What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

You should have asked what will happen to the world in those years with the evolution of bitcoin. I think by then fiat will go extinct. 

Surely many people are worried about the limited supply of bitcoin. we don't need to worry about supply, even if it's getting smaller, it means that bitcoin is very advanced in terms of trading volume. and if the market is good, there will definitely be good new coins.

No one can say about future and you are asking for 30 years from now. In last 10 years, Bitcoin showed its amazing movements and anything can happen in this long period

Bengali?

View this Topic

We are in the age of technology so far and we can see the successful of bitcoin because there are many people investing bitcoin for trading and used in businesses, i think in 2050 we will used this bitcoin like fiat money but it will not replaced it by fiat, it will be using together and this is nice idea that they will make soon.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remains in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

After 30 years bitcoin is surely well developed and widely used by all the people and even the governments surely start using bitcoin. Nope it will surely remain in the market

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

After 30 years BTC may be not in the market because now this time we see day by day more and more ALT coins arr coming in the market and i hope may be on that time ETH or LTC price is high than the BTC and ETH is running all the crypto market. So just wait and see what market will do in 5 years than we decide what will happened in 2050.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think thy because the world is changing a lot now as crypto currencies occur there will be a great war for the new world leader title. And what happens after that is really difficult to say now 

I can bet it,by 2050,there would be no paper money in the world,Bitcoin wilould have take over by the has a means of transaction,all country would have generally adopts the options of using the Bitcoin has their currency

Nobody knows, but everything will go according to the path, technology is getting more advanced Bitcoin and Altcoin will be a part of future people for sure.

In my opinion, Bitcoin will be one of the biggest thing the whole world will be looking out for, I will add that it will be bigger that the world of sports, currently it is the government and some notable that are focus on it, but 30 years from now, it will be the language of everyone.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

The future is too far away, knowing the future of 2020 is very difficult to predict let alone 30 years. Basically as long as there are loyal users who adopt crypto, cryptocurrency will still exist. Maybe there will also be better technology than blockchain and making your own cryptocurrency. Technological change is developing very fast, and anything can happen later.

Theres no fears of losing its value after 30 years because bitcoins last block expected to be mined 2140.I think Bitcoin in this age will become more worth it and the value will soar even higher because the crypto world have these chances to circulates into the community.Most probably by this moments bitcoins will have more revenues,acceptance in different countries,business owners and merchants around the globe.

I guess bitcoin will still be the best. even in years like that maybe people have used it in transactions. but we also need to remember, that there are 21 million bitcoin. it's clear we always hope that bitcoin is the best.

Not thinking about the new currency technology that will replace bitcoin in the future, so I think for the next 30 years bitcoin and other altcoins will be faster and grow rapidly

I think that at least 30% of the market will be occupied by bitcoin, since the cryptocurrency is beneficial for ordinary people, and the more it is used the more popular it becomes.

I'm not sure, maybe i'm already dead before that time comes. I think Bitcoin will still be existing after 30 years. Better bitcoin will come.

It's unfortunate to think about 30 yrears later what will be happen with bitcoin. Actually bitcoin run on network which depends on the cost of energy too. After 30 years the consumption of energy will be increase more but the cost will be decrease as scientists are working to reduce it's cost. When the cost of energy will be low than the value of btc will also be low now it has. It's just a prediction. Don't take me seriously. But it could be happen.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

у биткойна проблема в его комиссиях . при большой стоимости возрастает и комиссия и с такими темпани что бы отправить 20 баксов нужно будет уплатить такую  же комиссию. в этом случае выгоднее использовать более дешевые монеты.

мне почему то кажется что будущее за монетами на pos алгоритмах . в них очень много преимуществ. 

если взять пример что ажеотаж майнинга на железе там народ с умасходил чутьли не предсказываль глабальное потепление изза майнеров. и паника была если все будет так развиватся то скоро электричества всем попросту не хватит .

11 hours ago, pangitmo said:

I'm not sure, maybe i'm already dead before that time comes. I think Bitcoin will still be existing after 30 years. Better bitcoin will come.

Yes i agree with you, you're right that we will never know if bitcoin will still exist after 30 years, because it depend on the bitcoin if they will update something that they know that they can impress a lot of people. 

On 12/7/2019 at 9:56 PM, Lubna said:

I think the transections also will become so fast than present because the computing piwers are improving day by day by the grace of modern science.

That should be the case, the more advanced technology, the faster the transaction is carried out and certainly there will be technology that can make transaction costs cheaper, especially on bitcoin.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

30 years may be so far away but also so near, perhaps the constraints are not evident for now; but that does not mean it might not flourish further in the next few years.  

I think before then Bitcoin price would have grow bigger than what we are seen now currently after 30 years in 2050 although there are other coins that will appear promising before or after 30 of Bitcoin.