How much are you willing to take the risks? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

How much are you willing to take the risks?

On 1/12/2020 at 3:27 AM, Ms.o said:

how does your tolerance can accept failures?

When we are trading or investing we have in mind that we don't always profit. Trading especially is very risky and most times traders manage to lose so they make plans and try to win big when they are predicting correctly. You have to learn how both these are working because you clearly not understand that you can't always be right and you have to accept failures before even starting.

• +2 1

Everyone fails. You have to make a better explanation about what you are asking. Noone is perfect perhaps you know this already and I don't understand what you want to ask. You have to do better and give some example perhaps if you can't explain. Bad things happen everywhere not only in this.

Any financial investments have both pros and cons. Before investing your own funds in cryptocurrency, you need to assess the risks.

Advantages:

- Public authorities may not close the investor's account or impose restrictions on its actions;
- Payments cannot be tracked;
- High growth prospects;
- Different investment options (long-term and speculative)
- Wide range of assets.

Risks of investing in cryptocurrency:

- Inability to cancel the transfer;
- A large number of fraudsters and hackers;
- Lack of protection by law;
- Lack of market stability.

• +1 1

I recently became interested in cryptocurrency. All over the world it is all well developed and in demand. In the future, prices will rise and those who invested in it will be rich. I advise everyone.

I can invest the part , if i'm lost that part of my money and i didn't hobo , so i can get a high risk on stocks! Everty investment is the risk..

Life is all about risks.  if you actually know what youre doing and you avoid scammers then you could succeed...

As for I had no idea about Crypto currencies when I joined cryptotalk, but now I have enough knowledge and experience to invest my money properly after doing my searches.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

The risk is when trading or investing. For me, I risk about a quarter of the money I have because risking more than that will expose you to the possibility of losing all the money and this means that you lost an amount that I worked to collect for a long time while collecting the money needed to invest or trade

Always the first thing is to educate yourself as much as possible to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, the safer you feel, the more money you can risk. Many start on the contrary, first they want to invest money and then gain knowledge, but that way of starting all that leads is to lose a lot of money.

I think you could call me quite conservative, but it's not really like that. I just try to diversify my risks - you know, invest and different things. In addition to that I also don't invest in any thing I don't know much about - too risky as well.

As for me, I immediately realized that I came to this market and I can lose everything here. I trade and I understand that I can lose it all . This must be nurtured in yourself. And to reduce risks, you need to have a plan in mind.

I am not a full risk taker. I think, wherever you invest, you have to hedge your risk. You should hold crypto, other valuable assets, cash, etc. You should not invest all your savings into one instrument.  

If for me to avoid the risk of losing, I invest the money that I am willing to lose because in the world of cryptocurrencies everything is very volatile

Thank you very much, excellent post, it is interesting to read all these publications as we can learn from them. thanks.

Edited by pearl661

Above all, risk, I believe, is an inherent part of success, and in the world of cryptocurrencies, the most important gain of experience and achieving the desired goals is the risk. If you do not do this, you will find yourself advancing very slowly or find yourself not moving at all.

In a way, on the internet you can get many scammers, since even a large part of the world is not so informed on the subject. however you can gain prior knowledge of cryptographic transactions to prevent being scammed

I want to take risks because i believe in a saying that no risk no gain.It is obvious that cryptocurrencies will replace reputational money in the future, and as a person who is very satisfied with the situation, this comment you made for the problem or solution you have here sheds light on the future.But before investing or taking risks i will surely learn everything to have a good place in cryptoworld and this forum is helping me to lead the goal of fulfilling my desires.

On 11/1/2020 at 21:27, Ms.o said:

Muchas personas se lanzan al mundo de las criptomonedas sin el conocimiento adecuado sobre con qué van a lidiar, es solo porque muchos piensan que estar en estas monedas digitales los hace ganar rápido o hacerse ricos.

Invertir en criptomonedas es un riesgo que debemos tomar o considerar para evitar algunos impactos negativos cuando suceden cosas malas.

Ahora solo soy curiosidad, ¿cuánto puedes correr esos riesgos? ¿Cómo es que tu tolerancia puede aceptar los fracasos?

Estas son las cosas que primero debemos responder en nuestra mente antes de ingresar al mundo de las criptomonedas.

really in this world of cryptocurrencies there is a percentage of risk and more if you do not have adequate knowledge!
Something happened to me a while ago, I did not have much knowledge about gambling with coins, I was new and trusting I lost a lot by multiplying!
That great loss taught me and I still can't get back everything I lost but at that moment I was willing to win or lose ...
I get the worst part but one way or another I learned!

On 1/11/2020 at 10:27 PM, Ms.o said:

Many people jump into the world of crypto  without proper knowledge on what are they going to deal with,its only because many thinks that being in this digital currencies make them earn fast or become rich

Investing in crypto is a risks that we should take or considered to avoid some negative impacts when bad things happens.

Now i am just curios, how much can you take those risks?how does your tolerance can accept failures?

This are the things that must be answer in our mind first before entering the world of crypto.

sin dudas no es facil y tener exito requiere muchos items, personalmente no suelo tomar mucho riesgo

За каждую ошибку, которую я совершаю, я узнаю больше и становлюсь мудрее, и риск - это часть жизни, поэтому не стоит бояться рискнуть