Newbie - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Blackmagiq

Above all, you should familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum well and after that you link your account in this forum to your account in the yobit platform and then you create useful topics and posts and you get 1000 satoshi for every post

Life is great and enjoy it

On 1/17/2020 at 5:58 AM, Raven said:

You can post this topic on the airdrop section. This forum is always announcing if there is some new updates about forum and also they are also announcing if yobit exchange has a free airdrops. So be active on this site so you can get some free coins from airdrops. 

Maybe you can join into any groups as telegram, where you can get a lot of new information about airdrops, you can make all of them for getting information about airdrops. 

Getting cryptocurrencies through airdrops is tiring and useless, but if you insist on that you can carry out the tasks in every airdrop, but some of them are fraudulent and not paid to its users.
I advise you to work hard on this forum to get bitcoin.

Unfortunately, most of the free airdrops at the present time are scam. I think you should not waste your time on them and do work in other areas in order to invest your time in a better way.

Go to the airdrop section. I think you will get help when you post there. You can also search in Ghoul. You will get a lot of information.

First you need to have a social media like twitter and telagram and other social network ,and then create a ethereum wallet on myetherwallet ,and join the airdorps website like airdrops io and participate in any airdrops by doing the task the ask for  

Since you are a member of the forum with us, the easiest way is to recommend that there is a special section in this field. You will find every day a notice or a special topic about airdrops of a new currency on the market for a platform.there have been specialized websites in this type of work.
You just have to

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are always airdrops in this cryptocurrencies world.. Especially airdrops for new currencies.. Airdrops in the past were profitable, but these days most of them are useless or scam! So be aware before sharing any airdrop.. There are many channels on telegram and sites share new airdrops with people! You can follow them.

On 1/17/2020 at 11:22 AM, Blackmagiq said:

Would someone be willing to explain to me how to get free crypto airdrops ?

Please i will suggest you to post this question on airdrop sections you will have relevant answers there and there are people who will respond to your question.

On 5/23/2020 at 4:17 PM, Kutulay said:

If you are new, you can join Airdrop. Joining many airdrops can make good money. You can follow some youubers as they look for a new drop of air. For beginners, this is one of the things on which you can easily make money.

Airdrop is good for beginners but i will not suggest that we should follow youtubers to get latest update of airdrops. Mostly about 90% airdrops are fake and scam. We should follow such site which give information about legit airdrops such as airdropter. 

You can check airdrops and bounties section, there are profitable airdrops there and you can get a lot of referral links their, I don't like airdrops very much, you need a lot time to get money from it, and most time you fall victims for scammers.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 5/26/2020 at 11:14 PM, MrGox said:

Maybe you can join into any groups as telegram, where you can get a lot of new information about airdrops, you can make all of them for getting information about airdrops. 

Yes that's true that you can join in any group in telegram but i think you can't earn money from telegram so i prefer to share this topic on airdrop section in this forum so you could earn money on it.

Some people usually take airdrops as a way to earn money and in so many ways there is a lot of good that comes from it, but I tried it and its a little bit hard, so what people do , is that there are new coins that are given free and also there are those are sold, but when the initially released then the price spikes sometimes and you can earn something from it

My friend, you can earn money through this forum by posting useful topics and you can earn 30,000 Satoshi every day by posting 30 posts each day.

You can win new coins by airdrops 

But you have to be carefuly from scammers 

Bots and donot send any money to them my friend 

Airdrops in 2020 year is very bad way of earning even for newbies, here on the forum you can learn how to trade or how to participate in bounty campaigns, this knowledge is very useful for newbie who want to earn 

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, Omar Ommeish said:

My friend, you can earn money through this forum by posting useful topics and you can earn 30,000 Satoshi every day by posting 30 posts each day.

Yeah I think that this way is better than waiting for Airdrops! Because actually it's being hard to earn free coins in these days! For that we are really lucky to had Cryptotalk because it's offering us a great chance to earn while we learn !

Out of 10 airdrops 8 of them are scams. But if you are lucky then you can even get up to 3-4 airdrops tokens. Yes, airdrops can be very helpful and we can easily earn tokens by following in twitter and joining their groups.

This question covers a very big topic of crypto earnings, however I can ensure you that only 5 percent of all people that are doing airdrops and bounties are actually earning, others are just wasting their time.

In my opinion Cryptotal has a great advantage for those who are new.  In crypto forums, if they spend some extra time to make more money.  Their financial situation may change a lot.

It would be better for you, if you visit in airdrop section. Maybe you can also find some video about airdrops on YouTube. But it is so necessary to be careful that is why it is hard to find airdrops that are legit. 

• +2 1

This should be in the airdrop section, you don't need to do anything just to get some airdrops, all you need to do is just to wait for some announcement first if there would be an upcoming airdrop and you should follow the instruction to get it.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:10 PM, nykas said:

Airdrops in 2020 year is very bad way of earning even for newbies, here on the forum you can learn how to trade or how to participate in bounty campaigns, this knowledge is very useful for newbie who want to earn 

Basically the best airdrops in 2020 are once again coming from Yobit. We recently got the DICE tokens and today I've learned about another one called Free Dollar. We have the TALK tokens as well, so I think that yobit and cryptotalk are probably some of the few that really care.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

First, my friend, you have published your topic in the wrong section, there is a section dedicated to airdrops, but as for the way to work it is simple they ask you to do some tasks on social media such as Twitter, Facebook or YouTube in exchange for you to get some cryptocurrency

On 7/2/2020 at 8:17 PM, MrGox said:

It would be better for you, if you visit in airdrop section. Maybe you can also find some video about airdrops on YouTube. But it is so necessary to be careful that is why it is hard to find airdrops that are legit. 

Possibly the answer for his question can be found on that forum or other sites. 

My advice for him is to do some research so he will get an answer and he can add additional knowledge for him. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c