How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

I have great confidence that i will succeed as long as i do ,and i am fully prepared to face anything i am exposed to

I did some research first before associating myself with in this crypto space and luckily I found facts and proofs that this forum is indeed great and true. I took the risk because of my curiosity and interest in crypto world and I don't have any regrets why I chose to be in here. Taking risks always give us chills and intimidation but are you just gonna sit there and wait for nothing?  Do it and stop yourself from lurking in the shadows. Embrace failures because you will learn from it, stand back up and try again.

Of course, investing in cryptocurrencies has risks if you invest without a good study of cryptocurrencies.
So I advise everyone to study cryptocurrency projects as well as subscribe to the channels of analysis on Telegram.

For me I don't  like to take the risks all the time,if I want to start anew job,I try to be wise and calm,also I try to make researches and study the job perfectly ,and if I make a mistake, It will learn me not to repeat it again.

Being in crypto is not takin a risk dude, they will get misunderstood the things you have said, the crypto activities are the risky one, such as investing and trading because we may lose our money on doing that.

Every risk you can learn new things. When you take a risk, you already won the game, not literally. Because every decision you make and every failure you experienced you will grow and become strong. Here in Cryptocurrency, you can't grow by standing still, you can grow by taking the risk. Don't afraid to take a risk in every actions you made. Trading needs risk. If you don't have that, you can't win.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

getting in to this forum is the first risk that you will face or you did because you came into this with out proper knowledge or you do not have idea what going on here, as a newbie the first thing to do is to read the rules and regulation in this forum to avoid warning points then before you make post explore and read some post that will help you to gain more knowledge in this topic.

BetFury                                                   

I'm willing to take the risk if I know that there's a high chance that I can make succeed on it. 

It's okay to take the risk sometimes but make sure you will do your best to make you achieve your goal. 

If you failed make that a lesson and never afraid to try again in some other things. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Taking risk is very important if you want earn more and I have invested most of the income in the cryptos by taking risk. There are even paying doubler sites where you can make great profit in a day but you have to take risk and invest then you can earn more. Otherwise you can't earn more.

BetFury                                                   

On 3/11/2020 at 6:39 PM, Brand1 said:

I am very willing to take risks even though I do not commit any risks or mistakes and working in this field provides us with the opportunity to get a good income from the funds so that we can get many of the things that we need in our daily life

Well, that's good for you mate, taking the risk is very important here in cryptocurrency because by taking it you can earned some money and also you can lose but this is just normal with it.

There has no risk in crypto world if you Have information about it...you can delay Some  risk in     cryoto world Such as whenever you going to invest your currency in crypto you must need to follow Out the best currency because now a days most of the currency is fake..            

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is much better we acquire good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency because joining it without any experience is actually dangerous because you can easily lose yoir money and no one will be there to compensate you if you lose, so risking your money thinking of luck is my good.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I am willing to take risk for an amount that i can afford to lose. I will not risk a large amount that will make me to regret my decision and make me feel bad. That is my strategy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Right now I have been equipped with enough experiences, skills and diverse strategies, tactics on how to handle and manage multiple Investment and trading. But at this point of time that we are expecting for trading of new coin TALK COIN to be open for trading in September its a great opportunity for me to invest and keep trading some percentage of my coin to master the whole processes. In addition setting up a system of earning percentage of interest which tomorrow may be fetching a good and a reliable income

I agree because before you make a decision to enter in the cryptoworld you should consider first on taking a risk. Because it doesn't mean that if you enter in cryptoworld you will become rich in just a short period of time. There's always a problems and struggles that you will face in your way before you will reach your goal and become successful.

I take risks but I make plan before that and have an exit plan too. I will not allow to lose more than 10% on a trade. I still trade but I have profits now and wait if price go down more to buy again. Risk gives profit if you dont risk you will not profit.

Every risk must be calculated results. Personally, I have no problem trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, but only the main ones, and I do not enter other currencies except in very small amounts. Their loss does not cause me any harm. So risk is required and seizing opportunities is required, but in the right place.

• +1 1

The risk we take is in the amount we invest, so you are asking how much we invest? This is according to some things as how much we have to invest in total and our age too is important. A young person usually risks a lot more not because of the emotions or knowledge but because even if he loses all he can make it back easy and in only a few years. Older people are more strict as they want to leave what they made to the next generation after they pass and don't risk a lot.

• +2 1

On 1/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Ms.o said:

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

Failures my friend @Ms.o are the steps towards success.The mos successful traders like "CZ Binance" who is now the owner of "BINANCE" also had to face through failures and difficulties and after all that his website became the most popular and trusted crypto exchange in the world.So my friend to be successful you have to take some risks,if you fail you will get an experience and will never try the thing that failed you again.Never be fed up of failures my friend.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Getting into the world of cryptocurrencies is good and fun.  It is one of the areas that contain most risks, as there is no legal or governmental body that protects you from fraudsters.  This will make you the only one responsible for protecting your money.  Also the risk of loss in investment, trading or fraudulent sites.  All of these are risks that everyone should be aware of before entering the field of cryptocurrencies.  For me I have to go through a lot of difficulties because I really like this field.  I lost a lot before, but I still continue.

I'm willing to risk with money that I won't care to lose and this is not a lot but we have to risk to get rewards and if we not risk anything then we don't earn too. So we can hope for good returns with cryptocurrencies that is why we invest even we have too little for anything else, we make cuts and put these money in crypto.

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, kryptonick said:

I'm willing to risk with money that I won't care to lose and this is not a lot but we have to risk to get rewards and if we not risk anything then we don't earn too.

There is nothing wrong about it and even that's the best to do, especially as a beginner in the Crypto world. Haven't you acquired the needed experiences and diverse strategies on how to manage the trading and Investment making, you first begins putting it in to practice with infinitesimal capital in case even the predictions goes against, you won't loose large amount of money.

• +2 2

In fact, here you need to find more correct facts: a brave person can achieve a lot, if of course, he knows and understands what he is doing! And if a person does not know anything, and acts at risk, so to speak, "mother's investor" - it can end badly, and he will lose all funds

• +2 1

When I am a beginner at the cryptotalk  I didn't know about the market price and trading etc. But by following the rules and specially learned from the older users and their knowledge and skills also. Earlier I take risk in this site. But I now I have enough stability to face the task and waork with patience.