What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

On 11/9/2019 at 3:00 PM, Unstoppable said:

I don’t understand, for 2050, because, perhaps, the money in the future will have no shape, but the existing money, maybe BTC is one of them to replace the original money

Yes. the amount of papper notes are decreasing day by day because people showing their interest in digital money. so,  in 2050, there will be no shaped money.

Bengali?

View this Topic

33 minutes ago, cgard114 said:

Bitcoin will still remain, another currency might arise but, for me, bitcoin would still be available. The increase and decrease in its price is just a part of its cycle.

And i think after 30 years in the year of 2050 all the technologies will be digitalize and and everything we will be done in just a second that is why without bitcoin all people feel uncomfortable then i think in that time bitcoin will be the first king of all technologies.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Lets us test my prediction tester. According to me, bitcoin will be more powerful and price could go as much as high as 30,000 us dollars. Aside from this, almost all countries in different continents are now accepting and acknowledging cryptos as part of the payment system.

We really can never tell what will happen in the future. But one thing is for sure, cryptocurrency is spreading, and that is a sign that btc and other coins will have an impact in our lives. It is the start of new age wherein we can enhance our cashless transaction, and maybe just maybe, btc will have a stable value in the near future.

I think in 2050 crypto world would be lead by another crypto-currency. There are so many coin in crypto world. Some of them are very promising. I hope one of them will lead crypto world.    

If countries and their governments find a way to declassify the bitcoin code, then most likely anonymity will disappear forever, everyone will have their wallets and the government will know who transfers money where

Well i think if people are still investing on cryptocurrencies, it may remain on the market but it has changes since we live in the era full of innovation.

Woo is too long, I don't know what will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years, I'm more than fifty years old in 2050. But according to my unfounded predictions, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be replaced with more sophisticated digital money.

My idea in that time bitcoins value would become more higher,as adoption will increase and those 21 millions bitcoins will be less in supplies.Its value is unreachable.Miners will continue to mine bitcoins then those blocks remains will lessen.Its all about the supply and demand.

After 30 years, I think looking at  bitcoin past and seeing how it has been progressing over the past years, bitcoin will be doing very good 30 years from now, more countries would have adopt bitcoin fully has a means of payment and the demand and price of bitcoin will be very high.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:26 AM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

No, in 2050 Bitcoin will be at its top point, its ideals will already be taken seriously and its capitalization will be triple what it is today, some altcoins will have the capitalization that bitcoin currently has certifying the firm step towards a new one unified economy with high standards of diversification.

I think în year 2050 almost everyone in this world is going to use bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because by that time the whole world will only be using digital money for payments

30 years is quite a long time, we are not what will happen to Cryptocurency But if we see that from now on cryptocurrency is being accepted by many parties, I think it can last for 30 years.

Who knows? Maybe i can give my opinion about that. Bitcoin after 30 years from now, it could be more popular and the price of are very high than the price of it now. I don't think after 30 years bitcoin will disappear because bitcoin is a large coin it couldn't disappear just like that. That's what i think. 

In 2050 BTC will make a great move and i think on that time BTC will touch the 1 million dollar and may be BTC will completely finished on that time. So now this time as we see that BTC will pump soon and now buy the coins and safe them in the wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From the topic, I want to say Bitcoin can go as high as $50,000, although it may even go higher, because I believe that by that time, most Government will legalize it as an asset.

never not include everyone, including those who are different, now they are not the others, so now they are not the others.

Assuming if you said next year or next two year, we might be able to predicr According to what is happening now. But next 30 years is too far away

we all can't also understand that i will be still living inside 25 decades or perhaps not necessarily you then are usually inquiring in regards to the upcoming regarding bitcoin inside 25 decades? remorseful yet we have been not necessarily magicians that will notify the long run

On 10/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

in 2050 there are only 2 options, either bitcoin is adopted and accepted for payments in which case the price wil be far up high at 40k maybe or bitcoin is highly banned in all countries still in which case the price might still be hovering at 10-20k

The value of the bitcoin might get low and the exchangers will get high because of too many opportunist that who wanted also to invest and to earn money.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

actually crypto currency is also improving and we are seeing many good coins launch. I don't think crypto will be removed in only 50 years from now.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Geez, that will be a long time to see what will happen to bitcoin, and I am not sure if I can live until that year. But bitcoin will have a big chance to see bitcoin will grow in the future and maybe in that time, all countries will use bitcoin and they will allow their people to use bitcoin. We could only hope that we still live until that year so we can know what will happen to bitcoin and we could hope that we have much bitcoin and we are one of the wealthiest people in our country.

We don't really know what will happen exactly, it could be gone at that time or it could be dominant. For now, I think crypto is getting used by people in the future as a transaction method. Any many coins got potential too.