Will Exchange fail if my computer dies or the network is lost ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Will Exchange fail if my computer dies or the network is lost ?

you must have a stable connection, even if slow when making transactions on the exchanges, there is a risk that they will never arrive (the transactions) and the altcoins will be lost, I advise you to contact the exchange support service

Just now, Jay8 said:

an exchange is not dependent on your connection. it is just like any other website. your participation just makes it achieve its objective

Maybe s/he is asking at the point you make a transaction and then connection is lost at the same second, could coins be lost in the process??

for me i think it wont because it also take a second for your transaction to be sent or not.

Yes, when I was sending litecoin, I accidentally clicked on the computer shutdown button , and when I turned him again, my cryptocurrency was on my wallet, since the transaction did not hit the network.

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Maybe s/he is asking at the point you make a transaction and then connection is lost at the same second, could coins be lost in the process??

for me i think it wont because it also take a second for your transaction to be sent or not.

It really depends on the situation because I experience same situation where in I first encountered losing connection then the transaction was cancelled due to the error of losing connection. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think some of the sites are not failing because this is happens online but there has some websites that is recommended that don't turn off the computer while exchanging a coin, i hope it may help you.

You money is safe and the exchange is still existing whenever your computer or internet is shut down, this will be working whenever you are not online

No brother will not lose their money in case they have opened an exchange order the swap order will remain active until it achieves execution in case the order has not been executed could change it whenever they want

Just now, Dark_Sky said:

It really depends on the situation because I experience same situation where in I first encountered losing connection then the transaction was cancelled due to the error of losing connection. 

That s what should happen, it could have been sent or canceled, it is a rage of a millisecond.

If you are carrying out an exchange and suddenly your computer or phone stops operating at the middle of an exchange here it will depend on which level you where moving at because all I know is that the exchange can't continue without network therefore it will be cancelled by the system.

On 1/17/2020 at 12:45 PM, Shakayet20 said:

Will the exchange fail if the connection or the computer is dead please  help me to find out this please i want to k ow about this fact

I don't think it will faill but it may restart your work if possible you are lucky it will save it

I don't know about that but i think will not be failed it will be successful when you creat the exchange transaction then will be processed  however network is there or not. 

In general, you will not lose any of your currencies or your transaction will not be canceled and will be successfully completed in the event that your device turns off suddenly due to power outages for example

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't think the exchange will fail if my computer is killed or the network is lost I store all the Exchange site information and passwords properly I can start again on another network or computer There will be no problem with the transaction.

The transaction will simply be canceled if your Internet connection is disabled during its registration in the blockchain network, your cryptocurrencies will remain on your wallet.

Certainly you will not lose your currencies, exchange platforms have their own server that keeps the orders that you put for sale and purchase, and they are executed when the market price reaches them even if you are not connected to the Internet or your computer is down.

No your coins will not be lost by this. When your machine restarted and the network is back then you will see those coins in your exchange wallet because the transaction was not completed properly.

It depends upon situation bro. Look if your request has reached to the exchange server then if it matched request it will be further processed but if it didn't reached there all will be as normal. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 3/25/2020 at 11:06 AM, King98 said:

Depending on what exchange you are using, some exchanges will cancel your transaction depending on what other exchanges may send your currency and they may lose your funds

This is true mate but you may not lose your funds here because the transaction is now fail and no one will lose for you, you can retake it and do some exchanged again. I hope you may understand.

It depends,if before it shut down and your request has been sent,probably,it will sent to your wallet,but if not,then it will only cancel and cause error only.

• +1 1

There are online temporarily saves on almost every exchange, so you probably would be safe if your computer suddenly shuts down or network lost.

You will not lose anything from currencies. My friend, the currencies will remain in place and you will be able to access them again when you connect the computer or the Internet So there is no need for fear or anxiety

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know about anything  because I never faced this kind of errors. And I have been using the Yobit platform  exchange for the converting or trading of my cryptocurrencies. So i guess that maybe the problem occurs when the device get down but my device is working always and my network too. That's why I haven't faced any kinds of problems  related to it. 

It happened to be before when my PC went off due to power cut during trading proces on Yobit. I feared and thought I have lost my coins but was surprised to see the trade completed when I opened it again. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The transaction is not processed if it is interrupted by the network or the system. If your transaction is already proceeded in the exchange and is processing and waiting for confirmation then no matter what happens with your system or network it will be completed to the provided address.

468x60-3.png

No, of course not. You will not lose what you sent or that might lead to a failure of the process. All you have to do is make sure I don’t think there is a site that deals directly, that is, you have to go through the page until what you sent this is sent in one of the platforms you have previously limited to. But all of that is recorded

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: