Dash price is exploding !! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Dash price is exploding !!

Not only the dash, but all the classic currencies in the market, we have embraced explosions, which suggests that the rise of other currencies is only a time and only until we see the market as in 2017.

• +2 1

Wow dash is doing really great this past few days.i don't really don't know why dash price keeps on rising but as a investor I am really happy to see my profit grow every hour.i hope this won't end yet.

Dash for now is very extraordinary, the price has increased very, very high and this is very good for the users, because they can use it to get a very extraordinary income.

Whales are once again pumping each and every single cryptocurrency by 100% and waiting to dump as long as they see enough buy orders. I'm advising caution on buying these alt coins at these prices. They are extremely high and could actually lose 80% in a few days time.

Dash coin price increases like crazy coin and many investors got much profit from dash coin and now you can get from this market. 

all altcoins pumped, with bitcoin, recently we are still not in the bull market in my opinion it was just a spike like the others who have been there in the recent years

Yes in the crypto world the DASH price exloping and more crypto trader start invest in DASH and work for Dash Exploding then price touch the High level and they earn.. But the market is hot in case of Dash

This week many altcoin rise in higher value and volume but I think it just correction and starting respond about halving in May 2020. Before the event running they should have good foundation, so if negative impact came they are ready.

I don't know what the reason is but I'm sure this is the right moment to replace money. I never check Dash but I miss this chance but I'm happy to see it. Market is unpredictable and that's why dump market not always bad.

Dash sign is one of the strong and similar currencies for bitcoin, and for this it is expected to see the dash currency explode significantly and achieve a significant increase in its price.

THINK POSITIVE

Yes dash price is exploding and i am also glad that the crypto currency is very much safer and also bitcoin is never stable because it's price is increasing day by day. 

The cost of the scramble is going up, ideally the cost of the nation is genuinely acceptable yet I can not say why it is so perhaps it will drop for some time however then the butt can come up again and different coins are genuinely acceptable

I remember Dash price reaching 1400$ in 2017. Today's price will probably make every person sad with Dash.

They've tried to market this coin in Venezuela a lot from what I remember but since I've heard nothing lately they probably failed. I somehow feel really disapointed with the top altcoins. The devs getting rich and keep milking the cow with no prospect and zero adoption. 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:12 AM, Shamsiya said:

wonder for how loads of inhabit it was their original time by means of cryptocurrencies.

I didn't quite understand your comment, my friend. You have 670 responses, and you cannot formulate one clear question. I hope to amend your response so that I can answer you. Thank you.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:14 AM, Riad Ahmed said:

I saw that dash coin demand suddenly goinh down...don't know what happen with this...crypto now going high and its another coin too but what happen withh dash....unbelievable story

Dash coin still going to be down. That is right. But my think  is that when another coins prices Decrease then dash coin price definitely will be increase. What do you think?

I regret not buying a dash a few weeks ago lol. What happened to Dash? But at least the price of BTC also went up.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 24/1/2020 at 2:14, Jafar02 said:

Yes it's normal, dash will rise to price far better than the above price stated, it will soon rise as bitcoin price begins to hits $12'000 in next month

Please, Dash grow! I Buyed Dash in the year 2017,  for over $ 1000,  if you already did it once that price is not insurmountable.

Bitcoin must have a better price than $12,000 so that the Dash can break the $ 1000 again.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The volumes on coinmarketcap makes me want to stay away from this market. They claim that Dash is having it's whole market cap traded every day. Total crap from coinmarketcap. They should totally remove the volume indicator. Now about Dash I never liked their approach of masternodes and I don't think it works or it will work in the future. They are trying hard to become adopted in Venezuela but the fact is that the people there that are using crypto are mostly using Bitcoin and Bitcoincash and probably don't care for Dash at all.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:00 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Today dash price is exploding,  it is at 116€ and it's earning 83% as of now. I am not exactly sure what is going on with dash  anyways all other crypto are going higher today  but dash is exceptional. 

Year 2020 is really a good start also for those coin that is decrease in price, looking forward for more increase as years goes by and acceptance of crypto is getting high.

The market is going really high today. The price of litecoin is also skyrocketing. It's a really good opportunity to sell the currencies for the traders. 

There is no explosion anymore. Dash is experiencing a period of stability and some days I even see recession in its value. That explosion you talked about in this topic was only related to the early February when altcoins were accelerating so hard to boost their values. Now, Dash was beaten by ETH in price explosion. ETH had a big move yesterday and about $20 was added to its value. It is better to think twice if you want to buy Dash because it is being overtaken by some altcoins rapidly.

Dash are simply following the price of bitcoin and i don't any reason to cause dash pump on its own. Almost all coins right now are simply following the currency bitcoin pump and when bitcoin dump theyre price also dumps.

But in terms of satoshi value its stable and the support level on its current price is good.

spacer.png

Yeah, dash price is increasing  ,currently it is trading at 9,280 inr ,a price change of 0.58% and it is seems that the price might go up and across 11,800 inr , in the coming times ,so people willing to sell dash should have to keep  patience to earn more profits, and you can sell dash now also ,if you think that the price is achieved of what you are expecting ,because there  is no full confirmation that in what time it will reach 11800 inr and beyond.

Edited by Akasshh