What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Page 11 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

Thanks to the ever-growing hashrate and fixed issue, the last bitcoin will be mined sometime in 2140. This is when the number of coins will reach its maximum of 21 million. And all this without taking into account the lost bitcoins.

The United Nations and the U.S. Census Bureau have agreed that the world's population will grow to 9.5 billion by 2050. If this forecast turns out to be true, in 2050, each person will get less than 0.0022 BTC.

Google product Manager Steve Lee has even more interesting statistics.

If you buy 0.28 BTC and keep walking, you can be sure that only 1 percent of people in the world will be able to buy more cryptocurrency than you. Invested $ 1,830 today will give you the right to belong to one percent of the richest crypto enthusiasts in the future.

This statistic is suspiciously accurate with the "time traveller"prediction. anee someone Luca Magnotta said on Reddit that he came from the future, where Bitcoin is the main world currency. Everyone who has 0.1 BTC is very rich, 0.01 BTC is enough to not work all their life, and the average amount of money saved by an ordinary person does not exceed 0.001 BTC.The "time traveler" post is most likely a simple fantasy. However, after simple calculations, it becomes clear that in the future, most people will get no more than 0.01 BTC. So now is the time to buy cryptocurrencies.13781609.jpg.d7056bf51ff8c22470366bcc76900744.jpg

It is impossible not to see that it will gain value with each passing day. As everything gains value, bitcoin will also reach high values.

My predicts it is about 50-100k dollars in the next 10 years, but will be very good, if btc will increase in the soon time for more than 50k dollars, because thanks to it a lot of humans will get good money and a lot of newbies will join crypto sphere 

On 06.10.2019 at 15:26, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

No one knows, what will happen to BTC after 30 years. I think in 2050 Bitcoin will be very popular currency, like USD in our days. All world will use it. Its price will be very expensive. Thats it.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Will cryptocurrency remain in the markets at all, or will it be replaced by another better currency?

No one can predict what will happen after 30 years perhaps a coin replace bitcoin or I think that Bitcoin will reach 1 million dollar

If bitcoin keeps in the lead as first coin in coinmarkets, I predict bitcoin will reach one million dollar per coin. 

There is every reason to believe that bitcoin by the year two thousand and fiftieth will cost two, three or four times more, while there will already be a fixed number of bitcoins all over the world, new ones will simply not be mined.

price will be very high. yeah 10.000 dollars its very high, but in 2050 it will be costs a lot more than now. by that time bitcoin will legalized in all countries and every citizen will use it

wuao to say what will happen with bitcoin is something very difficult, but if I can assure you that bitcoin is always the best crypto as it has been so far

Of course, bitcoin has had its ups and downs but that does not mean that in 30 years it will disappear, I think that by that time BTC WILL HAVE A GREAT WORK and will continue to be among the best
but I can all this is a saying why BTC is unpredictable

Its really a fututaristic view, after 30 yrs one thing will surely happen that is price increament, now the big question is how much will btc price increase? in my opinion its really possible to see bitcoin around 1 million$$, im not speaking any hypothetical view but it can be happen in reality till 2050.

most people cant sometimes realise that we are lively around 31 ages and also never in which case you will be questioning for the long run with bitcoin around 31 ages? my apologies nonetheless we're also never magicians which will convey to the forthcoming.

On 17/10/2019 at 6:58, Fida11 said:

No entiendo para el año 2050 porque quizás el dinero en el futuro no tendrá una forma sino un dinero existente, quizás BTC sea uno de ellos para reemplazar el dinero original.

I think the same as you, if we are in 2020 and electronic transactions with currencies controlled by governments are already normal, then I think that if Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies could become the currencies of that future, they are now accepted in many businesses worldwide, but something is true, we can not see the future. 

Bitcoin will be accepted as a virtual asset by more people and many of stores and companies will sell their product for bitcoin.Its price will surge 

Edited by david51

Bitcoin is here to stay today, tomorrow and forever. It has been more than 10 years and every day it is stronger, in about 30 years there will be no difference, it will be stronger and its price will tell. I hope, aspire and trust given my youth to be alive for that moment. It is the mother cryptocurrency, it will not be replaced.

Hello all, in fact, no one knows what will happen. Many analysts believe that Bitcoin will rise to fictional prices in the future, and then after that, it will drop dramatically, but if all countries require digital currencies in the future so that countries support all of that, I think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general will have a future. Fruitful and full of surprises

• +5 1

like a museum coin - will be very expensive, and ownership will be a prestigious xD joke!
i think the exchange rate will stabilize at a certain level and will no longer be subject to fluctuations.

This is an exciting question! Whether bitcoin will survive after 30 years is really challenging to guess. However, btc is an innovating concept in the world and it isn't dated back long. Therefore, I think it will stand even after 30 years. Probably, it will be more popular than now then.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Lately i've been thinking this a lot. We are thinking that current fiat system holds just because it has worked a long time, but looking in perpective of world history, every system has fallen before. And every one of them triumphed long time as well before falling. It feels like we need a new system for money, and after we get rid of this early shock what bitcoin has brought. Maybe next generations in 2050 will see it more legit currency. A world currency.

• +2 1

I consider that's too far away from our present, but while I was searching for information, I found that Crypto Research Report said that during 2030 Bitcoin will raise to USD 397,000  and altcoins will also keep going high

On 10/6/2019 at 3:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

Cryptocurrency development is under process and their is only a decade pass and we have good progress. We can expect great things and more improvements in crypto in future I think their would be no BTC and would be replace by ETH or any other coin who are working day night to attain first place. 

BTC doesn't updated his system and this is needed to remain at top. 

Their is report I have readied at 2030 the paper money will be replaced by crypto currency. 

I believe that what will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050, is that it will increase in price, it will continue to be the most used cryptocurrency worldwide and will replace all the physical currencies that may exist today.

Bitcoin is a good currency. So the popularity of Bitcoin and the number of users and investors are much higher.
In 2050, after 30 years, people in all countries of Bitcoin will earn money through Bitcoin. The popularity of Bitcoin will continue to increase. 

The volume of bitcoin will have reached its maximum and it would be interesting to see how this influences the market of cryptocurrencies, personally I think that for sure being the king of cryptocurrencies, in 10 years he has done a lot and every day he gets stronger, therefore it will take a long time to take the throne away from bitcoin.