How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How acceptable is Bitcoin in your country?

We in Egypt are not welcome to Bitcoin and Bitcoin is being fought in several ways, including preventing bank transfers from your personal account to any site that deals with encryption, as well as blocking some platforms and cryptocurrency sites from accessing them

In my Country bitcoin is banned as well as cryptocurrency.I don't get that why oir govt banned this great thing.Bitcoin is the future of currency.So everyone should be teached about it.I really hope that one day our country will consider bitcoin and whole cryptocurrency.

The Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation continues to tighten regulation of cryptocurrencies. At the disposal of ForkLog was a copy of documents with new amendments to the Criminal, Tax and a number of other codes.

The updated package of documents includes proposals submitted earlier concerning the issue and turnover of digital rights and digital currency. The Commission of these actions bypassing the Russian information infrastructure, leading to the "extraction of large income", is punishable by fines or imprisonment.

The amendments also introduce liability for non-Declaration of digital currencies. Both individuals and legal entities will have to report to the tax service if the amount of receipts for the crypto wallet for a calendar year exceeds 100 thousand rubles.

In this case, the tax authority will need to report the presence of a cryptocurrency wallet, the turnover of funds and the balance.

Non-Declaration of assets in the amount equivalent to more than 1 million rubles per year for individuals is punishable by a fine of up to 300 thousand rubles or arrest for up to six months.

If funds for 5 million rubles or more are not declared, the violator may face a fine of up to 500 thousand rubles or imprisonment for up to three years.

For legal entities, a fine of up to 300 thousand rubles or an arrest of up to six months is threatened if the amount equivalent to 3 million rubles per year is not declared, and a fine of up to 2 million rubles or a period of up to three years — for undeclared assets of 15 million rubles.

Late Declaration of funds entails a fine of 30% of the amount of crypto assets, but not less than 50 thousand rubles.

The Ministry of Finance also proposes to oblige exchangers to inform the tax authorities about transfers of funds and crypto assets for transactions with users from the Russian Federation.

The Ministry recommends that they be identified using their Bank card payment details and Russian IP address.

The documents indicate that the use of cryptocurrencies in the Commission of crimes can be recognized as an aggravating circumstance.

In my country Not at the moment, but there is no prohibition on trading, also the cryptocurrency is recognized as a basic product that is traded in the futures market.

Hello, in my country Bitcoin is not used as a means of payment, here those who buy BTC and cryptocurrencies are as an investment or refuge of value, our national currency is devalued every month and there are restrictions to buy dollars so the way out is to buy Bitcoin

There are not many Bitcoin users in your country. However, I hope that the number of Bitcoin users will increase very fast and become acceptable
Will become. The number of bitcoin transactions is increasing. Thank you for sharing this with me

the truth in my country Ecuador is not well accepted by many because they say that it is a scam that money is lost but the reality is that bitcoin is a very potential source of income in the economy .. but in my country it is not very accepted 

It is legal in my country, but it is not yet as accepted as elsewhere. Many accept it as a form of payment. As time goes by, it has more acceptance

Sadly in my country bitcoin is practically unknown by most of the people and of course the adoption is minimal, I hope this will change in the near future.

In the country I live in, which is Peru, there are about 30 businesses that accept Bitcoins, it is less than 1% of the businesses in this country, however, the cryptocurrency is received by restaurants, hotels, dentists, tourism services, bicycle sales and car rentals, and they are accepted more than anything in Lima, Cusco and Arequipa. Let's see what it will be like in 5 years. 

In my country direct use of bitcoin is not yet possible. But in the future it is planned to develop projects in this regard. In general, whether bitcoin is legal/acceptable or illegal has no effect on its use. In countries, where it is illegal, bitcoin can be converted into money for use.

In past years, all young people in my country had no idea, but now together, quarantine, I hear from them a lot of talk about digital currencies.

Just like the rest in my country, they do not accept cryptocurrency, but they do not prohibit it either. It's a shame. I would like to use and not exchange crypto for a bank card

hi! i am from argentina, there are to many people investing in bitcoin becouse we have the argentinian peso as currencie wich inflation makes not possible to use as storage, so we buy bitcoins. There are some plataforms sesocio.com or seedofworld were you can invest btc in different kind of projects. Actually is not used for buy goods, just to storage or invest in plataforms

It is currently well accepted by the community, but it is still a long time before it can be used more often in the national market.

Bitcoin is moderately acceptable, because not everyone knows it or some are afraid of using cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, many times it is due to lack of information but it seems that little by little they are adopting them.

Good evening gentlemen, in my country no trade accepts as a form of payment, if I did it would be only for advertising, here the BTC is used as a refuge of value in the face of the devaluation of the peso and the restrictions on the currency market

Hello, I am in Panama at the moment it is not regulated by law, but we have many people trading here doing currency exchange.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:32 AM, Sahbana said:

In my country Bitcoin is only legalized as a digital asset, not as a currency for transactions. So here I only use bitcoin as an investment.

What country you are in My "Panama" isn’t yet on that point to accept any kind of coin to make payment or transferring funds to a bank account and this one is the most important thing down here working with a bank account.

Although in Mexico there is no law that fully regulates cryptocurrencies and their use as a means of financial exchange, there has already been a law since 2018 that deals with some aspects of "fintech" and "digital assets", in the prevention of the use of these instruments to commit illicit acts. However, the growing development of the crypto world and its dynamic changes, exceed Mexican legislators, who have not yet been able to fully legislate on cryptocurrencies. In the same 2018 regulations, it was already intended to record taxes for the profits obtained in the trade of "digital assets".
We will be looking forward to what the future holds for cryptocurrencies in Mexico, but today, their use and exchange is not prohibited.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is not popular in my country yet. People in my sides know what is BTC, but they arent inesvting on it. What about me, I cant use Bitcoin on stores for buying something. All I can to do, is exchange my Bitcoins to fiat and then use them.

totally acceptable, in most medium and large businesses the payment has been established in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, which is good for the variety in economics.

Yeah I too don’t think so too, bitcoin won’t be replaced by any other cryptocurrencies at least in this century.
Because bitcoin is now more well-known to the world than other coins and there are many people choose bitcoin as their cryptocurrency, other coins can hardly have the position that bitcoin has right now. So, it’s gonna be a steppingstone for other crypto coins to be like bitcoin.

In my country COLOMBIA there are very few businesses that receive bitcoin because there are still many people who do not know what bitcoin is, the lack of knowledge in people makes the usability and acceptance very little ... that is why it is so The famous so-called financial education is necessary, but in a couple of years those who have to buy bitcoin by obligation, we who know the potential of bitcoin will be one step ahead