Binance coin holders can book it with more than 450,000 hotels - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Binance coin holders can book it with more than 450,000 hotels

On Tripio, a blockchain-based hotel booking platform, Binance Coin (BNB) users are now able to book 450,000 hotels and residential accommodations using the BNB crypto token. On December 4, Tripio officially announced a strategic partnership with Binance to enable more than 10 million active users…

Binance is one of best and most trusted brand in crypto world so now they are doing really solid things for spreading this and bringing more users and investors as this will bring more confiedence in investors which will help this cryptoworld collaburation like this is very effective because now we will able to bring more then 10 million peoples in this plateform.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:55 PM, rounack said:

this is a great news for our crypto community friend.i am very happy to know about that news.in near future blockchain technology really play a big role in our daily life.already all over the world many crypto atm situated approximately more than 6000.everywhere people adopt crypto

Yes dear you are right this is a great news for our crypto community and blockchain really is a great technology and a blessing for us to earn.

It's much enhanced if you had incorporated a relationship to an article for us to look at about the news in-depth.
Nevertheless, it's relatively a large news, conscious that Binance is one of the nearly all upright exchanges up-to-date, and deliberate that exchanges having initiatives for adoption might bearing the sell in a constructive way, as correctly as the hope of cryptocurrency against command manipulated digital currencies.

450,000 hotels available for BNB coins holders can enjoy their customers services. This is not small achievement for bnb coin owners so its price now will goes high due their more uses. 

On 1/16/2020 at 12:07 PM, DavCrypto said:

Digital currencies prove their existence in our lives day by day
Now Binance coin, or BNB, is the official currency of the Binance platform It now supports bookings in more than 450,000 hotels via this latest Tripio platform that uses blockchain technology in hotel reservation services.

The news was announced Tripio, which has made a strategic partnership with Binance to activate the possibility and option of hotel reservations using BNB currency.

This brings over 10 million Binance coin users and holders to use as their reservation process on Tripio.

Announcing news of using BNB coin on Tripio platform jumped the coin and made significant gains.

This is the news that rejoices me. What do you think of such news?

i didn't know this collaboration and i also didn't know about this tripio platform. 

this is a very good news for the crypto world because it can bring more people to know about crypto currencies

This is a smart decision by Binance to promote BNB in the world because every year there are lots of tourists who book hotel rooms and connecting BNB to tourism industry is a good idea but they should remove restrictions and let all countries buy and invest in this coin. Restriction is against cryptocurrency nature because all crypto coins should be developed as a global currency that can be used by all people. I think there must be some way to buy BNB outside Binance because it is said to be a good long term investment.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I did not know any of this, as I am a newbie I do not know many things about this, I will try to find out more about the subject, I will read the other comments to understand, thank you.

it is very good news for crypto users. New world is being built in front of our face. In Tripio, blockchain based hotel reservation platform.

Well this is good news it makes me to invest more in Binance coin because there is a chance to increase the price of Binance coin with that news. Profit for sure if you hold for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/16/2020 at 7:07 PM, DavCrypto said:

i haven't heard about this and this sounds amazing. Adoptation on crypto currencies are now starting. Binance is really great that make such project like that,it is more convenient now to travel and finds hotel without holding a physical cash.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:37 PM, DavCrypto said:

Now Binance coin, or BNB, is the official currency of the Binance platform It now supports bookings in more than 450,000 hotels via this latest Tripio platform that uses blockchain technology in hotel reservation services.

The news was announced Tripio, which has made a strategic partnership with Binance to activate the possibility and option of hotel reservations using BNB currency.

This brings over 10 million Binance coin users and holders to use as their reservation process on Tripio.

Announcing news of using BNB coin on Tripio platform jumped the coin and made significant gains.

Hello my dear friend. Honestly this is a very good news. Crypto currency is really being useful these days and also people are actually using it pretty well. Now its being accepted in many places. 

It is really a joy because all users of Binance platform will use the BNB currency to reserve several rooms from the hotel, and therefore this currency is strong and comparable to the bitcoin coin, and this is a sharp competition and support for the cryptocurrency to go out to the world

On 1/16/2020 at 1:07 PM, DavCrypto said:

As we know binance had already bought wax coin also and now the coin is with them . But I didn't know that bnb use for hotels new thing thanks.

Great this is a good step to make cryptocurrency more valuable in the users life because only investment and trading scope not make a successful path for the digital coins acting as a medium of exchange with any other thing's such like hotels bookings and etc are the best way.

I have some Binance coin BNB holdings on the Trust wallet. I want to keep it in the safest place which can be trezor cold wallet. Well that is the great approach that BNB can be used to book the hotels in the world despite its huge price volatility. 

Excellent news. Binance never missed any opportunity to make this technology more popular and useful. The hotel reservation system becomes more easier by this.

It is great news, especially that Binance is being tried by some haters. However, she is famous and I am investing on this platform. This is amazing and proves that the cryptocurrencies and platforms are heading for the better and these currencies will not die.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What we need to be searching out is adoption information like this. resorts round the sector adopting the Binance Coin as a way of bills is absolutely bringing the cryptocurrency adoption ranges to a brand new stage.

Yes, I heard that you can now from binance platform to make reservations in hotels as well as in flights, and this is really good and a great development in Crypto

Life is great and enjoy it

Binance coin, or BNB, which is the official currency of the Binance platform. The announcement of the news of the use of BNB coin on the Tripio platform has affected the coin and made significant gains.

excellent new news practical use of altcoins, book hotels using bnb the official altcoin of binance whose name is already a guarantee in itself,excellent binance always on the front line...

The problem is that almost all these hotels are placed in one country, however this definitely gives binance coin an ability to reach new heights and capture new market.

This once again proves that cryptocurrencies are being introduced more and more into our daily life and this is pleasing. Interesting, coins fluctuate in price. When paying for a bnb hotel the amount is fixed ? Or does the number of coins fluctuate the equivalent of the exchange rate?