Bitcoin today has broken important resistance to the upside - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Bitcoin today has broken important resistance to the upside

As the recent lows of how the Crypto market went and was so daring to be scared of how will the market have a resurgence, as now it's all about btge green light now as the bitcoins is now on a high movements of it's price and maybe this might look promising to the halving

I think the days of recovery are coming soon. Today, bitcoin managed to break $7K resistance level easily and it is now traded at $7100 in Yobit. This is very promising because this is 55% price rise in just three days! It is 10 days left before the end of March and I predict we will break $8K border and move towards the same values that we experienced in early February. The crypto history shows that whenever a severe drop occurs, it will soon be followed by a quick jump.

Making higher price not that easy alot of people don't want from btc to be higher than this so always seller and buyer fight on the exchange but after all btc will not be higher all the time and lower also.

Bitcoin broke the record for the last two years. However, the price has increased a little since now. Bitcoin's position will be much better in front of whatever comes. Bitcoin is the best currency to invest in.

I think we need to be patient right now because there is others bad situation who obstacle the cryptocurrency market, and this is corona virus, so of course in the short future Bitcoin price will rise higher.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin may fluctuate or will stay at the buttom now due to the pandemic. We must learn to wait till the market recovers maybe next year it will be alright again.

Just now, Sho12 said:

According to me although the bitcoin prices and movements have started in the last weeks with a huge percentage if this price is stable, we can see prices stabilize above 9400 and start a new resistance and it will help a lot so wait for the weekly closing until we see. 

Yes bro present bitcoin doing little bit good compare to last weeks, but I don't think this any good effect by bitcoin,because present buying pressures increase so the prices also increase, but corona virus not remove completely, and do many countries still facing the problem, so it's take few months to recover crypto market.

Yes, it resists and rises. We saw all of us yesterday. The price reached $ 7200 after the price was $ 6,300. This assures everyone that despite the conditions the world is exposed to, bitcoin is able to rise and will not die but it needs the confidence of its fans.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes Bitcoin succeeded in breaking one of the strong resistance points and he is making a strong resistance point there to climb towards a new target and I hope that he will succeed in that.

Life is great and enjoy it

19 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes Bitcoin succeeded in breaking one of the strong resistance points and he is making a strong resistance point there to climb towards a new target and I hope that he will succeed in that.

Still too far for bitcoin to break the strong resistance area of 7800 - 8000 usd, because the volume of bitcoin in the last few days is quite weak, so there is a possibility that bitcoin will fall to the area of 5500 - 6000 usd, and after the DB (Double Bottom) is reached, there may be another chance for bitcoin to reach the area 8000 usd, this situation is also supported by halving bitcoin which is near.

On 19.03.2020 at 06:37, jamesvince said:

Surely now no clear circumstances for crypto market traders because btc is struggling for finding right ways to the market position if btc make some suddenly moves then it is very crucial for market small investors. 

In this situation, you should trade short-term orders. Now the price is more unstable. Probably because of the upcoming halving.

Bitcoin will always have ups and downs and I think that we don't need to look at it as one day action but it is much more important to see an upcoming trend.

This year is a year in which the Bitcoin coin will see a smallpox change again in its price, I mean, it could rise from the last time it was created. Although the price is low, but this is due to some reasons. The first is the movement of whale owners to sell what they own in order to buy again as the approach approaches, and so is the outbreak of Verso, which also has a change in its price.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you that not this month but later this year Bitcoin is likely to go up a lot. Although Bitcoin today broke important resistance in the opposite direction, Bitcoin will pump a lot again by breaking the record of the last two to three years. He can go back to his old place.

With the breaking of resistance, as this are Crypto stages on my which new value or increase in price are actually on this if resistance being surpassed, but we have to also know that resistance are so points which the Bitcoin value will not drop against at that point or season of the market

• +2 1

There is a suspicious phenomenon about bitcoin. When bitcoin price is low, there is much less resistance against rising. For example, when bitcoin is $5000, there is no resisting when it wants to pass $6000 or $7000. The same thing happens when it breaks $8000 and $9000 borders. However, when bitcoin reaches near $10.000, there is a huge wave of sellers who attack the market and don't let it reach $10K value. It is really annoying when you want to sell at 2 digit prices. I think this may be done on purpose because it takes almost a month to rise from $9800 to $10.000! Does it mean that bitcoin community are not interested in 2 digit numbers or is it just a normal reaction of the market against the rise of value?

• +2 1

Bitcoin has proven to be one of the strongest cryptocurrencies after being able to overcome the Corona crisis and its price has started to rise and has come to almost touch $ 10,000 and may reach at the end of 2020 to $ 20,000

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The strongest resistance is at the price of 10,500, as it is considered a war zone between bulls and bears, and if it is bypassed, it will shift from a resistance area to a support zone, which will return the price from it in the event of a decrease, and it opens the way to a price of 12 thousand and a price of 13 thousand dollars.

• +2 2

true that was confirmed but it also reversed and was able to make new heads and in the end there is a lot that is happening in so many other places so we need to keep on trying as hard and understanding everything in its own perfect time

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Bro, we are in the market! And now is the time when the cryptocurrency begins to actively grow, develop, and we can get a great start in the development and multiplication of our funds! Don't miss this moment. Good luck!

• +2 1

At the beginning of the year bitcoin was doing well and unfortunately the pandemic resulted in a major loss that affected the price drastically. But your topic actually stands true to what we are seeing in the crypto market at the moment. If we look at the crypto market we can see that bitcoin has broken through the resistance level above $10000 and from the looks of it this seems to be very promising for the future. I just hope that a second corona virus wave does not dampen this as it did at the beginning of this year. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin is really showing good resistance this days because it has boost from $9,000-$11,000 plus in the Cryptocurrency marketplace which is a good sign that investors can make good profit before the end of the year 2020, so let's be more patient a bit.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The value of Bitcoin is surprising so many analyst and other categories of Crypto user's, haven't dropped down to a very lower price ever in this year due to Covid-19 but BTC was able to make a significant rising to a very good price before it's halving and today due to Bull run that is showing face BTC is traded at $11'700 and above.

The stages on my which the new treasure or swell in value are really on this if resistance organism surpassed, but we own to moreover see that resistance are therefore points which the bitcoin assessment will not fall against at that detail or flavor of the sell. 

that is right , bitcoin is really the strongest coin in the crypto market  even with the corona virus situation it kept rising , now expecting to reach 15k by the end of the year and it may cross this price  and reach 20k , nothing is impossible to such strong coin

• +1 1
  • +3 1