What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

13 hours ago, Dprincebh said:

Sorry it's a typo, I actually mean the opposite. The market will surely be the best out there

Don't worry, it's ok. )
I understand you.
Anyway, cryptocurrency should rise in price soon. 
Therefore, good luck in trading!

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

I think it could hit 100k USD 😍 I hope we can see that days before that date.I would be like omg if i that price in a few years 

Its really a fututaristic view, after 30 yrs one thing will surely happen that is price increament, now the big question is how much will btc price increase? in my opinion its really possible to see bitcoin around 1 million$$, im not speaking any hypothetical view but it can be happen in reality till 2050.

I think people will say omg When they see BTC's price less than 100k USD 😉 a lot of people will have it too

Regarding the total supply of coins in the Bitcoin network we may predict what will happen with Bitcoin quite accurately. Regarding everything else, we can barely predict what happens likely in the next five minutes.

No one can tell what is happening after 30 years. but i think it's will increase more and government accept it legally all people use it because it is digital currency 

Who knows what will happen after 30 years, and who knows whether we are alive or dead, if we are alive? If we are alive, we will see it, or if we are dead, it is not an issue, but I think a new technology may replace Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

I can not imagine that, if you said after couple of months maybe, but 50 years, who knows maybe bitcoin will disappear or maybe this coin will be touched like the real money 

21 minutes ago, Migo said:

I can not imagine that, if you said after couple of months maybe, but 50 years, who knows maybe bitcoin will disappear or maybe this coin will be touched like the real money 

But according to me after 50 years we will the bitcoin more valuable because day by day many companies and countries are going to accept as a mean of payment.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

1 minute ago, myaccount1 said:

But according to me after 50 years we will the bitcoin more valuable because day by day many companies and countries are going to accept as a mean of payment.

Yes but don't forget that bitcoin or any coin are not stable at all, they are not real money if you know what i mean, like they accepted it they can remove it

On 10/6/2019 at 11:26 AM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

I'm sure cryptocurrency will continue to be a trend even after the stipulated time of 30 years, but maybe we might have better cryptocurrency than Bitcoin, that is yet to be seen.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

I don't know what will happen with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency for the next 30 years. I hope they will remain and grow even more from now.

10 hours ago, Maricem said:

anything can happen. maybe its price will 1 million usd or 1 cent. also it can be vanished from market. its old is only about 10 years, so many thing can be happend in comming 30 years.

I think you are right.
If earlier technological development was slow, now it's rapidly gaining momentum and moving with acceleration.

6 hours ago, zhaazure27 said:

I don't know what will happen with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency for the next 30 years. I hope they will remain and grow even more from now.

In the following years, this is understandable, but what will happen to cryptocurrency after 30 years?
What do you think about it?

18 minutes ago, MyThoughts said:

I think you are right.
If earlier technological development was slow, now it's rapidly gaining momentum and moving with acceleration.

In the following years, this is understandable, but what will happen to cryptocurrency after 30 years?
What do you think about it?

Maybe what crossed my mind right now was the emergence of new competitors whose price were not interior to the price of Bitcoin at that time. We will not know what will happen in the next few years, there may be many good coins popping up that rival Bitcoin in terms of price and popularity.

3 minutes ago, zhaazure27 said:

Maybe what crossed my mind right now was the emergence of new competitors whose price were not interior to the price of Bitcoin at that time. We will not know what will happen in the next few years, there may be many good coins popping up that rival Bitcoin in terms of price and popularity.

Maybe you're right.
And maybe, in connection with the rapid technological development, a new type of currency will appear, which will be much more perfect...

Well, we didn't know what is the exactly will happen 30 years from now but its a chance that the price of bitcoin will high because many people will adopt this coin.

18 hours ago, niroblm said:

No one can tell what is happening after 30 years. but i think it's will increase more and government accept it legally all people use it because it is digital currency 

I think maybe people will stop saying bitcoin 🙂  Maybe they will buy a coffee with their satoshis.maybe you will be able to buy a coffee for 100 satoshis

I believe bitcoin will still alive in the long run and let's expect reaching highest price of bitcoin and also altcoins in the year 2050. I'm sure in year 2050 many countries will legalize bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

Maybe you're right.
And maybe, in connection with the rapid technological development, a new type of currency will appear, which will be much more perfect...

Yes I think like that, we do not know for sure what technological developments will be like 10 or 20 years in the future right. Can not be denied there will be the emergence of new coins that exceed the current Bitcoin.

I guess btc  still exist however theres more cryptocurrency that was a higher value or demand on that time.

No one can tell it surely. I think after 30 year bitcoin will king of the market and it's price will be high. Every government accept it legally. good luck

i think the price so high that about 30 year to come , pepole will be ableinvent many more different improvement and additions

On 10/6/2019 at 4:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

i think it will rules in crypto world and next 30 years it will increase so much.. i think it will cross again 20k+ dolor and it will rules international stoke exchange and will be earning so much money and trader will profit so much money...

If another coin come in the market and act as good as bitcoin then it can replace bitcoin but i don't think it will happen easily because bitcoin is the most popular coin that time.

Bengali?

View this Topic