How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country? - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country?

In my country bitcoin doesn't acceptable yet although we are using it, but our local banks and our government are working to see if bitcoin deserve to be used within our country.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Approximating everything in percentage it may be up to 60% since now we have more than 1 BTC ATM machines, crypto currency is officially legalized system in the country with so many investors interest soon payment for purchases in some supermarkets shall begins

2 minutes ago, doldany23 said:

Unfortunately currently bitcoin is not acceptable in our country and if we want to buy something with it first we have to sell it and change it to our country currency and after that buy what we want...But I hope soon bitcoin will be acceptable in our country or all over the world.

Same problem @doldany23..Bitcoin is not legal in my country either.  My country's law calls bitcoin a fraud.  The reason my country does not accept bitcoin is that it has no regulator, and its price is always volatile and hackers are not punished.  So my country does not accept bitcoin.  But when I need something, I turn to Bitcoin Fiat.  And that's how I meet my needs with Bitcoin.

I think this is fifty-fifty, because it seems to be neutral, and we can use it without any problems, and engage in trade. But the fact is that we can not make any purchases for cryptocurrency, and it is considered not quite acceptable. we also want to introduce taxes on cryptocurrency, so i think we should expect some kind of decision!

• +1 1

Bitcoin is legal in my country and I can use it for anything, but not all stores accept bitcoin as payment, only certain stores. As bitcoin has grown, many new exchanges have started business in my country, so there are many exchanges I can choose to trade or invest in. In addition, there are so many digital currencies that are starting to develop that there are many types of currencies used in my country. Of course, with the rules from the government and banking.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is very popular and it legal and accepted in my country because we use to make payment with it and make every process in purchasing goods and services online in general and it so less in price, most especially the online transection

Well, in my country it does not have regulations with the government and is legalized as a asset, not as currency for transactions, however in some clothing stores and electrical appliances stores they are beginning to accept as a form of payment because it is being considered that Bitcoin is a currency. and some countries will adopt Bitcoin and other Cryptos because they will be the money of the near future.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:12 AM, cryptokram said:

Is bitcoin legal to use in your country?

If then, how you use this in your life? do you pay your bills with it?

Can you use it as a payment on stores?

Still now bitcoin is not legal in my country.. Even my country government  not yet  take any decision  to legalization  bitcoin..  Few days back i heard that one of citizens  got arrested  because of use bitcoin..  But i hope that soon my Country  will accept  bitcoin and we enjoy crypto facilities .. 

I'm in Argentina and the truth is that not many people use crypto-currency, maybe there are many ways to get it in the country's currency but as such there are no payments yet from Bitcoin. I would hope that someday here we can go to an ATM that is Bitcoin or any other cryptomone, but anyway I don't think I'm going to live here the rest of my life.

• +5 1

I live in Ecuador and the truth is that it is little known, approximately I believe that only 20% of the population knows it and most of them are young. We must make people understand that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have come to stay and that it is best that we take advantage of them from now on

• +5 1

In my country, Bitcoin can only be accepted as a crypto investment and trading asset, for use in shops or as a substitute for fiat money, here you can not. Maybe if there is a store that accepts Bitcoin it is illegal, because the law only regulates trading assets and crypto. Using Bitcoin as an investment and trading asset alone is sufficient, because in my opinion it is quite difficult to replace fiat money.

• +1 1

There are no laws in my country regarding the use of crypto and bitcoin,
But in general, there is a law that prohibits dealing in a currency other than the country's currency as a means of payments between people,
Many use crypto, but without any penalties and only between some of them, that is, between friends and not with state institutions or shops.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is a wallet. This is a very necessary wallet. You can buy Bitcoin, you can also sell again. You can earn a good income with dollars from Bitcoin. This is a great site. We can benefit from Bitcoin, and earn money.

Here there is not so much information so to speak but basically that is good in the sense that we have to be pioneers in order to bring this information to the majority of people who want to start taking advantage of it. Many times we want to keep the valuable information and with respect to Bitcoin we must make more and more people open their eyes and start studying it, yes, in an effective and intelligent way!

• Useful or interesting 1

My country is not against bitcoin, it is well supported and people are buying it, especially the adults are buying it. Also not only bitcoin that my country is supporting, it support all other cryptocurrencies. 

In most of the world there is nothing illegal about Bitcoin and it is allowed, but the regulations are not so clear. Also in most nations regulations can change in just a day this is the reason we should be ready and have planned for what to do.

Crypto currency is a very valuable digital coin. So it's acceptable in our country. We can easily use crypto currency in our country. Day by day this value increasing more in our country. Lot of crypto holder and traders in our country. I hope it will be increase more.

Bitcoin is quite acceptable in my country and there have been positive laws and regulations to help all cryptocurrencies, but still not enough adoption has happened for years, except from the investing part which is increasing for a few years.

Bitcoin is illegal in my country but there are many ways I can get it.
I can't pay my bills, but I buy some software, books and web templates that accept bitcoin payments.

Bitcoin is legal and very popular in the country where I am. There are even ATMs for withdrawing bitcoins. That's why we are very comfortable with bitcoin. We can also do mining. Not only bitcoin, but also altcoins are very popular.

My country is not against Bitcoin, it has support and people are buying it, especially adults. There is nothing illegal about Bitcoin in most parts of the world and it is allowed, but the rules are not so clear and only my country supports itNot only Bitcoin, it supports all other cryptocurrencies but in most countries the rules may change so we should be ready in a day ...

in our country there are no regulations about cryptocurrency at but I don't think it will be legal to use the cryptocurrency in my world because there are highest possibilities of money laundering through the cryptocurrency

My country hasn't banned bitcoin yet, so all the people in my country can still use and access bitcoin online or invest. Unfortunately not many people here know about bitcoin.

Edited by Sam Kate

In my country there is no ban on the cryptocurrency yet and I do not think even there will be in the future and also there are not a lot of the people who can  buy or sell it as not much people know about it.

In my country Crypto is banned no one can  try to use this and no one can buy and sell Crypto. But I think it is not good because Crypto is the future and they must realize the fact and allow people to use Crypto.