Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Opinder

Who will buy when bitcoin will on highest price?

I think that is not an good idea mate because you are being wasting your money with that, instead of buying some bitcoin when its price rises, buy some of it right now until the price of it is in the good condition because when the price of it will pumped, you can get some extra money from that by buying in a low price and selling for the high price.

I'm sure some people will buy at the top bitcoin price, those who want to convert bitcoin and buy some stuff online, as well as day traders who are buying at the highest price.

2 minutes ago, Suhannewaz said:

I'm sure some people will buy at the top bitcoin price, those who want to convert bitcoin and buy some stuff online, as well as day traders who are buying at the highest price.

yea but i think when bitcoin goes up i see the amount of shorters increase compares to those who are in long position and this is why we will see bitcoin go down.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/14/2020 at 12:42 AM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

There are some people who buy the price of bitcoin at an expensive price too, because they think when the price of bitcoin goes up, surely the price will increase until it actually stops moving and falls again.

In my opinion the price goes up at high stage then more person it exchange in stable and then supply increase the price automatically down. This is market rule. when supply is more price automated goes down, and prices goes down the purchaser come in the market again..

According to the Economics rules:

Supply is more price is goes down.

Supply is low prices goes up.

( When price goes high stages then every one who hold the bitcoins wants sale it in this price goes down automated.)

Best of luck

People will still buy Bitcoin even i the price goes up. I think when the price goes to the pick and become very high it will stabilize because at that time we will have alot of users and countries that have adopted the coin for transactions. It may be very difficult for people to buy a single Bitcoin. Average people will buy in Satoshi.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:42 PM, Opinder said:

Everyone is talking about high price of bitcoin but what will happen if bitcoin is on the top price. Who will ready to buy it. If no one will buy it how we could earn profit.

I'm sure if the price of bitcoin is in the highest position it won't last long enough in that position. You know that crypto prices are very volatile, so there will definitely be times when prices fall and there will be buyers for you to make a profit.

you've got a point there. i think if bitcoin stays on the high price that will be the starting price where we are going to watch and waiting for its increase again daily.

If you're planning to purchase Bitcoin using your money the best timing is now.dont wait for it's price to reach it's highest valeue before you purchase.because it is going to be very risky at that time most of investors will sell their stored coins causing it's price to drop again.and you'll lose money if that happens.

Anyone can still buy it as there are no requirement that we need to buy a whole bitcoin so we have the chance to buy satoshis if we only have a limited money in our pocket. 

Other will not buy bitcoin because of it's price but others are buying it to use as a payment to either services or goods that they like to buy. Bitcoin is not limited to investment only so time will come that we will not base on it's price if we are going to buy it instead we will base whether we have usage for it or not. 

i think we get more income to that increasing bitcoin price value on future that was the correct timing to buy some on bitcoin and we can invest it again to other altcoins if ever to get more profit on it.

On 1/13/2020 at 9:42 PM, Opinder said:

I have seen in previous bull run that as the prices was at all time high peoples are willing to buy it. Some of due to FOMO or some traders are buying and selling also. It is a part of trading that buying selling will remain constant in any case whether it dumps or pumps.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

you do not be afraid your coins will not sell because there are many interested in bitcoin out there even though the price of bitcoin rises, there are still those who buy bitcoin mainly by large investors in various countries

9 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

I have seen in previous bull run that as the prices was at all time high peoples are willing to buy it. Some of due to FOMO or some traders are buying and selling also. It is a part of trading that buying selling will remain constant in any case whether it dumps or pumps.

Thanks my friend it means it is useful in high times because of exchanges where we could take benefit by trading with little moves in price. But suppose if there is no exchange then it may be difficult to buy at high price. Because we could only take benefits from holding and it is difficult to take benefit after buying at high price.

Panic buyers with FOMO would, but i have bought enough to not worry about it right now or later when prices are even higher.

On 1/13/2020 at 10:45 PM, Amit01229 said:

When price touched high price we need to step back from buy crypto because market can dump anytime and if you want to buy first check BTC strong support level and i think time good time to buy.

Yes this is true. We should also sell. And alot of sells occur. AND bitcoin price will fall. Becuase no one will buy.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, Opinder said:

There will be always people who buy the all time high, because no one knows what it's going to be and people will speculate that it will be even more higher then they bought. And the fact that bitcoin chart will probably form a cup&handle formation that is very bullish on technical analysis perspective, Meaning that many people will probably buy in 20k again.

We cannot confirm the rise in the price of bitcoin, but rather expectations based on market analyzes. The increase in demand for bitcoin and its start with an upward wave are all indications that it will rise

The question is what is the top price for bitcoin. Is it 100k$, 1 million dollars or 10 million dollars we do not know. Bitcoin has a huge potential for growth and it is hard to estimate its top price. As long as bitcoins value has a chance to increase in value then more and more traders will come.

But let us say that bitcoins value will no longer increase and it will be stable then that is the time when the merchants, vendors, drivers, students and ordinary citizens to accept bitcoin and use it on their everyday lives. Bitcoin will become a true currency and no longer a trading commodity.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I think when bitcoin prices go up high, many people will sell and then dump again. except if bitcoin becomes an option for payment, even though it is expensive, bitcoin will still be bought and used.

this is a good topic, without me ever thinking about it, if the price of Bitcoin is already very expensive, even a "Whale" doesn't want to buy it, then what will happen to Bitcoin?

Basically Now the new investors who are introduced with cryptocurrency recently, there going to to buy only coins because I am also new here and I don't think that I can afford to buy a bitcoin right now.

There are still some rich people who want to buy and invest bitcoin.Actually buying bitcoin is very good for a big profit in the near future.

Collectors, in this world, for some thing, some are willing to give millions of dollars , and here the very first cryptocurrency, there will still be those who will need it even for such money.

People saying about btc price high they can buy or not but i say if btc price is high people must buy it reason is verry simple

In 2012 btc is 220$ but in 2020 btc is 1000 $ so its means it going high and high people never stop to buying 

Its price goin g high and high some people earn from free sites but some earn in investment sites people take intreasted to buy and hold btc