Dash price is exploding !! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Dash price is exploding !!

On 1/15/2020 at 7:00 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Today dash price is exploding,  it is at 116€ and it's earning 83% as of now. I am not exactly sure what is going on with dash  anyways all other crypto are going higher today  but dash is exceptional. 

yes total market has gone up so dash was also but dash coin price increase rapidly. holders of dash and trader's must get huge benefit from dash coin i think.

i have missed the pump.

Dash prices are steadily rising and sometimes declining, but now dash currency prices are rising so it's always better to check the value of dash coins. A good currency to use but I don't think it's good to sell and buy right now

25 minutes ago, Usman7tx said:

The altcoin season has just begun. Everything is on top marketing coins. The dash is amazing, but I don't think it ends here.

I believe you are right about altcoins but i don't have this much knowledge about dash but i think it is some useful coin and it's price will increase more in near future.

Dash is coin which price is growing in market and also maybe after sometime ETH price is low from Dash by seeing market analysis table.

Dashcoin is one of the best coin and is always on the top with others best like it, but the problem of those coins like Dashcoin all depend the Bitcoin price, I think they need to be independent about the Bitcoin price.,  because right now they are prisoners of Bitcoin.

not just dash but all the big coins in the market has been gaining some marketcap and i thought it was new investors coming to the market and turns out it was just market manipulation.

Due to price increase for the Bitcoin, DASH is also experiencing the price raise up in the market . Due to the strong backup for the Dash, the price of DASH is higher in the market. It can drop down in the future due to the high volatility in the market.

• +2 1

good and excellent news, given that the price is growing and time to buy and make good profits by trading more specifically scalping,the real gains are made when the value goes up...

On 3/16/2020 at 12:01 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

Dash has very good advantages, dash has the potential to become an important cryptocurrency for everyone, but with a dumping market like this, it will probably take more time for it.

When top coins rises dash would nit be left behind, and it might rise more than the others like it did last time.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:01 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

Dash has very good advantages, dash has the potential to become an important cryptocurrency for everyone, but with a dumping market like this, it will probably take more time for it.

Dash is already an important crypto. If dash is not dump and later pump, how are trades going to gain. This time is good for dash buying because its price is now low. 

I am also often wondering to see the sudden price raise of the Dash. Sometimes Bitcoin price decreasing but even in that case, DASH price is seeing to be increased on the exchange markets. I wonder what can be the causes to happen such sort of things for DASH ! 

I invested in dash and its giving me very good profit every week, i like to invest in it because its take few days until it grows and return my capital with price, not more than 10 days.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I consider such coins as Dash XMR LTC etc. They can often surprise us with the price due to their capitalization and a fairly early period of entering the market.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:30 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Today dash price is exploding,  it is at 116€ and it's earning 83% as of now. I am not exactly sure what is going on with dash  anyways all other crypto are going higher today  but dash is exceptional. 

I think dash price is not exploding regularly. But yes many coins rate is going up previous day. But we can not say about real rate of any coin or dash price because these coins rate are up and down every second.

I have noticed that dash is one of the best coins you can invest in right now. It's price is constantly going up during the recent months and you can make a good profit 

This is good news for who bough DASH before this exploding ! I am not one of them but I am really happy for you guys ! this is good news for toady ! wish you all the best ❤️ 
and I think we will hear good news in the next few days 😉 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:30 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well there are many coins which suddenly rise. But they don't always rise. I don't think if you should invest in such coins. For altcoin I'm going to invest in the ethererum coin. 

This would have been the perfect time for you to sell your crypto at the point at which all of the crypto was on an upward trend, especially dash, which was doing especially well at the beginning of this year. If you were able to do that then chances are that you would have been able to double your investment in the short time since the market was on an upward motion and from when the market dropped quite significantly with the corona virus. But yes, dash was doing well at the beginning of the year, and to be honest it still is doing reasonable well in the current economic times.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The main reason for the dash currency's explosion is that the investment in this currency is decreasing and demand in the market is low. You are right that Bitcoin and Ethereum are in high demand in the market right now because there is a lot of potentials for these coins to rise because dash currencies are losing their place.

The price of this currency has risen a lot, but with the beginning of this year the price started to decline as the Dash currency achieved a significant increase in the price in the past year and I think that this currency will be useful and important during the coming years

Dashcoin has increased quite high because it has entered the oversold area (if based on the chart). You can see the Dashcoin chart below:

IMG_20200413_142204.thumb.jpg.a2d0c6945056b3e5db56b0d2b4a601b3.jpg

I use TF 1D, and we can see on January 2, the lowest price of Dashcoin area 40 usd, and during 14 days Dashcoin rose to 140 usd, the increase and decrease caused purely due to oversold and overbought chart conditions, can be proven after an increase and overbought dashcoin has correction up to 95 usd.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I was very sad at that moment because I sold my Dashes just before that big up, that's why I will not sell any crypto too soon, need to wait at least a year or more.

Yes it was a wonderful day for DASH, I remember on that day I was observing its height, it rose until it reached $ 85 on that day, and when everyone thought that the bull weakened and started selling, the price then increased to $ 150.

Dash coin has achieved a lot in the future and this price bodes well, but the problem is that until now there are many brokers and traders do not use this currency because of the fear of its disappearance

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The rise it Dash price came with a surprise so i could not capitalize it. Hopefully other altcoins will follow similar trends and the long waited and long anticipated altcoin season will arrive soon. But the real issue is to identify such altcoins which will blast off in the future.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png