people in our country who think it is very good to invest on bitcoins.bitcoin is only regulated for crypto trading and transactions. Currently I use bitcoin only for cryptocurrency trading.Bitcoin is very popular in our country and many people also use it.

These is also true with my country, the popularity is large and these has also helped with the acceptability. 

• +1 1

Surely Cryptocurrency is legal in our country and government is doing work for it's better use to avoid scams. People are using it but not at the level like u mentioned that we pay bills like other things

My country is a full supporter of the whole cryptocurrencies concepts infacts the blockchain technology is now been adopted in other aspects of the economy. 

• +1 1