Binance coin holders can book it with more than 450,000 hotels - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Binance coin holders can book it with more than 450,000 hotels

Digital currencies prove their existence in our lives day by day
Now Binance coin, or BNB, is the official currency of the Binance platform It now supports bookings in more than 450,000 hotels via this latest Tripio platform that uses blockchain technology in hotel reservation services.

The news was announced Tripio, which has made a strategic partnership with Binance to activate the possibility and option of hotel reservations using BNB currency.

This brings over 10 million Binance coin users and holders to use as their reservation process on Tripio.

Announcing news of using BNB coin on Tripio platform jumped the coin and made significant gains.

This is the news that rejoices me. What do you think of such news?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

This is an excellent piece of news for the adoption of cryptocurrencies.

What we should be looking for is adoption news like this. Hotels around the world adopting the Binance Coin as a method of payments is really bringing the cryptocurrency adoption levels to a new level.

Hopefully more sectors will follow.

11 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

It's much better if you had included a link to an article for us to read about the news in-depth.

Nevertheless, it's quite a great news, knowing that Binance is one of the most reputable exchanges up-to-date, and knowing that exchanges having initiatives for adoption could impact the market in a positive way, as well as the future of cryptocurrency against government manipulated digital currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

That's really useful and really easy to use especially for people who loves to go out for vacation and book and stay in hotels. This will make binance coin holders lessen their hassle in booking. I hope that it's available in our country too so I can save a lot of money.

I think that's good news, so we can use BNB to book hotels and don't need to exchange it first with fiat money. This can increase the popularity of crypto currencies 👍

• +3 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

22 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

Now Binance coin, or BNB, is the official currency of the Binance platform It now supports bookings in more than 450,000 hotels via this latest Tripio platform that uses blockchain technology in hotel reservation services.

The news was announced Tripio, which has made a strategic partnership with Binance to activate the possibility and option of hotel reservations using BNB currency.

This brings over 10 million Binance coin users and holders to use as their reservation process on Tripio.

Announcing news of using BNB coin on Tripio platform jumped the coin and made significant gains.

I think this is good news. because indirectly the community began to recognize and want to accept the existence of crypto to support future life.

• +3 1

12 hours ago, PiroSense said:

It's much better if you had included a link to an article for us to read about the news in-depth.

Nevertheless, it's quite a great news, knowing that Binance is one of the most reputable exchanges up-to-date, and knowing that exchanges having initiatives for adoption could impact the market in a positive way, as well as the future of cryptocurrency against government manipulated digital currencies.

Yes, you are right . I think it is good news and I hope that the site you published is honest. In any case, you can review the details of this news from this link

https://www.cryptocynews.com/binance-tokens-can-used-pay-rooms-450000-hotels/

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know about Binance coins. And I'm not even aware of how it's priced in the world market. If anyone can help me with information about the Binance coins. So much is better for me.

23 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

Binance native currency bnb is a very good coin it have very awesome performance in previous year, this is all because of its good usecases. Bnb acceptance in hotels is also a fantastic approach.

This is a great news but always if the news is real, but if Binance will execute this action is very very good for cryptocurrency and for many people who are on this adventure of cryprocurrency, so today hotels tomorrow other things.....

This things show the how crypto accepted peoples and how crypto create a strong place in the between national currency and national peoples. Peoples attract to the crypto currency because they know the price crypto up and down then he earn profit.

• +2 1

Wow this is a great news for cryptocurrency in general, Binance coin has been rocking the crypto world since it came into being and it is continuing to do so, more adoption to come.

Tripio really deserves praise and promises to be in demand as an investment of BNB coins. The news makes me very happy. 

Yes this is very good news for BNB users and their lovers because BNB has been widely used by people. This is a good start for Binance Coin to be more widely known by the world.

2 hours ago, Balqees9 said:

Yes guys this is a great and great thing and i love this. And I am happy with this. And I hope that there are alot allot of good things binance will do this in future.

Binance previously also distributed several free currencies to its holders. Binance has listed and explaining more information on how the platform distributes these currencies to users.

This is really cool and this BINANCE platform continues to evolve and create every time and I think it deserves to be the best platform for what you have to offer.
And with the possibility to book trips as well as hotel reservations, it becomes good

THINK POSITIVE

That's is why I always says that's the binance coin is one of the best coins that's we should buy and holding them for the long term holding

good step, this will be a good start. binance is doing a good strategy by working together for hotel bookings, considering that hotel reservations online are urgently needed to make time easier, and binance comes with blockchain technology, I think this is a new era that will make crypto more and more adopted.

Tripio has officially announced a strategic partnership with Binance to enable more than 10 million active users of the ecosystem business platform of Binance's crypto platform to use BNB as one of the major currencies accepted in the Tripio platform for payment and implementation of hotel reservations and accommodations.

Binance Exchange is launched two year before its launch in 2017 and after that they work hard and now a days Binance is considered well reputed and high volume exchange.They work hard and launch good projects and list good coins n there exchange and always promote the crypto.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:37 PM, DavCrypto said:

I am also happy with this kind of newses because we love crypto and if crypto comes in regular uses then its high adoption would help us to earn more. This type of acts by crypto help its to be established on worldwide.

I am also happy with this kind of newses because we love crypto and if crypto comes in regular uses then its high adoption would help us to earn more. This type of acts by crypto help its to be established on worldwide.

Edited by Opinder

If this will continue it can make Binance and other crypto currency more exposed to the public and society. I just hope it will expand in the most public establishment like example is mall.

Edited by Interface User
Grammar/Spelling Mistakes

Yes, cryptocurrencies impose their presence day after day and become stronger with the passage of time. This is really good news, and I expect a wonderful future for cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin. It will be the main currency on the Internet in my opinion.

This is all about adoption. Whosoever thinks that cryptocurrency and blockchain industry will collapse should have a rethink. Blockchain is here to stay. Many industries and organization will follow suit. Binance coin is on of the most used coin in the world right now. The cryptocurrency exchange has really established its self as the best. Definitely their coin will also do well.