What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050? - Page 12 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

I figured out my confusion after some research

Apparently code block uses it's project files in lieu of make files, but there are ways to use make files when compiling in code blocks, go it.

My confusion was when I've compiled stuff using codeblocks I never needed a makefile, but now I see why. I just got my hands on VS12 so eventually I'll have to learn how to use that.

Apologize, I havn't done C++ in 10 years since college and back in those days I used a borland compiler on a unix server and never did anything that complex.

Right now I'm re-learning everything and getting a crash course in Programming, Cryptography and Bitcoin source code. Although I have learned a lot in a short period of time although this project will take awhile but my current goal is to successfully compile Litecoin so I can see how it's done, then understand the genesis block code which I conceptually am starting to get now it's just a matter of seeing how it translates in code.

(spent the weekend reading on the history and concept of proof of work, etc.)

i don't really think bitcoin will last that long because it's dominance keep losing and coins like ethereum and stable coins rising in crypto market. 

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

cryptocurrencies will remain in the market and their users will increase and they will be legally, but it will definitely improve and increase in price

• +2 1

In 2050 im sure crypto wil be used  daily life.The whole must have legalized crpto.So i dont think crypto will die in the future. The blockchain is a good technology that can be used for any indursturst,it becomes strange if the development stops suddenly.

On 09.10.2020 at 02:50, rekter said:

Lately i've been thinking this a lot. We are thinking that current fiat system holds just because it has worked a long time, but looking in perpective of world history, every system has fallen before. And every one of them triumphed long time as well before falling. It feels like we need a new system for money, and after we get rid of this early shock what bitcoin has brought. Maybe next generations in 2050 will see it more legit currency. A world currency.

I fully agree with you, fiat has been serving for a long time, and cryptocurrency, in fact, is only a beginner. the fact is that the system needs time! but it seems to me that it will not be able to become the main way to pay, because every year there are fewer bitcoins, and as an option, this is if there is a division of some coin. still, i am sure that bitcoin has a very big future, and we will see it soon!

I think after 30 years bitcoin value is up to 500k dollar... Because now a days it's demand increase on daily basis and many investors prefer them for the investment and in 2050 more and more investors prefer them and it's demand increase in every year I think in 2050 all people know about this and take good benefits from this coin.. I think it's future is too much bright...

It is either it will be worth one million dollars or be left in history as an experiment that started great but later didn't evolve and was abandoned. The internet needs to have money and Bitcoin is great for that. We have some more crypto but they don't have so much acceptance. If Bitcoin makes it, then it will be more units required after 1 satoshi to make microtransactions easier.

My friends we cannot predictions about bitcoin at all because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency whose price fluctuations are very rapid. As we could see at the beginning of this year 2020 that the price of one bitcoin was $ 6000 but as the end of 2020 is over, so the price of bitcoin has reached $ 24000. And we can guess that as the price of bitcoin is increasing very fast, in this way after 30 years the price of bitcoin will be very high. And with the rising standard like this, in 2050, the price of bitcoin will be very unique. And in this way the price of bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies will also increase to a great extent. But cryptocurrency is a virtual currency and its price fluctuates very quickly so we cannot do anything on them. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I cannot talk more about the future of cryptocurrency or Bitcoin within next 30 or 50 years because we cannot say any new technology may take place at the place of the cryptocurrency

Well its pretty difficult to say exactly what will happen? But considering the current trend for crypto currency we can say that there will be huge most of the institution hodling Bitcoins and the government too. Almost all services would be based on Blockchain based technology and we would be living in completely decentralised world based on Blockchain Technology.

Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin would be the safe heaven for investment like Gold is at this moment. These are my expectations, maybe something different may occur too.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

After 2050 there people will be having very low amount of bitcoin which have high worth because the bitcoin will be spreading worldwide while the supply of bitcoin is low depending on the population of people in the world. 

• +2 1

I always think of what will happen to bitcoin in the next decade or 30 years coming no body can predict what will happen to bitcoin perhaps new currency will emerge.

• +2 1

On 12/19/2020 at 5:29 PM, Zains031 said:

I think after 30 years bitcoin value is up to 500k dollar... Because now a days it's demand increase on daily basis and many investors prefer them for the investment and in 2050 more and more investors prefer them and it's demand increase in every year I think in 2050 all people know about this and take good benefits from this coin.. I think it's future is too much bright...

We don't have to think only about high prices of bitcoin in the future, but we must also think about how bitcoin will be accepted in the future even if it will have highest price.

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

30 years from now I think bitcoin will continue to dominate financial deposits and investments, the crypto market will still be in the market and maybe less and less people will use fiat because it is too old. No other financial sector can replace bitcoin by 2050.

• +1 1

After 30 years I don't know but after just 9 years it will reach 400k USD dollars I read this information by an article and the traders that just buy 2 to 3 bitcoins that guy will surely earn a good profit by this way just after 9 years. 

That is a very long time. Some will be in retirement hopefully and perhaps will try to relax, see some things we missed and hope that with our Bitcoin stack we will be able to live better. I can't tell what the price of Bitcoin will be. Perhaps there won't be a price in dollar. Or in any other fiat. If Bitcoin reaches too high price what would be the meaning in trading with dollar.

On 10/9/2020 at 3:14 AM, carolinasimon100 said:

I consider that's too far away from our present, but while I was searching for information, I found that Crypto Research Report said that during 2030 Bitcoin will raise to USD 397,000  and altcoins will also keep going high

If bitcoin price will continue its currently bull run, then till second decade of bitcoin will rise very shockly, because even in first decade it has risen shockly. 

• +2 1

We should not expect what will happen to Bitcoin, but there are several possibilities that either its popularity will increase further and it will become a global currency and be recognised by government or it may vanish. This is impossible because in recent years it has retained its existence. As for the price, there's nothing we can tell about that.

• +2 1

Everything points to the fact that the hegemony created by the cryptocurrency market will remain in force for years, however that does not expose the fact that cryptocurrencies can collapse at any time, due to a great prohibition or a scan that involves bitcoin, already that the market depends on the confidence of investors.

• +1 1

Who knows 30 years is too much, do you know 30 years ago how things were, it was no cell phones, no internet, but better wages for the middle class and affordable living conditions. Some things will be better and other will be worse.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, MyThoughts said:

What will happen to Bitcoin after 30 years in 2050?

Is there something significant to happen in 2050? Why not ask about 2040, is it too close? What is the difference between 20 and 30 years, can we make predictions easier for 20 years later but for 30 years it was something that you couldn't predict?

We have no idea what will happen this year, so there is too much to ask for thirty years later. Just look at the charts and follow your logic, if Bitcoin survives the day, it will be the best for all of us. Maybe in 2050 it will be the standard, maybe not, we are not the ones designing the economy, or having access to think tanks and decision making for macro scale.