Binance coin holders can book it with more than 450,000 hotels - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Binance coin holders can book it with more than 450,000 hotels

This is great to hear and certainly gives us quite a useful turn to the binance coin and its uses. I think that this just shows how cryptocurrencies are becoming integrated into our system and as a result i think that this will be able to grow the crypto industry even further. I look forward to testing this theory the next time that i travel, which i think may be in a while due to the national lock down that is being experienced in many countries,

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well this is good news Binance is taking great steps to maintain its position among the platforms as the largest platform by providing a lot of features and options to its users, and I do not exclude that Binance coin bnb will become high value in the future.

If the binance market improves, crypto will rise further. Binance coin holders can easily pump the market. Not only can they book more than 450,000 hotels, but they can also do even better. binance Many popular sites try to improve the crypto market.

It appears that Binance is looking for all possible means to support its BNB digital currency, 450 thousand hotels that can be booked is not a small number, this means that Binance has become a form of money.

This news is very impressive. Frankly, there are many companies that started to adopt cryptocurrencies. In addition to hotels, there are many charitable organizations that have adopted cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies have also been adopted by some banks.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Amazingly, in the last period BNB performed well in terms of services that became BNB accepted for payment but the price did not improve and is now traded at approximately $ 16

It is excellent news, I mean, to rely on digital currencies in order to pay your dues, it is considered an development and also an important plan and step in order to raise the value of the currency. I add another currency that adopts the same way, I mean, in another field, of course, last year, the eth achieved a significant percentage of transactions outside the investment market, where the most delicious companies included them in their payment list.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Very nice news of binance native coin BNB . BNB coin use case is increasing .It can make more valuable coin to BNB coin . BNB coin can give good profits in future . Thanks for sharing this post .

We know that retailers, business men or tycoons can actually embark on the procedures of having to accept Cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment to services, but on the grand stage of the official government, it's of a stand still In which they might eventually accept on the use of Crypto

properly this is right information it makes me to invest extra in Binance coin due to the fact there is a chance to increase the rate of Binance coin with that information. profit for certain if you preserve for long term.

On 2/19/2020 at 4:58 AM, Rifrach said:

it is very good news for crypto users. New world is being built in front of our face. In Tripio, blockchain based hotel reservation platform.

yes that's true world is changing infront of our face some years ago we used to book hotels train tickets airplane tickets mobile recharge electricity bills by using cash nowadays we are using cryptocurrency to pay all these 

On 1/16/2020 at 3:07 AM, DavCrypto said:

Digital currencies prove their existence in our lives day by day
Now Binance coin, or BNB, is the official currency of the Binance platform It now supports bookings in more than 450,000 hotels via this latest Tripio platform that uses blockchain technology in hotel reservation services.

The news was announced Tripio, which has made a strategic partnership with Binance to activate the possibility and option of hotel reservations using BNB currency.

This brings over 10 million Binance coin users and holders to use as their reservation process on Tripio.

Announcing news of using BNB coin on Tripio platform jumped the coin and made significant gains.

This is the news that rejoices me. What do you think of such news?

this is a very old news, and a news from 2018, I don’t know if I can post the news link, but if people want to confirm what I’m saying just search on the following Google:

"Adoption: Binance Users Can Book 450,000 Hotels Using Crypto Token BNB"

On 5/15/2020 at 4:27 PM, Rendra808 said:

properly this is right information it makes me to invest extra in Binance coin due to the fact there is a chance to increase the rate of Binance coin with that information. profit for certain if you preserve for long term.

you are making a mistake because this news is very old, as i said is a news from 2018

Edited by Red-Jones

This is an example of projects implemented on the ground. In this way, people will not worry about the end of their assets or their unavailability when they can pay everything with bnb coin, and this makes the price rise.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:07 PM, DavCrypto said:

Definitely a big news for binance and crypto users as a whole. Now, this means businesses around the world are begin to adopt cryptocurrency and definitely using Binance BNB is good for its holders, it will boost more confidence investing and trading the coin. Good one from CZ and binance.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Wow, this is a cool idea! In General, as I know, Binns has its own ecosystem, thanks to which many people can get a good percentage, as well as various gifts from developers, which is really very cool!

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency are evolving day by day and we can see we can pay the bills of hotels and ecommerce with the cryptocurrency which shows cryptocurrency has great future a head. Binance is one the great exchange and it has a lot of features and it's bnb coin is doing great in the cryptomarket.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Booking in more than 450,000 hotels in the world with Binace's BNC cryptocurrency is great news and constitutes another great step in the acceptance of cryptocurrencies in general as a means of payment, this is very important because it opens the range towards other cryptocurrencies, surely this decision of those hotels to accept BNC as a means of support and payment is the result of a series of negotiations between Binance and the hotels in question. The presence of payments in cryptocurrencies is a fact in the world, the only thing missing is more linkages with other businesses and services, that is, a stage of expansion and well-being.

I don't know about this and I haven't heard of Tripio but I have read about Travala that is a company that allows travel and tourism using crypto, but I will look for the Tripio too maybe these too are cooperating or are different I will have to learn but the most known was Travala.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the information. It is very hard lately that the tourism industry had a big blow with the big problems created in travel from the covid virus and health is important but also tourism is integral part of many economies. I hope this Tripio can help to reduce the problems in tourism and increase the income for nations that are based in this.

• +2 1

I am hope that yobit will make an effort in the hotel industry also and allowe us to travel to the world with our crypto hold and maybe we are can have a token name like that and accepted at hotels espcially now that they are not see a lot of tourist.

• +1 1

Thanks for telling to us about the Tripio and binance deal, so we can spend bnb in all these hotels? This is good to know. Right now it is not matter a lot as nothing moving but I hope this will change when a cure for covid is produced for all of us.

This is big and I didn't know about it. So BNB coin has this use case too, it can be used to buy hotel reservations. This is big for the coin and for cryptocurrency adoption. This is what other coins were trying for years and didn't make it. Good for BNB.

Are there really 10 million BNB holders? How many users does binance has? I think this number is overestimated and I have never read there are so many BNB holders before. Maybe this is the total amount of BNB addresses but I don't think that all of them contain BNB. 

This is a good news. Binance is going on the top and its coin BNB is one of top coin in crypto market. And now this step make it more valuable coin over others. I think in near future it will be in one of top five coins. 

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 1:07 PM, DavCrypto said:

I think that maybe with the coronavirus it will be another year before people start going for vacations. I hope this changes and the medicine will be ready for this flue and we will not see more deaths and people suffer. But as business news it is great for binance and maybe it will be something that will make the price of the coin higher in later years.

• +2 1