What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

On 12/21/2019 at 7:17 PM, Shamim adnan said:

In my opinion, in 2050, the central banks will legalize these digital assets and it is likely to do something better.  Once it is recognized, it will launch a variety of activities.  So it can be said that it has a very good future.

If your opinion really happens then the whole world will know about bitcoin because every central bank legalizes digital assets and is likely to do something more basic in the future so I'm sure there will be more new activities after the inauguration of these digital assets in the future because there are significant changes in the year 2050.

Have no idea and can't imagine the improvements when the year 2050 come. Maybe almost all countries will now acknowledge cryptos, build infrastructure for pools, innovations for different implementations of blockchain will be made and most of people are now recognising the importance of digital currencies. I wish I'm still alive when that happens. 

5 minutes ago, Sheka said:

Anything can materialize to crypto, no one bottle deduce tomorrow. It is also crypto lives or an added technology suppress the development of crypto currency

I do not think nothing there will be a technology that will replace crypro, i think that crypto will only advance in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

In 2050, Bitcoin owners will be interested in accumulating it even more than now. Cryptocurrencies by this time will be created quite a lot. But the attitude towards Bitcoin will become the same as we are now referring to the old Coca-Cola stocks. It will rise in price not only because of its usefulness. The price increase will be due to its fact of its primacy and the "ancient" component, although now it is difficult to understand and apply to a virtual asset.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:05 PM, Bitxalt said:

I dont know for sure, because in 2050 I must be old. but anyway, bitcoin and all of crypto is future currency, so maybe in 2050 bitcoin will replace fiat as a legal tender and governed by strict laws and regulations

well this is all crypto traders hope for to see crypto being used everywhere as the only currency but so far  i dont think it might happen because no country will allow it.

On 10/6/2019 at 3:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

In that year almost all of the people around the world will use bitcoin and they will not have time to manage fiat so it will mean that bitcoin will be a global currency til that date. 

1 minute ago, Lynnwood said:

Instead of thinking about what will happen in the future, it is better to take advantage of the situation now and be prepared for what will happen in the future, whether it is crypto, as it is or not.

But many people have their money saved for their future so they will ask before investing in it and as we know that the future will be better if we explain it to them then they will invest in bitcoin. 

There will be more adoption and more countries have legalized bitcoin. The bottom price will be at USD 200,000 and we are trading at USD 700.000. Is that a sweet prediction? Let's hope!

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

After thirty years from now, Bitcoin will be on top of the financial  sector, it will be recognized by all financial institutions and all market vendors around the world.

Good morning mate,We wont really know whats going to happen in the future for cryptocurrency but i think that cryptocurrency will still be intact and accesible to the people in that year.Happy posting mate.

I hope and think that in 39 years coming,most countries would have legalized cryptocurrency and make it a general Currency so that transaction will be fast and easy for humanity

After 30 years for now bitcoin will be doing good, it will still be the top digital currency in the world and by that time the demand of bitcoin will be high, making price very high.

I think there are a lot of questions like this, obviously, Bitcoin will still be there after being mined and it will be a very high demand later, maybe there will be something to replace it like Ethereum I think.

1 hour ago, Fatihgani12 said:

I think there are a lot of questions like this, obviously, Bitcoin will still be there after being mined and it will be a very high demand later, maybe there will be something to replace it like Ethereum I think.

So wen is all mined, what would happen to the network fee, would it increase,  mean miners would then be making profit only on that.

36 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

So wen is all mined, what would happen to the network fee, would it increase,  mean miners would then be making profit only on that.

The fee will increase and that will also be the way the miner get compensated

1 minute ago, Ikbal12 said:

I don't know what will happen in 30 years. Man is a better currency than cryptocurrency. However, as I said, cryptocurrency simply cannot be replaced.

Yes, I'm also sure you would have died by then. Moreover, you prefer currency from cryptocurrency. I'm sure your life will not belong here either.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I think bitcoin will be accepted by many countries and many people as well, also bitcoin will be globally used in every online shops and establishments around the world. One thing is for sure that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will still be around in that year.

1 hour ago, Sumayya said:

The fee will increase and that will also be the way the miner get compensated

The i guess many people will stop using bitcoin and look for other coins, i think that is how ether overtakes bitcoin.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:40 PM, Damayhem said:

Haha we will never know till another 31 years like your thinking tho what your thoughts on where it will be then 

Personally i feel it will be replaced not gone but like the cypto gold standard where new inotive coins will replace payment to merchant's ect 

Bitcoin will always be in top in the crypto market..it will never stop its buying and selling in thr crypto market.thr bitcoin can't be replaced by any cryptocurrency

1 minute ago, babakashi2020 said:

It seems like bitcoin would have gotten a very strong stand in the world and would have dominated the whole world.

Everyone might as well be making use of crypto.

The world will stand by it at that time and it will be a superior of all currencies

I don’t know exactly what will happen, but there are two possibilities if this currency spreads more in the world, then its price will double, but if people start to move away from it and move towards another digital currency, it may become famous, the Bitcoin value will go down.

For me , I think the price of bitcoin could exceed 20,000 $ ! Many people may laugh at this number ! but if you see it is natural that it will be at this price !

On 10/6/2019 at 4:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

In my point of view i want to say that in future bitcoin will lead the whole world and there will be payment method of bitcoin all over the world.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA